Author Topic: MARKUS RUHL IS back..  (Read 6102 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Re: MARKUS RUHL IS back..
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2006, 02:01:19 AM »
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo oo fuckin sorry for his pec tear.
If he didnt have it, he could be Mr.O someday.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2006, 02:07:59 AM »
he sure isnt ugly like dex or ruhl
I really don't care about that ::)  Ronnie is one ulgy mofo but he's still awesome.

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2006, 02:25:20 AM »
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!

nice comeback genius
Scouser on Tour

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2006, 02:29:32 AM »
I agree this absolutely tears me up excuse the pun but it ruins him in my eyes...  : (

I will remember Markus by his good days

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2006, 02:54:32 AM »
I could be a lot worse, it's not near as bad as alex fedorov.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2006, 02:59:55 AM »
dude whatever happened it ain't that bad..whatever it maybe it ain't pec tear...
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2006, 05:24:51 AM »
dude whatever happened it ain't that bad..whatever it maybe it ain't pec tear...
its obviously a tear. I bet Ruhl will lie about it just like Ronnie.

Oblique

• Getbig III
  • The Warrior King
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2006, 05:36:31 AM »
He really needs to work on his back though. No separation of back muscles whatsoever. It's as bad as Dillet's.

He needs to totally revamp his back routine. Needs advice on working that bodypart.

If he does that, comes in hard as nails, dry...well, he could win it.

sandstone

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2006, 05:47:46 AM »
He got pwned by Paco

pwned is a fuckin gay word. also paco cant own ruhl paco is a fuckin spanish girl who got lucky in his homeland

sandstone

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2006, 05:49:24 AM »
:-\  and Ronnie is good looking ???

yeah and what about dave (lord of the rings) henry

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2006, 06:10:39 AM »
dude nothing happened to his chest..from the autria grand prix pics it seems that ruhl downsized his pecs a bit....but sill nontheless looks huge as hell..

His right inner pec is torn. It looks bad.

Ruhl is tighter than he's been in some time, but hasn't gotten any bigger in 4 yrs or so. He used to outsize everyone by so much that it was scary, now he's only slightly bigger than Jay, and about the same size as Ronnie. When you factor in the polished physique Jay has, and Ronnies to a point minus the injuries, it's not even close as to who should win contests.

He's still a freak, but to get the WOW factor, he'd have to be 305 onstage next to the other mass monsters who outclass him. Just not happening.

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2006, 06:15:20 AM »
finally a really well deserved 3rd for big ruhl..i had him ahead of washed out coleman
Not so fast there.  Ruhl is freaking awesome, one of my favs but dont believe he wasnt carrying a slight film of water.  Especially from the front where he is unbeatable when he is spot on.  From the back his back has loose skin in places.  Ronnie looks terrible for what were use to from him but Ruhl isnt dominating him or anything.
Truly STOP WHINING

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2006, 06:36:31 AM »
Some people just never realize it ::)

Ruhl HAS to come that heavy because mass is his only advantage. Concerning proportions, striations, seperations or symmetry all the others are ahead of him anyway so he can skip to work on that bullshit. Look at 2005, he was a lot smaller but not harder at all, he just won't get any harder. His only advantage is being BIGGER than all the others, so he has to rely and focus on that.

I believe he can get striations and seperation as good as the smaller guys, but I doubt he tries for that. He has the mass, but even now his famed chest seems to be dwindling away. He should work on getting his body good on all levels, not just mass, and come in around the size he is now or even 10lbs lighter. The guy looks great from a few shots, but it's the shots he doesn't that he needs to work on. He'd still beat alot of guys with an improved lighter package.

dude ruhl is 280 plus lbs in these pics and he looks spectacular....i have never seen any one of his size being so striated..yeah once ronnie was but now he ain't..considering ruhl is 280 plus lbs he looks hundred times better than your aesthetic assholes like dexter and melvin anthony...

Ruhl is bigger than Dex and Melv but better? Well, I'd have to compare pics for that. Ruhl's looking good this year and if he has any chance of winning the ASC or the smaller shows next year, this is his chance, but he still needs improvement for that as we've seen.

He's still a freak, but to get the WOW factor, he'd have to be 305 onstage next to the other mass monsters who outclass him. Just not happening.

Totally agree. It's not 1970's anymore.

Kaliym73

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2006, 07:26:56 AM »
Freak

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2006, 11:17:56 AM »
uberfreak

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2006, 11:21:13 AM »
Ok.I try to believe it aint....My friend.

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2006, 04:41:51 PM »
finally a really well deserved 3rd for big ruhl..i had him ahead of washed out coleman

please......   ::)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2006, 04:44:47 PM »
big but soft, watery and not a striation in sight.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2006, 08:58:35 PM »
RUHL is what hardcore bbing is all about. i dont think he will ever be 'shredded' enough to win but he should always be respected for the Uberfreak he is, and he is probably the coolest most humble pro.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2006, 12:34:40 AM »

please......   ::)

come on man ruhl was spot on...i just cannnot see the fact why every gotta tear ruhl apart every time..he absolutely looks flawless..whats the problem with man...you guys have some issues >:( >:( >:(
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2006, 12:37:26 AM »
His right inner pec is torn. It looks bad.

Ruhl is tighter than he's been in some time, but hasn't gotten any bigger in 4 yrs or so. He used to outsize everyone by so much that it was scary, now he's only slightly bigger than Jay, and about the same size as Ronnie. When you factor in the polished physique Jay has, and Ronnies to a point minus the injuries, it's not even close as to who should win contests.

ruhl all what bodybuilding is about...you just cannot deny this fact.the reality is that ruhl is one of the most over-looked pro bodybuilder today..he has no flaws what so ever.i don't see any..this guy fuller than full..amazing.this guy will place well at the mr olympia next year..he is a force to be reckoned with...
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2006, 12:45:55 AM »
come on man ruhl was spot on...i just cannnot see the fact why every gotta tear ruhl apart every time..he absolutely looks flawless..whats the problem with man...you guys have some issues >:( >:( >:(

The guy has flaws. Too soft in posterior legs & lower back, and hardly any detail in his delts, back and arms.

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2006, 02:08:47 AM »
ruhl is too ugly.. him and dexter are the two ugliest pros... they will never win the olympia

O is BB comp, not beauty pageant.
Team Goodrum!

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2006, 02:34:59 AM »
hes got an ugly physique to match. All he has is size, thats what makes him standout. Ignore the size and he hasnt got much going for him
Scouser on Tour