Author Topic: Brazilian police spreadin' sum democracy on Rio de Janeiro favelas (in picutres)  (Read 6097 times)

MikMaq

Pretty cool thread, along with the china one, it's pretty walk how different getbiggers lives are.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
Great, glad you're a Favela and slum expert. Let me rephrase my question and maybe you can answer it as I am not talking about pathetic, bus tours looking out of a window like a dumb tourist.

What is the likelihood of somebody well off - rich by Brasilian standards - arriving unannounced in a Favela and walking around, immersing himself in the life. How likely would it be you'd get fucked with on some level - assuming you aren't wearing D&G shades and wearing a Rolex?

You wud not even get into the main part. They have lookouts and armed guards in these places. You'd be accosted and probably fucked with. Even the police don't go into the most dangerous parts unless it's heavily armed like the photos. No-go for anybody , especially tourist looking to snoop around.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
event a yuppie like bam-bam could not go in without dire consequences. his big arms wud be no match for automatic weapons.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
You wud not even get into the main part. They have lookouts and armed guards in these places. You'd be accosted and probably fucked with. Even the police don't go into the most dangerous parts unless it's heavily armed like the photos. No-go for anybody , especially tourist looking to snoop around.

I wondered if this is what it's like or if it's media and police hype.

I did actually visit a Favela in COD game and they were heavily armed mofos. Kept telling me I shouldn't have come there and lobbing grenades. 
O

Natural Man

• Getbig V
it was a political manoeuver , completely useless, all the real bad guys were gone days before as it has been announced everywhere in the medias..

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
bam-bam, you realize gracie will rape you for this thread, just giving you a heads up.

apply85

• Getbig IV
gangsters essentially are selling drugs for the popo there, the police will kidnap gangsters for ransom and also supply them with weapons and make sure there is a safe route for drugs to get into the favelas

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
gangsters essentially are selling drugs for the popo there, the police will kidnap gangsters for ransom and also supply them with weapons and make sure there is a safe route for drugs to get into the favelas

that's on every documentary and in every movie.  next?

bradistani

• Getbig V
can't wait for the wc in brasil  8)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
LOL @ picture of Chick in the mix
#

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Nice region. Hope there's a chance of calming down the fractions. Could be a beautiful place to live.