Author Topic: Shots fired, two suspects and an officer shot outside of  (Read 6098 times)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
Re: Shots fired, two suspects and an officer shot outside of
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2015, 12:11:35 AM »
That's her choice. Not theirs. They have no right to kill anyone because they don't agree. I'm not an expert on the Koran but from what I understand the Muslim fundamentalists are following the it to a T which calls for death to anyone that doesn't covert or agree. Those are the ones that get blown away on site just like tonight. Your very answer is a blow to our first amendment of free speech while giving them the right to violence based on a picture. Are you fucking serious?

Another straw man.  I have not interfered with Gellar's First Amendment rights.  The First Amendment only prevents the government from interfering with your speech.  I'm not a government.  Nor have I even asked that she be silenced. But even if I did that is not a violation of her First Amendment rights. The First Amendment does not prevent private citizens from criticizing others.  Speech is never without consequences.  

Geller is an evil person.  Her hate of all Muslims is so extreme that the only solution is genocide (ethnic cleansing if you prefer). Or perhaps she's just trying to make money off the rubes that follow her.

There is no place for Fundamentalism in a pluralistic society.  And Planet Earth is now one pluralistic society.  Fundamentalism (whether it be Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Hindi, Rand, Commune, Capital, etc) requires you to believe that your view are absolute truths, and everyone else are blasphemers. And these blasphemers must either be converted or killed. So many different brands of fundamentalisms, so many wars.  The problem with Fundamentalism is that it is a useful tool to control the masses.  Both governments (SA, etc) and rebels (Bin Laden) have used it to control and/or motivate the masses.  

There are many fundamentalist Christians that want me dead. Any fundamentalist quoting Leviticus 20:13 is saying "I think you should be killed." And as we saw in the not so recent past, it doesn't take much to go from words to actions. (Don't need to go all the way back to 1938 Germany.  1998 Kosovo is the same.)

Me criticizing the idiots on our side is not endorsing the idiots on their side.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2015, 12:31:05 AM »
When they are going to learn , they know Muslims  don't like that shit  , why they keep fucking with them  ???
When are Muslims going to learn, they know we don't like that shit.  I guess we will just have to keep killing the dumb fucks until they learn that WE AREN'T MUSLIMS.
V

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2015, 01:00:18 AM »
Another straw man.  I have not interfered with Gellar's First Amendment rights.  The First Amendment only prevents the government from interfering with your speech.  I'm not a government.  Nor have I even asked that she be silenced. But even if I did that is not a violation of her First Amendment rights. The First Amendment does not prevent private citizens from criticizing others.  Speech is never without consequences.  

Geller is an evil person.  Her hate of all Muslims is so extreme that the only solution is genocide (ethnic cleansing if you prefer). Or perhaps she's just trying to make money off the rubes that follow her.

There is no place for Fundamentalism in a pluralistic society.  And Planet Earth is now one pluralistic society.  Fundamentalism (whether it be Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Hindi, Rand, Commune, Capital, etc) requires you to believe that your view are absolute truths, and everyone else are blasphemers. And these blasphemers must either be converted or killed. So many different brands of fundamentalisms, so many wars.  The problem with Fundamentalism is that it is a useful tool to control the masses.  Both governments (SA, etc) and rebels (Bin Laden) have used it to control and/or motivate the masses.  

There are many fundamentalist Christians that want me dead. Any fundamentalist quoting Leviticus 20:13 is saying "I think you should be killed." And as we saw in the not so recent past, it doesn't take much to go from words to actions. (Don't need to go all the way back to 1938 Germany.  1998 Kosovo is the same.)

Me criticizing the idiots on our side is not endorsing the idiots on their side.

you are SOOO full of shit
Ψ

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2015, 01:15:24 AM »
Quite a big difference between mocking real people who died and drawing the picture of an imaginary god that people believe has given them the right to behave like savages.

Islam is 1200 years old.  How many people were killed by Christian leaders for heresy in the 1200s? and then again in the 1500s?

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2015, 01:58:45 AM »
Islam is 1200 years old.  How many people were killed by Christian leaders for heresy in the 1200s? and then again in the 1500s?

Your point that they are medieval peasants is correct

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2015, 03:16:28 AM »
What would happen if someone organize  '' the  Auschwitz shredded bodybuilders art contest''   or  '' neega slave hanging from a tree art contest "

Insulting comparison... You are mocking the oppressed. Mocking Islam is mocking the oppressor. Not even close to a valid comparison. And it happens against Christianity all the time... Piss Christ anyone? Where was your outrage over that?
$

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2015, 03:51:29 AM »
When you understand the Muslim mind, you will understand...
Ψ

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2015, 06:43:21 AM »
To Muslim fundamentalist, there is no respectful depiction. Geller, like always, is trying to stir up the hornets nest.

Moderate Muslims and progressive Muslims don't stand a chance in persuading the masses when extremists on the other side (Geller et al) do stunts like this.

yep...it's pretty "extreme" to exercise your 1st amendment rights in America these days ::)

I'm sure you were equally as outraged at Mapplethorpe's exhibition featuring "Christ on a cross in a vat of piss".

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2015, 06:48:58 AM »

We got over that a long time ago. These people continue to this day....they all need to go so the rest of us can get on with it. Ol tim hasnt met to many of these people in their natural setting.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2015, 07:03:04 AM »
That's her choice. Not theirs. They have no right to kill anyone because they don't agree. I'm not an expert on the Koran but from what I understand the Muslim fundamentalists are following the it to a T which calls for death to anyone that doesn't convert or agree. Those are the ones that get blown away on site just like tonight. Your very answer is a blow to our first amendment of free speech while giving them the right to violence based on a picture. Are you fucking serious?

Which are worse, muslim terrorists, or liberals?   Or are they the same?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2015, 07:10:27 AM »
To Muslim fundamentalist, there is no respectful depiction. Geller, like always, is trying to stir up the hornets nest.

Moderate Muslims and progressive Muslims don't stand a chance in persuading the masses when extremists on the other side (Geller et al) do stunts like this.
Fuck them. If they don't like it fuck home

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2015, 07:15:10 AM »
When they are going to learn , they know Muslims  don't like that shit  , why they keep fucking with them  ???
No one is fucking with them, we are living in free countries... if they doesnt like it here, they can move back to horse ass where they came from, or if they are born here, then they can move to muslim countries and live as they like. We have our own laws.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2015, 07:28:32 AM »
Insulting comparison... You are mocking the oppressed. Mocking Islam is mocking the oppressor. Not even close to a valid comparison. And it happens against Christianity all the time... Piss Christ anyone? Where was your outrage over that?

Lol, yes, just like the mass shootings at theatres when the movie "Dogma" came out and all of the Christian fundamentalists went into a tizzy over the Buddy Christ.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2015, 07:47:44 AM »
Lol, yes, just like the mass shootings at theatres when the movie "Dogma" came out and all of the Christian fundamentalists went into a tizzy over the Buddy Christ.

Those silly Christian Fundamentalists.  :D :D
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2015, 08:22:31 AM »
Which are worse, muslim terrorists, or liberals?   Or are they the same?

A lot of liberals are coming to their senses when it comes to Muslim extremism. BUT, you have an administration that thinks they can actually reason with these animals (I include Iran in this), give them what ever they want and they will give in. Give them money, give them arms, ease sanctions (which is complete bullshit in itself because they just laugh) release from Gitmo only to go back and commit more terror, try them as domestic criminals, aided in the four American deaths in Bengazi, etc. So yes, Obama, Kerry, Clinton, etc are absolute appeasers and a MAJOR part of the problem and really no better than they are. As I've said, Obama is one of them. He loves this shit.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2015, 09:15:13 AM »
Religion of peace. ::)

8)

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2015, 09:29:51 AM »
If it was a Jesus Cartoon contest and Christian Fundamentalists shot up the place, Obama and his minions would no doubt celebrate our freedom of speech and point out the evils of Christianity.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2015, 09:37:39 AM »

You're thinking of Batman.  Kevin Smit never hurt nobody.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2015, 09:39:25 AM »
If it was a Jesus Cartoon contest and Christian Fundamentalists shot up the place, Obama and his minions would no doubt celebrate our freedom of speech and point out the evils of Christianity.
what a dramaqueen lol

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2015, 09:44:16 AM »
what a dramaqueen lol

x2 lol

Inherently, I think all religion is useless and evil, but there are varying degrees of this. Christians/Catholics just tend to be more annoying about it. You know, constantly ringing your doorbell and trying to convert you (waking me up at 8am on a Saturday morning). Or having the lights changed on the yellow school buses because they look like satanic symbols (yes, this made the news). Or banning great pieces of literature in schools because its "inappropriate" and goes against their God. However, then you have the muslim extremists who blow up buildings. Even many of the moderate muslims believe that apostates (those who leave the faith) should be killed. Or throwing gay people off the roof. Burning people alive. Chopping off heads. This is a whole different type of evil. A scary type.
X

Bear232

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2015, 10:19:21 AM »

Islam is soooo  500 years ago.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2015, 10:22:34 AM »
It's odd when I see a homosexual defending Islam. Its a lot like a 98 lb geek boasting of his 455 lb bench press on Getbig. It's all fun and games until people actually see you and laugh or throw you off a building.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2015, 11:03:31 AM »
Why the cops are dressed like soldiers?

Those particular cops were the SWAT unit on standby that responded when the first shots were fired. They are dressed like SWAT officers which shares some similarities to soldiers because each don't want to die in a shoot out so they arm themselves accordingly. I suppose we could paint the police version pink for the people who get upset over gear designed to optimize their chances of survival

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2015, 12:02:22 PM »
I support killing all religious fanatics.....and people who rest their sunglasses on the back of their necks whilst indoors  ::)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2015, 12:03:48 PM »
It's odd when I see a homosexual defending Islam. Its a lot like a 98 lb geek boasting of his 455 lb bench press on Getbig. It's all fun and games until people actually see you and laugh or throw you off a building.

I have many Muslim friends.  None of them are trying to kill me, or suppress my liberty. even dated one for a while.  He lived with me for a few months before going back to his home country. I have many Christian friends.  Jewish and Hindi too.  (dated some of them too)  All these religious groups do contain extremists who would push me off a building if given a chance.  I've met more than one Christian who do think all gays should be put in jail if not executed.  But I try not to judge all Christians by these few extremists.

The Muslim world, and therefore the rest of the world, is in turmoil because the people in power and the people trying to overthrow the people in power are both using Muslim fundamentalism to control the masses. The people in power are in power mostly because of us. We, the beacon of freedom in the world, have a habit of propping up totalitarian regimes.