Author Topic: Politics aside who had a better physique, Sergio or Arnold...No Hulkster or ND  (Read 6043 times)

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
Anyway in any competition nowadays, guys are slated for 'being off' or 'holding water' etc etc so in that pic just posted Arnold is easily more cut than Sergio and still bigger.Sergios proportions are phenomonal but i say Arnold in that pose.Any more lat spread poses or anything? one picture doesnt always tell the story

lol at Nubret blowing them both away.  :D

spude

• Getbig III
Arnold is European douchebag  ;D

Nah, went to states, got citizenship, represented usa ---> LOST SOUL

MB

• Getbig IV
So do you think that contest was a fix?  

Honestly Sergio looked great on his own in 1972, but when he stood next to Arnold it was a different story.
Arnold was just better conditioned with equal size and even bigger in some bodyparts, Sergio had bigger quads and better taper that's it.
Arnold's muscularity was also better.

The Weider's sure were skimpy on stage design.  Where was this contest held, at the local library?

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
Arnold is European douchebag  ;D

Watch your mouth, convict!  >:(

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
Neither.

Nubret in his prime blows em both away.

X2

Sergio looked wierd, and Arnold wasn't perfect(still had the best look ever though).

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
What was Sergio's height and competition weight in his prime?

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
What was Sergio's height and competition weight in his prime?
Do you want an honest answer or the legend?

Supposedly like 6 foot 205 but that's total bull, my guess 5 9 180 or so but no one knows.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Supposedly like 6 foot 205 but that's total bull, my guess 5 9 180 or so but no one knows.

I've met him a couple times most recently this year at the O and I even paid money for an autograph...He's old as fuck (and very grumpy BTW) so I'm sure he's lost some inches off his height so it's hard to tell...I want the honest answer...

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
Arnold's best years were 71, 73 and 74 for his combo of size, conditioning and proportion. In 74, even his legs were massive and separated. His 75 and 80 were definitely not his best. Sergio definitely had the potential to be better than Arnold, but he never reached his peak in terms of conditioning. The rumor has it that he refused to stop drinking large amounts of Coca Cola, even before a show and didn't refine his dieting. So if you compare Sergio's best condition with Arnold's best years 71, 73, and 74..Arnold wins. Sergio could have definitely gotten the nod in 72...since Arnold was a bit off. I think if Sergio had lived in California and was eating the same foods and taking the same drug cycles as Arnold, he would have been better. He just never wanted to listen to anyone and wanted to do things his own way. Still one of the all time greats.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

I found it....5'9 220-240...

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
These pics of Arnold in the gym and guest posing were taken in 74 . If he had continued to train hard instead of losing 30 pounds for the film "Stay Hungry" and then regaining some of it in a few months before the 75 Olympia, he may have continued to get bigger and better.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150

BULLSHIT Ronnie circa 1999 was the most amazing bodybuilder to ever walk the planet  ::) ::) LOL Dorian with his barrel shaped torso and twig arms was a complete joke!  ::)

Yeah right, Ronnie Coleman had a huge GH belly and he was black (gross).

Worst of all he was a cop. There is no excuse for that.

Dorian wins.

LoL  ;D

Feizai

• Getbig II
These pics of Arnold in the gym and guest posing were taken in 74 . If he had continued to train hard instead of losing 30 pounds for the film "Stay Hungry" and then regaining some of it in a few months before the 75 Olympia, he may have continued to get bigger and better.

Guest posing photo was from 1971.