Author Topic: Politics aside who had a better physique, Sergio or Arnold...No Hulkster or ND  (Read 6042 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Don't tread on my thread  assholes...>:(

;D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
err... Ronnie?  ???
follow the arrows

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
 Everyone knows Dorian Yates was grainier, more symetrical, and had better conditioning than Ronnie Coleman. That torn bicep didn't look too bad, kinda looked cool.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Guys please stop it's only a matter of time before they arrive...

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Everyone knows Dorian Yates was grainier, more symetrical, and had better conditioning than Ronnie Coleman. That torn bicep didn't look too bad, kinda looked cool.
BULLSHIT Ronnie circa 1999 was the most amazing bodybuilder to ever walk the planet  ::) ::) LOL Dorian with his barrel shaped torso and twig arms was a complete joke!  ::)
follow the arrows

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Ron help! :'(

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
BULLSHIT Ronnie circa 1999 was the most amazing bodybuilder to ever walk the planet  ::) ::) LOL Dorian with his barrel shaped torso and twig arms was a complete joke!  ::)

Yeah right, Ronnie Coleman had a huge GH belly and he was black (gross).

Worst of all he was a cop. There is no excuse for that.

Dorian wins.

Ares

• Getbig II
Sergio with Arnies biceps/chest would have been the ultimate.. As it stands Arnold at his best still wins.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Sergio with Arnies biceps/chest would have been the ultimate.. As it stands Arnold at his best still wins.

why?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
 That story about Sergio running out of the weight lifting competition and into the U.S. embassy to escape Cuba was awesome.

Straight up wetback style.

Ares

• Getbig II
why?

His arms/chest just dominate the scene when you see them standing next to each other.  Sergio had a smaller waist and longer all around muscle bellies etc, but Arnold's overall impression is more impressive aside from the Sergio victory pose. I'm not talking the tiny legged 80 Arnold, but his 73-74 condition. Even his calves were thick back then.

Both great obviously, it's a close call.

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
No one has a better body than arnold.
Including Ronnie yates and all the blocky shitbags after.

Yes arnold kicks the shit out short ass mutant delts flex wheeler too.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
No one has a better body than arnold.
Including Ronnie yates and all the blocky shitbags after.

Yes arnold kicks the shit out short ass mutant delts flex wheeler too.

No.

spude

• Getbig III
Nubret shits at both of their faces, always rooting for a fellow European!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011

2003  Ronnie = Greatest to ever walk the planet

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Neither.

Nubret in his prime blows em both away.

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
why?

Arnold not at his best beat Sergio who was at his best in 1972.

Enough said.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Arnold not at his best beat Sergio who was at his best in 1972.

Enough said.

It was always an eipic battle, but in the '72 Olympia , in my judgement, Sergio was clearly better.
He was thicker, fuller, better thigh sweep and V taper. Sergio beat Arnold badly in the frontal crab most muscular that that Olympia.
The other time was the 1970 Mr World. Sergio looked like he was on a whole other level of development that show.

biff

• Getbig IV

plus he had a special something that could never be captured in pictures, somehow

you had to see him in person, then you would see he was really betterer than all the others who appeared better than him in these misleading pictures

biff

• Getbig IV
oh and nubret has the best physique ever

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Serge Nubret was from the Caribbean....
But, he was better than both in my opinion. Better combo of size, conditioning and shape...Arnold was hit or miss, and Sergio for most of time was not conditioned...

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
It was always an eipic battle, but in the '72 Olympia , in my judgement, Sergio was clearly better.
He was thicker, fuller, better thigh sweep and V taper. Sergio beat Arnold badly in the frontal crab most muscular that that Olympia.
The other time was the 1970 Mr World. Sergio looked like he was on a whole other level of development that show.

So do you think that contest was a fix?  

Honestly Sergio looked great on his own in 1972, but when he stood next to Arnold it was a different story.
Arnold was just better conditioned with equal size and even bigger in some bodyparts, Sergio had bigger quads and better taper that's it.
Arnold's muscularity was also better.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
Well, obviously being Getbig's OFFICIAL Arnold guy, I'm gonna say Arnold. But I will say that when it comes to Sergio's '71 & '72 form, I'm gonna have to give him the nod.

kevcat

• Getbig IV

Arnold is European douchebag  ;D

kevcat

• Getbig IV
Anyway in any competition nowadays, guys are slated for 'being off' or 'holding water' etc etc so in that pic just posted Arnold is easily more cut than Sergio and still bigger.Sergios proportions are phenomonal but i say Arnold in that pose.Any more lat spread poses or anything? one picture doesnt always tell the story