Author Topic: Real pineapple verdict.... best liver protection  (Read 6073 times)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Real pineapple verdict.... best liver protection
« on: April 10, 2012, 08:07:09 PM »
4 weeks...starting to taper off orals. Down 10 lbs, strength up everywhere.

So far...only one serious pimple that I can attribute to orals, just one big pimple that blew up from underneath the skin :D  Real pineapple = best liver protector.

Interesting. I started a mega oral cycle as of last Friday, 1st week, 20mg superdrol, 40mg Dzine ( dieselbolan clone, dimethazine) and 60-90mg epi. I bought a real pineapple tht I eat daily as well as some canned pineapple. No significant breakouts so far whatsoever, tis almost as If I am not running anything at all except for my shoulders and arms blowin up.

Doesn't seem like I need trillion pounds of pineapple a day brah.

Abusing the fuck out of orals for 2nd week ( 120-150mg epistane eod + 20-30mg dimethazine). So far my face is not breaking out like pizza hut pizza, which is very surprising.  My face skin quality is deteorating a bit, the skin is a lot drier and losing its smoothness but no breakouts whensoever so far.

1-2 pineapple slices a day, must be legit pineapple though,,, not filtt underdosed pneapple juice from concentrate.

3rd week was 60mg epi, 30mg dzine ed. This week just 20mg dzine and its over this friday.
all drugs - TPPIIP

UMPlabs

• Getbig II
Re: real pineapple verdict,....
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 10:07:07 PM »
I eat 1 can of sliced pineapple daily just for the hell of it but I'm actually starting to see beneficial results. Skin is thinner, muscles more full, adding weight.

or maybe it's just the hormones and multiple pounds of meat daily.........

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 07:16:15 AM »
Real pineapple juices goes well when mixed with Ciroq coconut vodka.

.....trust me on this 8)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 07:22:38 AM »
I drink the little cans of pineapple juice. Wonder if it works the same way.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 07:27:06 AM »
I drink the little cans of pineapple juice. Wonder if it works the same way.

As long as it is from real pineapple and there are no additives in it you are fine..
?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 07:38:02 AM »
Sorry cats, you are having a placebo. Unless it is a fresh pineapple.  One that you cut yourself, most of the beneficical enzymes get killed in the heat process when canning pineapple juice , slices or whatever.

Once everthing gets canned the cans get heated to 121 degrees celcius to kill off any potential bacteria which in the process destroys the heat activated enzymes in pineapple.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2012, 07:39:57 AM »
Sorry cats, you are having a placebo. Unless it is a fresh pineapple.  One that you cut yourself, most of the beneficical enzymes get killed in the heat process when canning pineapple juice , slices or whatever.

Once everthing gets canned the cans get heated to 121 degrees celcius to kill off any potential bacteria which in the process destroys the heat activated enzymes in pineapple.

Tell it to gh-15...he is downing 3 cans a day.... ::)
?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2012, 07:44:46 AM »

THANY YOU.  :)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2012, 07:49:07 AM »
In the end those cans serve 1 single purpose.

DO YOU LIKE PINA COLADAS?

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2012, 07:54:36 AM »
Wtf are you talking about man...gh-15 is clearly downing the pineapple in a can and he told all of us to do the same and here you are telling us we and the bigman himself is doing it all wrong?
?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2012, 08:05:25 AM »
Wtf are you talking about man...gh-15 is clearly downing the pineapple in a can and he told all of us to do the same and here you are telling us we and the bigman himself is doing it all wrong?

Well he's the exception. We all know that GH15 defies all science and research.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2012, 08:07:57 AM »
Well he's the exception. We all know that GH15 defies all science and research.

Oh im sorry...it was you who told this whole board to drink pineapple juice so gh-15 and everybody else is folowing your lead... ::)
?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2012, 08:11:16 AM »
In the end those cans serve 1 single purpose.

DO YOU LIKE PINA COLADAS?

mi gusta mucho

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2012, 08:12:05 AM »
Oh im sorry...it was you who told this whole board to drink pineapple juice so gh-15 and everybody else is folowing your lead... ::)

that's a good one  :D

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
Re: Real pineapple verdict.... best liver protection
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2012, 08:13:41 AM »
 ;)
?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2012, 08:31:29 AM »

???  YOu confuse my gypsie cat.  Gh15 is incapable of giving out bad advice.  Go ahead and waste your money and drink 100 grams of straight sugar a day and be happy that it's pineapple juice in a can.  That sugar will do you well in feeding those cancer cells.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2012, 08:48:29 AM »

^^
I use only fresh-pressed juice, available at Real Canadian Superstore.  My lord this stuff works, no acne at all!!!

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2012, 09:15:04 AM »

I mostly eat fresh pineapple that I cut up into slices myself.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2012, 09:39:34 AM »
???  YOu confuse my gypsie cat.  Gh15 is incapable of giving out bad advice.  Go ahead and waste your money and drink 100 grams of straight sugar a day and be happy that it's pineapple juice in a can.  That sugar will do you well in feeding those cancer cells.

Ok doctor... ::)
?

w8m8

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2012, 09:50:58 AM »
easier .. take Bromelain caps .. the way I've always understood it is the bromelain in pineapple is from the core .. which is not included in canned pineapple

http://www.naturalnews.com/034692_bromelain_enzymes_health.html

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA0KZ05C3734&nm_mc=OTC-Froogle2&cm_mmc=OTC-Froogle2-_-HW+-+Vitamins++Minerals+++Supplements-_-Nature+s+Plus-_-9SIA0KZ05C3734

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2012, 10:18:51 AM »
easier .. take Bromelain caps .. the way I've always understood it is the bromelain in pineapple is from the core .. which is not included in canned pineapple

http://www.naturalnews.com/034692_bromelain_enzymes_health.html

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA0KZ05C3734&nm_mc=OTC-Froogle2&cm_mmc=OTC-Froogle2-_-HW+-+Vitamins++Minerals+++Supplements-_-Nature+s+Plus-_-9SIA0KZ05C3734

but, but, but, gh15 said....  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2012, 10:50:18 AM »

im done with getbig.com when gh15 site start vry soon but i hav enews for you ...if any of you want to be on gh15 sites which all of you are you will have to come on diff names,, if i see any name from here tyhayt i  think is risk they will be banned on spot by the admins over there,,

i had enough with this boarding ,, with the misgusded information ,, with what hapened here last 4 months ,, its time for a change,, i decide when this changes coming and i decided that this place is no longer approved by me

finaly pine aple in dole can is what we all use and everything is kept ..theenzymes too ,,i woudnt use it otherwize and most of the ifbb woudnt use it alogn the years,, it is fresh pine apple the question here is not this ..the question here is the inability of getbig to stimulate me anymore in any way shape  or form to contribute to it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2012, 11:03:15 AM »

im done with getbig.com when gh15 site start vry soon but i hav enews for you ...if any of you want to be on gh15 sites which all of you are you will have to come on diff names,, if i see any name from here tyhayt i  think is risk they will be banned on spot by the admins over there,,

i had enough with this boarding ,, with the misgusded information ,, with what hapened here last 4 months ,, its time for a change,, i decide when this changes coming and i decided that this place is no longer approved by me

finaly pine aple in dole can is what we all use and everything is kept ..theenzymes too ,,i woudnt use it otherwize and most of the ifbb woudnt use it alogn the years,, it is fresh pine apple the question here is not this ..the question here is the inability of getbig to stimulate me anymore in any way shape  or form to contribute to it

gh15 approved

I promise you this.  I will never, ever fucking ever go to your site. What is it going to be?  The rebranded AlphaMale site that failed so bad?  Littered with viruses that you and Alex have on it?  Don't worry about me trying to be a member there.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2012, 11:09:53 AM »
Straight from Dole's website

Fresh pineapple cannot be used in gelatin recipes or as a marinade because it has a natural enzyme called "bromelain". The heat process used in canning pineapples destroys this enzyme, allowing canned pineapple to be used in a variety of recipes. Canned pineapple, in fact, works wonderfully well in gelatin recipes or as a marinade.

http://www.dole.com/ContactUs_FreshFruit/tabid/1185/Default.aspx

w8m8

« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2012, 11:17:37 AM »

gh15 approved

don't be a jerk .. getbig is all of a sudden beneath you ?

fu cough then .. don't pull a booty move and stay here to disparage others for pointing out your errors

Straight from Dole's website

Fresh pineapple cannot be used in gelatin recipes or as a marinade because it has a natural enzyme called "bromelain". The heat process used in canning pineapples destroys this enzyme, allowing canned pineapple to be used in a variety of recipes. Canned pineapple, in fact, works wonderfully well in gelatin recipes or as a marinade.

http://www.dole.com/ContactUs_FreshFruit/tabid/1185/Default.aspx

beat me to it  ;)