Author Topic: The Pride of the PDI in Detail  (Read 6173 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: The Pride of the PDI in Detail
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2007, 09:10:43 PM »
Keep trying you are failing desperatly.  Is that your mom I hear.  Better go to bed son.  God I couldn't imagine having to go through life being you.  How shitty would that be.

Hahahahaha OK 'Onlyme' ::) oh brother, I bet you're the kind of 'guy' who claims to be to the Hawaiian trouser snake, what Steve Irwin was to crocodiles, except you suck the 'venom' out of every single one that you get to deepthroat. Hahahahahaha gayer than a PDI pro card.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2007, 09:18:34 PM »
Hahahahaha OK 'Onlyme' ::) oh brother, I bet you're the kind of 'guy' who claims to be to the Hawaiian trouser snake, what Steve Irwin was to crocodiles, except you suck the 'venom' out of every single one that you get to deepthroat. Hahahahahaha gayer than a PDI pro card.

Dude you are getting worse at this.  Honestly take some time off get your life together and try to make something out of your life.  This is pathetic reading your stuff.  Seriously are you out of high school yet son.  You're not even funny anymore.  At least you used to post stuff that was funny and showed how dumb you are.  Now you are slinging half-assed insults that mean nothing.  Dude you suck at this internet thing.  Just another failure on your part. Man I can't imagine how hard it must be to wake up everyday knwing you are the way you are.  I'm sorry dude for making fun of you.  I think you need support now.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2007, 09:33:49 PM »
Dude you are getting worse at this.  Honestly take some time off get your life together and try to make something out of your life.  This is pathetic reading your stuff.  Seriously are you out of high school yet son.  You're not even funny anymore.  At least you used to post stuff that was funny and showed how dumb you are.  Now you are slinging half-assed insults that mean nothing.  Dude you suck at this internet thing.  Just another failure on your part. Man I can't imagine how hard it must be to wake up everyday knwing you are the way you are.  I'm sorry dude for making fun of you.  I think you need support now.

Hahahahahaha watch out for that rising blood pressure, Jabba. God knows your heart is already under too enough stress. Go clean out the local Dunkin Donots - you'll feel good.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2007, 09:37:56 PM »
hahaha  foreigner

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2007, 09:39:31 PM »
For gods sake Vince : OFF yourself and this world will e a better place you pathetic waste of space. Maybe a good old fashioned hanging.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2007, 10:30:37 PM »
Hahahahahaha watch out for that rising blood pressure, Jabba. God knows your heart is already under too enough stress. Go clean out the local Dunkin Donots - you'll feel good.

Nope don't got it yet moron. Keep trying.  Blood pressure is 132/82.  Not bad for me.  Doctors seemed to not mind it.  Have we seen a pick of you yet chubby.  Lets get one out and psot it.  Love to see ya

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2007, 10:31:19 PM »
kiowol is jacked, onlymen.
Chadwick Mower in 2008

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2007, 10:43:20 PM »
Mr. Vince G fucknut, If i looked like you, i would have fuckin shot myself years ago.  Every post you put on here is useless and a waste of life to read.  I feel like shit knowing you come online and everyone here is able to even interact with your worthless self.  Take some self respecting pics of yourself and until then don't talk shit about anyone let alone a pro bodybuilder. 

You say Lee lost friends, they obviously weren't friends you twat.
You don't know of Sami?? I can tell you hes in better shape than you'll ever be! same goes for Rhino.  From all your posts and pics I seriously think you don't know jack shit about bbing.  Stick to darts or frisbee or something ok while us big boys talk about shit that actually makes sense. thanks. :)
bodybuildersreality.com

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2007, 11:08:18 PM »
If it isn't the PDI it will be some other company/organization to take down the IFBB.  Remember, Bill Phillips actually made quite a bit of cash by promoting his form of non-mass monster/drug bodybuilding.  So there IS a market out there for a reasonable physique.  I like the freaks as much as anyone else but no one can seriously argue that if Arnold, Sergio, Phil Heath, Lee Priest, Mike Mentzer suddenly appeared on the scene today, all in the same organization, they would kick the crap of the out the IFBB.  Shows would sell out, magazines would sell (just like they do now with any of the above in them), and more kids with potential would start bodybuilding.  Telling you guys...just a matter of time before the IFBB ends (like all dictatorships)  8)

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2007, 11:12:19 PM »
Nope don't got it yet moron. Keep trying.  Blood pressure is 132/82.  Not bad for me.  Doctors seemed to not mind it.  Have we seen a pick of you yet chubby.  Lets get one out and psot it.  Love to see ya

HAHAHA you owned yourself with this post. Kiwi is jacked. As for you............well you did take pics with celebrities in the 80's so you have the celebrity schmoe factor working for you.......actually that's pretty sad.....wait a minute I heard you were an extra in a movie once....damn you were left on the cutting room floor.........you are sad

Hope this helps

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2007, 11:36:44 PM »
1.  Lee Priest - The high challenged superman of the PDI.  Joined the organization due to all the asskickings he got in the IFBB.  Lost most of his contracts and friends.  Shame

2.  Shawn Allen - Former NPC bad boy.  Talked out of turn at an Olympia conference and got smacked down big-time.  Skipped out on some internet fees from a webmaster.  Now is a PDI due to the reality of him ever being good enough to be a pro

3.  Sami "The Blacksmith" - Who is this guy????

4.  Paul Dillett - Once a great force to be reckoned with in the IFBB, now has returned to bodybuilding to end his career.  What better place but the PDI

5.  Rodney St Cloud - Got caught with his pants down a half million dollar stash of steroids.  Now takes off his pants on a regular basis for girls and guys.  A perfect addition to the PDI

6.  The Rhino -  ::)....welll....... ::).  The first PDI athlete, Won the NABBA North American Championship Undisputed.  It was a greatest show never heard of.  Perfect for the PDI who has no talent anyway.

You can find out more info on these fine athletes by visiting their website at.....oh yeah..forgot... ;D  You'll just have to write a letter to the New York Subway c/o  cardboard box  No 6

LOL...you sure do have a sense of humor Vince...