Author Topic: pm question answered: holding too much water  (Read 6108 times)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2007, 09:49:43 PM »
And you've been warned as to what guys are running these days too so your "therapeutic doses" shit isn't gonna be admissible as an excuse for any of us either.  You don't take a knife to a gun fight.   ;D

LOL Scoff at gh15's advice if you want to, but I'm thinkin' if you're gonna make a point on any NPC stage any time soon, you'd better grip up and at least try to meet the man somewhere in the middle...   ;D

The Coach

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2007, 09:54:33 PM »
Pwned.  Coach get off Getbig and get back on your diet.  Disgusted, you better talk to your boy because there's no way in hell he's getting in shape right now raising all this hell with everyone on here that will oblige him.  Seriously man, if you're at 4 weeks you better not have shit hanging off anywhere...

Damn McFarland, I thought you were smarter than that, how can I be 4 weeks out when the show is 7week away and those pics were taken at 12 weeks?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2007, 09:56:50 PM »
Damn McFarland, I thought you were smarter than that, how can I be 4 weeks out when the show is 7week away and those pics were taken at 12 weeks?

At 6 weeks you need a fully striated chest.  Just so you know.    ;D

The Coach

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2007, 09:57:08 PM »

LOL...k!

Tell ya what. The show I'm doing is a pretty big National qualifier, If I take last (in any of the classes, I'm doing Open and Masters) or even place 4-5th then you can say I'm delusional and I'll even give you the pics to post on any site you wish and say whatever you want, you have my permission........but since that won't happen simply because I see the guy who won the show for the last two years in the Masters and know him very well, I know EXACTLY what I'm up against and let me tell you junour....I'm not too worried. The open might be another story since I'm going against guys 20 years younger, but at the same time, the guy who won the Masters also took third in the open Lt. Hvy's, that being said, I have a shot at winning the open Lt.Hvy's as well. You can see this guy just go to graphicmuscle.com go to contests, then NPC results then click on "2006 Excaliber" then go to the masters and see the winner.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2007, 09:59:37 PM »

Are you high tonight?  ;)

The Coach

« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2007, 10:00:10 PM »

Who the fuck are you kidding, most people nowadays don't have striations the DAY of the show.....don't worry about me son...I'll be just fine, just be be there to eat your words :D

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2007, 10:01:27 PM »
Holding water in the ankles sounds like a kidney problem to me.

iwas thinking the same thng

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2007, 10:02:06 PM »
Are you high tonight?  ;)

What were you thinking, 4?  You should know from experience that if your athletes are on Getbig talking shit to trolls in a prep then they're gonna be behind.  JIM.   ;D

It's the truth, face it.  Plus, you never say going into a show that "I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M UP AGAINST, AND I'M NOT WORRIED IN THE LEAST."  WTF is that shit.   

The Coach

Re: pm question answered: holding too much water
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2007, 10:05:42 PM »
I might catch alot of shit for this but............

Me at about 10 weeks out

Bob at 4 weeks out........

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2007, 10:08:03 PM »
What were you thinking, 4?   

No I was thinking that no one really needs striations these days to win a show.  :'( ;D Actually it depends on the person. At this rate and going by what Joe looked like in the past I am guessing his chest will start to striate at about the 4 week mark. My main concern is to get his skin very thin at 3 weeks. He is on track as of now. Like he said, those other pics were 12 weeks out.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2007, 10:09:01 PM »
Sure is a WHOLE LOT of external justification going on in this thread...just not a good sign; not a good sign...

;D

I'm telling you man, log off now and dig on in, bro...

The Coach

« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2007, 10:10:29 PM »
Sure is a WHOLE LOT of external justification going on in this thread...just not a good sign; not a good sign...

;D

Just be at the show to eat those words....I'll buy :D!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2007, 10:11:39 PM »

;D

Jeff, you read too much into what is posted on this board. Let's not give this place too much credit. It's just a place where everyone talks shit and has fun. Nothing more, at least for me it ain't. Like I said before, Getbig is the class clown of BB boards.  ;D

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2007, 10:14:11 PM »
Just be at the show to eat those words....I'll buy :D!

Alright, well dude, seriously, I really wanna see you get off the boards no later than 6 weeks out.  It just has to be done, IMO, and I wanna see you do well. 

Jim the trick is to tell him his chest should be fully striated at 6 weeks out so that he'll actually GET IT striated by 4.  If you tell him 4 he'll have them in at 2 and still have lats and glutes to go.  That shit needs to be coming in at 2.  True story.     

Stavios

« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2007, 10:14:53 PM »
I want to see a picture of McJeff in competiton !
I have been asking this forever

how does he look ?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2007, 10:16:30 PM »

Jeff, you read too much into what is posted on this board. Let's not give this place too much credit. It's just a place where everyone talks shit and has fun. Nothing more, at least for me it ain't. Like I said before, Getbig is the class clown of BB boards.  ;D

I heard on Dr. Phil the other day that alot of truth is said in jest. 

(LOL)

;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2007, 10:18:00 PM »
Alright, well dude, seriously, I really wanna see you get off the boards no later than 6 weeks out.  It just has to be done, IMO, and I wanna see you do well. 

Jim the trick is to tell him his chest should be fully striated at 6 weeks out so that he'll actually GET IT striated by 4.  If you tell him 4 he'll have them in at 2 and still have lats and glutes to go.  That shit needs to be coming in at 2.  True story.     

I will take that advise into consideration bro.  ;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2007, 10:19:02 PM »
I heard on Dr. Phil the other day that alot of truth is said in jest. 

(LOL)

;D

and I heard on Oprah the other day that Dr Phil is a liar.  ;)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2007, 10:19:10 PM »

how does he look ?

Right now he would look like a guy 2 weeks status post tricep repair surgery.  Maybe sometime next year though bro, I still think about it every single day though.    

Stavios

« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2007, 10:20:05 PM »
Right now he would look like a guy 2 weeks status post tricep repair surgery.  Maybe sometime next year though bro, I still think about it every single day though.    

I keep hearing you looked awesome a couple of years ago but I never saw a pic

good luck with the injury !

The Coach

« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2007, 10:21:07 PM »

I'm sorry, why is it I have to be off the boards at 6 weeks? I didn't quite get that. Also, do you really guage conditioning on striated glutes? How many "striated" glutes have you seen and still have soft backs? Damn near everyone!!

Also, you're judging by pics taken in my kitchen with a shitty camera and lighting (not that it matters)....wow Jeff..again, i thought you were smarter than that!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2007, 10:23:35 PM »
I keep hearing you looked awesome a couple of years ago but I never saw a pic

good luck with the injury !

Man I haven't even gotten close to being in true shape before.  True story.   

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2007, 10:24:31 PM »
I'm sorry, why is it I have to be off the boards at 6 weeks? I didn't quite get that. Also, do you really guage conditioning on striated glutes? How many "striated" glutes have you seen and still have soft backs? Damn near everyone!!

Also, you're judging by pics taken in my kitchen with a shitty camera and lighting (not that it matters)....wow Jeff..again, i thought you were smarter than that!

Are you saying that you're gonna win your show?  Is that what you're saying?  Talking like this on the boards?   

The Coach

« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2007, 10:24:40 PM »

how does he look ?

I've seen some pics, he looks good, but needs to put on some muscle since he's tall, doesn't get really ripped, but hey, he trains at Golds Venice and I guess that makes him qualified to judge my PICTURES IN MY KITCHEN!

The Coach

« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2007, 10:26:06 PM »
Are you saying that you're gonna win your show?  Is that what you're saying?  Talking like this on the boards?   

The Masters, yes, like I said, the guy who trains at my gym won the last two years, I know what I'm up against.