Author Topic: hit it?  (Read 6100 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
hit it?
« on: December 04, 2010, 08:57:10 PM »

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: hit it?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2010, 09:01:23 PM »
D

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2010, 09:02:32 PM »
holy shit wtf??

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2010, 09:04:45 PM »
she's uncut  :-X

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2010, 09:14:09 PM »
the woman of every getbiggers dreams!!

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2010, 09:16:46 PM »
how the fuck do they make themselves that pretty

..............feelings.. ...............conflicte d.............. :-\ :-\

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2010, 09:19:44 PM »

im confused...is that a Man, or is it a Woman born with a dick?  :-\

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2010, 09:29:53 PM »

how? i will tell you how ,,

fake hair extensions checked

fake nail acrylac or gel,,checkd

skin lotions face lotions checked

top of the line make up by mac and good appication checked

fake titties ofcourse,, checked

starving diet ,,checked

waxing and hair lazer removal ,,checked

and the list go on and on with bigger plastic surgeries,,

same exact thing that bodybuilder do ,,FAKE MUSCLE SYNTETIC MUSCLE ON fFRAME DONE BY ABUE AND MISUSE OF HORMONES,,I JUST SEEN IN MY OWN EYE A FELLA FRIEND OF MINE GETGTING A BODYBUILDER UP FROM 210LB TO 250LB IN 2 MONTHS AT CONSTANT DOWN FROM 13% TO 8%,,2 MONTHS!!

ALL SYNTETIC AND CHEMICALS MY FRIEND,,you never seen it 80  years back why? because it wasnt available for the masses then ,,now it is and you have this mutants and creatures of the night,,

gh15 approved

fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2010, 09:43:48 PM »

starving diet ,,checked

same exact thing that bodybuilder do ,,FAKE MUSCLE SYNTETIC MUSCLE ON fFRAME DONE BY ABUE AND MISUSE OF HORMONES,,I JUST SEEN IN MY OWN EYE A FELLA FRIEND OF MINE GETGTING A BODYBUILDER UP FROM 210LB TO 250LB IN 2 MONTHS AT CONSTANT DOWN FROM 13% TO 8%,,2 MONTHS!!

ALL SYNTETIC AND CHEMICALS MY FRIEND,,you never seen it 80  years back why? because it wasnt available for the masses then ,,now it is and you have this mutants and creatures of the night,,

gh15 approved

You seem to be an expert with this type of....."fe male" or "shim"

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2010, 09:47:49 PM »

starving diet ,,checked

ALL SYNTETIC AND CHEMICALS MY FRIEND,,you never seen it 80  years back why? because it wasnt available for the masses then ,,now it is and you have this mutants and creatures of the night,,

gh15 approved

thats a tranny

you didnt mention anything anything about the hormones they take to transform themselves  from a man to a woman

also, it helps if your a short, slight of frame man with gamine features to begin with

if you think about it..........there is a dichotomy between transexual women and bodybuilders............ .thats why on the  club scene they tend to get along (and even though some bodybuilders bang them,.........i am talking about gettting along as friends............as in a mutual respect for one another)

you would always see the NY bodybuilders haning with the trannies at the sound factory

the dichotomy is this.............if you think about it............trannies and bodybuidlers are really the SAME thing,,,,,,,,,just on the exact opposite end of the spectrum

a bodybuilder take exogenous male hormones to transform his body into the masculine ideal

a tranny takes exogenous famle hormones to transform his body into the feminine ideal

of course with trannys, there is a sexual-gender component that bodybuilders dont have.......but they two are VERY similar you gotta admit

so the mutual respect comes from the understanding of each others goal and sacrifices...........

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2010, 09:50:59 PM »
thats a tranny

you didnt mention anything anything about the hormones they take to transform themselves  from a man to a woman

also, it helps if your a short, slight of frame man with gamine features to begin with

if you think about it..........there is a dichotomy between transexual women and bodybuilders............ .thats why on the  club scene they tend to get along (and even though some bodybuilders bang them,.........i am talking about gettting along as friends............as in a mutual respect for one another)

you would always see the NY bodybuilders haning with the trannies at the sound factory

the dichotomy is this.............if you think about it............trannies and bodybuidlers are really the SAME thing,,,,,,,,,just on the exact opposite end of the spectrum

a bodybuilder take exogenous male hormones to transform his body into the masculine ideal

a tranny takes exogenous famle hormones to transform his body into the feminine ideal

of course with trannys, there is a sexual-gender component that bodybuilders dont have.......but they two are VERY similar you gotta admit

so the mutual respect comes from the understanding of each others goal and sacrifices...........
What about a male bodybuilder who transformed into a woman  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2010, 09:52:02 PM »

posted last week

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2010, 09:52:08 PM »

Tallgerman's mom sure had "her" wild days before the sex change

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2010, 09:54:19 PM »
thats a tranny

also, it helps if you a shot, slight of frame man with gamine features to begin with

i was talking to a post op tranny a couple of weeks ago. infact she was just 'done' so to speak. she still looked like a bloke. i couldn't stop staring at the stubble on her chin and thinking to myself, what a mad fucking world we live in. the funny thing was, i kept calling her 'mate' lol

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2010, 09:54:22 PM »
posted last week
No duh shit stain... if you knew i started a thread on it after it was introduced. The video deserved more exposure to drill the point in deeper. Has it not settled into your thick republican skull hun?

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2010, 09:56:41 PM »

well like i theorize in my previous post.........no one but a bodybuilder would be able to more appreciate and understand devoting your life to a physical transofrmation

that being said this case is unique..........because men who are bodybuilders, obviously dont usually turn into transexuals

that is usually reserved for effeminate, homosexual males, who seek to be women..........not strong men.............so having muscles is anathema

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2010, 09:56:41 PM »
That makes me a sad panda.

It was hot before the floppage.

Mind you, it's a pretty low quality gif so i'd like to think I wouldn't be so easily fooled in real life.
It's Hip to be Square!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2010, 09:59:05 PM »
sooo...is it actually a dude? or is it actually a girl w/penis??

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2010, 09:59:57 PM »
i was talking to a post op tranny a couple of weeks ago. infact she was just 'done' so to speak. she still looked like a bloke. i couldn't stop staring at the stubble on her chin and thinking to myself, what a mad fucking world we live in. the funny thing was, i kept calling her 'mate' lol

the "good ones" , which are like i said, ones that start out as gamine and effeminate to begin with..............and are on the correct hormones.........dont have that kind of problem with facial hair

there are ones that are SO pretty.........and SO convincing ..........even knowing they used to be dudes.........you would still call them "she"

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2010, 10:01:27 PM »
sooo...is it actually a dude? or is it actually a girl w/penis??

there is no such thing as a girl with a penis

there are girls, and there are shemales

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2010, 10:03:41 PM »

what were the circumstances where you found yourself talking to a post op tranny?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2010, 10:05:47 PM »

that was one of the most fucked up things ive ever seen in my fucking life.

but, it still looks like a dude...it has the chin and body shape of a man.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2010, 10:10:16 PM »
No duh shit stain... if you knew i started a thread on it after it was introduced. The video deserved more exposure to drill the point in deeper. Has it not settled into your thick republican skull hun?

Goes to show how insignificant you are, BTW, still see you're bitter because YOUR president handed us over the biggest take over in 75 years, congrats in voting for a total fuck up!

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2010, 10:33:52 PM »
what were the circumstances where you found yourself talking to a post op tranny?

nothing weird or exceptional. i was going to my car just as a taxi dropped her off in my (our) street. she was walking funny (how else  ;D) and somebody with her had her oxygen and gas bottles.

i said summat along the lines of 'bloody'ell, what's happened to you then?' the rest went something like this...

tranny - i've had my op
me - oh aye, what op is that then? (still non the fucking wiser despite all the rumors)
tranny - my op to become a woman... i thought you knew?!
me - (long pause) no
tranny - waffle, waffle i thought everyone knew?
me - well you take care mate (can't help but notice 'her' 5 o'clock shadow)

i should explain that for a person to have a sex change on the nhs (free  ::)) in the uk. the tranny must live for a year or so as a woman or man, depending on which bits they're getting chopped off.

well this queer never did that. trackies and t-shirts or jerseys was all i ever saw him in. he does have very long hair. but it's untidy and always tied back. he looks like a scruffy, effeminate rocker or a ugly, slightly butch, middle aged woman. take your pick. but basicly, that's why i never believed the rumors.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2010, 11:28:51 PM »

well like i theorize in my previous post.........no one but a bodybuilder would be able to more appreciate and understand devoting your life to a physical transofrmation

that being said this case is unique..........because men who are bodybuilders, obviously dont usually turn into transexuals

that is usually reserved for effeminate, homosexual males, who seek to be women..........not strong men.............so having muscles is anathema

I guarantee this chick dude will have some kind of epiphany and decide he doesn't want to be a chick anymore inside of 5 years. Its almost like he's pre-positioning himself for an Oprah show by getting jacked for 6 month and playing air guitar before going on the fem train.

All attention whore.