Author Topic: pm question answered: holding too much water  (Read 6107 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: pm question answered: holding too much water
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2007, 10:27:12 PM »
I've seen some pics, he looks good, but needs to put on some muscle since he's tall, doesn't get really ripped, but hey, he trains at Golds Venice and I guess that makes him qualified to judge my PICTURES IN MY KITCHEN!

Oh dear God, you opened up a whole new can of worms with the kitchen picture comment.  ;D

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2007, 10:28:50 PM »
I've seen some pics, he looks good, but needs to put on some muscle since he's tall, doesn't get really ripped, but hey, he trains at Golds Venice and I guess that makes him qualified to judge my PICTURES IN MY KITCHEN!

I honestly am basing none of this on your pictures.  I didn't even look hard at the ones Bast posted and I'm not really trying to critique the ones you just did.  I just see the REALLY BIG picture and right now you are not on track to win shit from where you're coming from.  I'm just saying.  I guess you figure that if you just beat the one old guy that "you are not worried about" that you will have done your part.  Well if that means knocking every awesome pro that came along after 1982, well then I might have to take personal offense to that and be inclined to try to steer you back on track.   ;D  

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2007, 10:31:20 PM »
I honestly am basing none of this on your pictures.  I didn't even look hard at the ones Bast posted and I'm not really trying to critique the ones you just did.  I just see the REALLY BIG picture and right now you are not on track to win shit from where you're coming from.  I'm just saying.  I guess you figure that if you just beat the one old guy that "you are not worried about" that you will have done your part.  Well if that means knocking every awesome pro that came along after 1982, well then I might have to take personal offense to that and be inclined to try to steer you back on track.   ;D  

Jeff, you're starting to ramble just a tad.  ;D

The Coach

« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2007, 10:34:40 PM »

Thanks Jeff, thanks for steering me back on track, I don't know what I'd do without you. LOL!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2007, 10:34:59 PM »
Jeff, you're starting to ramble just a tad.  ;D

DAMN I just exceeded the 3 line meltdown rule, didn't I?   ;D

OK I'll stop but seriously Jim, steer your boy right here man...do the right thing!   ;)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2007, 10:35:43 PM »
Thanks Jeff, thanks for steering me back on track, I don't know what I'd do without you. LOL!

Man somebody needed to, Jim's slacking over there.  Ask anybody.   

The Coach

« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2007, 10:35:57 PM »

OK I'll stop but seriously Jim, steer your boy right here man...do the right thing!   ;)

Hey Jeff, you still train at Golds Venice?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2007, 10:37:23 PM »

Yes sir. I will do my best.  ;D

The Coach

« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2007, 10:38:09 PM »
Yes sir. I will do my best.  ;D

Ha, I love Benny Hill!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2007, 10:41:20 PM »
Man somebody needed to, Jim's slacking over there.  Ask anybody.   

OK, I just asked this guy and he agreed with you.  >:(   PS Shawn for once you did something right.  ;D

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2007, 10:45:32 PM »
Hey Jeff, you still train at Golds Venice?

Yup, and I'll come to your show if you really want me to, too.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2007, 10:48:59 PM »
OK, I just asked this guy and he agreed with you.  >:(   PS Shawn for once you did something right.  ;D

He told you the same thing, didn't he?  Shawn, that's my boy, just for that I owe you a tribute thread.  I'm gonna school Coach on the definition of bodybuilding with it too.  8) 

The Coach

« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2007, 10:51:49 PM »
Yup, and I'll come to your show if you really want me to, too.

It's up to you, the more the marrier. But trust me, I'm a realist and know what I'm capable of, if I thought for one second I'd make an ass of myself, I wouldn't do it, I'm not an idiot and into public humiliation. There's going to be too many people there that I know, so you can bet I won't make an ass of myself and trust me...I'm waay on target right now!

The Coach

« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2007, 10:53:35 PM »
He told you the same thing, didn't he?  Shawn, that's my boy, just for that I owe you a tribute thread.  I'm gonna school Coach on the definition of bodybuilding with it too.  8)

Hahahaha, I've been in bodybuilding literally since before you were born, you're going to school me? LOL

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2007, 10:55:35 PM »
Hahahaha, I've been in bodybuilding literally since before you were born, you're going to school me? LOL

Well not if you can't teach an old dog new tricks!   ;D

The Coach

« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2007, 10:58:09 PM »
Well not if you can't teach an old dog new tricks!   ;D

If you looked at some of the past recent threads, the Old dogs were better than the new ones.....we know how to train and diet hard and not rely on chems.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2007, 10:58:37 PM »
Man the sad part is that I could be anybody on this site and you'd be going round and round with me right now.  That's the thing, man, you're letting ANYBODY get your goat these days.  They're owning the shit out of you on a daily basis.  See you don't see it now, but that's what I'm trying to tell you.  You might not get a chance to make too many more good runs so I wanna see you make the most of this one, see...   ;D  

The Coach

« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2007, 11:09:51 PM »
 You might not get a chance to make too many more good runs so I wanna see you make the most of this one, see...   ;D  

I realize it's all in fun Jeff thats why I don't get too bent anymore and basically go along with it...it motivates me. I've never competed with anything less than winning, at 45, I'm not going through all this prep at my age to lose, some guys my age might be doing for fun, but I know what goes into it and it ain't fun and I don't take it lightly.......after 17 years of not competing and being in the industry since I was 12....lets just say I've got some unfinished business to take care of.

I have what I feel one of the best prep guys around and since he's on the east coast, and I have Rory Liedelmyer as my critic out here, I'm very confident, more so than when I was 25!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2007, 11:23:19 PM »
I realize it's all in fun Jeff thats why I don't get too bent anymore and basically go along with it...it motivates me. I've never competed with anything less than winning, at 45, I'm not going through all this prep at my age to lose, some guys my age might be doing for fun, but I know what goes into it and it ain't fun and I don't take it lightly.......after 17 years of not competing and being in the industry since I was 12....lets just say I've got some unfinished business to take care of.

I have what I feel one of the best prep guys around and since he's on the east coast, and I have Rory Liedelmyer as my critic out here, I'm very confident, more so than when I was 25!

That's great man, that's the spirit. 

Jim drop this guys' carbs by 25 grams across the board, and give him one more consecutive low day right this very week. 

The Coach

« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2007, 11:25:33 PM »
That's great man, that's the spirit. 

Jim drop this guys' carbs by 25 grams across the board.

So I should drop my carbs to zero? lol

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2007, 11:26:46 PM »
So I should drop my carbs to zero? lol

Uh oh.    :-X

;D