Author Topic: pm question answered: holding too much water  (Read 6126 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered: holding too much water
« on: October 11, 2007, 08:46:09 PM »
[quote author=
Hi gh15, this is the fourth time I've tried messaging you about this, hopefully this time you reply.. if you post this on the forum, please take my name off the post..

I'm an experienced user, have done about 12 good solid cycles, but lately (last few years) I've noticed I hold a ton of water with anything I do (I usually only do human grade) nolvadex and arimidex don't seem to help anymore. I don't really eat 100% clean, I love food so I eat a lot but I'm naturally meso so I stay pretty lean when off no matter what I eat.  But even on 250mg of sust, or 500mg a week I hold a ton of water (mostly in my ankles) and can't get rid of it no matter what. I always use clen when I'm on as well and that doesn't help either. I  don't know what to do about this anymore, I love being on but can't deal with the water.

My typical cycle looks like this:

sustanon 500mg a week
eq 400mg a week
winstrol 50mg ED
clen .4-.8mcg ED

Please help!
[/quote]

drop the winstrol,,bulking with winstrol = no big lifts and too stiff for lifting big weight correctly

letrozole and halo
can add little nolvadex if feels you becoming a girl but it usually only in the head ;)
fallen angel

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2007, 08:53:25 PM »

good luck coach.
b

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2007, 08:55:48 PM »
Yeah but why is it that he's holding more water now than in previous cycles?  Got any theories as to why that's happening?  

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 09:02:37 PM »
diet should be somewhat clean cant eat junk none stop it never works,,got to maintain clean diet and cheat from time to time depending on genetic composition,,you can increase dose on arimidex and letrozole and if you really hold tons of water get duretic and work it in for couple days and you will see if its fat or water,,make sure its potassium sparing one so you dont get out flat as an iron- marshmelo board
fallen angel

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2007, 09:04:01 PM »
Yeah but why is it that he's holding more water now than in previous cycles?  Got any theories as to why that's happening?   

up the dosages and drink less water my friend good luck on future cycles
A

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2007, 09:06:19 PM »
i'd say dietary.

try a ketogenic diet and watch your sodium.

if that doesnt make the water less of an issue (which it should) try a mild diuretic.

try manipulating your diet first though. diuretics should always be a last resort.
b

bizzy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007, 09:06:59 PM »
Not that I have any business posting on this subject
but I would definately get the kidneys and liver checked out
by a doc. Fluid retention in the lower legs/ankles is never a good sign.

The Coach

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2007, 09:08:07 PM »
good luck coach.

Keep stalking "gimmick" the last person on this board who I'd ask for help is GH15....I've been doing this waaay too long.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2007, 09:08:37 PM »
Holding water in the ankles sounds like a kidney problem to me.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2007, 09:10:54 PM »
Keep stalking "gimmick" the last person on this board who I'd ask for help is GH15....I've been doing this waaay too long.

yes.

i could tell from the pics bast posted you have been alive a very, very long time indeed.

lol.

for a hot- head your taking this all rather well.

you're not much fun anymore.

time to move on to more fertile grounds.

now, where did sgt.d go to...

b

The Coach

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2007, 09:12:24 PM »
yes.

i could tell from the pics bast posted you have been alive a very, very long time indeed.

lol.

Good to see you're taking you owning like a.....??

The_Schofeild_Kid

• Getbig II
  • I'm a Damn Killer Myself!!
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2007, 09:13:24 PM »
GH15

I ASKED YOU THIS IN A PM BEFORE.

WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TAKE SUST IF ONLY USING 500MG  PER WEEK. INJECT IT ALL ON MONDAY OR SPLIT IT UP?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2007, 09:14:16 PM »
Bananas and berries are also a good source of potassium.

The Coach

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2007, 09:19:02 PM »
Bananas and berries are also a good source of potassium.

Especially when mixed with some estrogen :D!

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2007, 09:19:27 PM »
Good to see you're taking you owning like a.....??

50 year old man in a mid- life crisis trying to get back to the sub- par physique he once had 30 years ago?
b

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2007, 09:24:00 PM »
50 year old man in a mid- life crisis trying to get back to the sub- par physique he once had 30 years ago?

na he had exellent physiqe from the picture i saw,,alot better than todays fellas thats for sure,,if it stayed the way it was in the 70 and 80s many people would like bodybuilding now not only the ones on this board
fallen angel

The Coach

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2007, 09:24:24 PM »

Wait, so now I've got 4 weeks left till my show and now I'm a 50 year old man with a mid-life crisis and I had a subpar physique when I was 14???

The Coach

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2007, 09:25:39 PM »
na he had exellent physiqe from the picture i saw,,alot better than todays fellas thats for sure,,if it stayed the way it was in the 70 and 80s many people would like bodybuilding now not only the ones on this board

I take back everything I said bad about you ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2007, 09:26:32 PM »
GH15

I ASKED YOU THIS IN A PM BEFORE.

WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TAKE SUST IF ONLY USING 500MG  PER WEEK. INJECT IT ALL ON MONDAY OR SPLIT IT UP?

sust i would use depending on how prone you are to acne,,if you dont have problem with it as an amatuer bodybuilder id use 1 amp every 3-5 days ,,if youre prone to acne id use it every second day or every day one amp,,results should be the same for serious lifters but you want the feeling and sides to be the same too
fallen angel

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2007, 09:26:57 PM »
yes.

lol.

What are you doing on my computer? Did I give you permission to come in my house? No I didn't. Now take your ass back outside and finish cutting my grass. Do it right or you will have to do it again. You will get a break when I say so. Get to work my little bitch.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2007, 09:32:21 PM »
What are you doing on my computer? Did I give you permission to come in my house? No I didn't. Now take your ass back outside and finish cutting my grass. Do it right or you will have to do it again. You will get a break when I say so. Get to work my little bitch.

funny.

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2007, 09:40:51 PM »
Wait, so now I've got 4 weeks left till my show and now I'm a 50 year old man with a mid-life crisis and I had a subpar physique when I was 14???

listen grampa.

truthfully, how long you have till your next show is of no concern to me. however, between the pics bast posted (that you cried to have taken down...hmm...wonder why...lol) and the pics you posted of your flabby back, when your show is should be more of a concern of yours.

i do wish you the best of luck come contest day. it takes balls to get up there- especially when you are not in condition. just dont delude yourself. your behind. you know it.

deny it all you want. it wont be me up there making a mockery of myself.

those pics, as good as they are, were a long time ago. today is today. no one cares about yesterday.

b

The Coach

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2007, 09:42:08 PM »
listen grampa.

truthfully, how long you have till your next show is of no concern to me. however, between the pics bast posted (that you cried to have taken down...hmm...wonder why...lol) and the pics you posted of your flabby back, when your show is should be more of a concern of yours.

i do wish you the best of luck come contest day. it takes balls to get up there- especially when you are not in condition. just dont delude yourself. your behind. you know it.

those pics, as good as they are, were a long time ago. today is today. no one cares about yesterday.

LOL...k!

Tell ya what. The show I'm doing is a pretty big National qualifier, If I take last (in any of the classes, I'm doing Open and Masters) or even place 4-5th then you can say I'm delusional and I'll even give you the pics to post on any site you wish and say whatever you want, you have my permission........but since that won't happen simply because I see the guy who won the show for the last two years in the Masters and know him very well, I know EXACTLY what I'm up against and let me tell you junour....I'm not too worried. The open might be another story since I'm going against guys 20 years younger, but at the same time, the guy who won the Masters also took third in the open Lt. Hvy's, that being said, I have a shot at winning the open Lt.Hvy's as well. You can see this guy just go to graphicmuscle.com go to contests, then NPC results then click on "2006 Excaliber" then go to the masters and see the winner.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2007, 09:43:32 PM »
listen grampa.

Pwned.  Coach get off Getbig and get back on your diet.  Disgusted, you better talk to your boy because there's no way in hell he's getting in shape right now raising all this hell with everyone on here that will oblige him.  Seriously man, if you're at 4 weeks you better not have shit hanging off anywhere...

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2007, 09:46:03 PM »
Hey man bodybuilding might have gotten shittier in the last 10 years but don't forget, 20 years ago, it was blowing the best of what you knew in your day out of the fucking water.  And those are the standards you will be held to if you're gonna compete again.  All your bitching and moaning on Getbig about it isn't gonna make up for a poor placing.