Author Topic: Why do people have kids?  (Read 4724 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Why do people have kids?
« on: January 05, 2017, 08:41:35 AM »
Im round an aquantainces house and his 3 year old is running round. Telling his mum and dad what to do, even telling me what to do. Mum you don't wash up like that, dad you shouldn't put those shoes on, telling me I don't tie my tie right. Ordering his dad not to answer the phone when it rang! Ordering the tv channel changed to something he liked. Fucking little shit.

I'm out of here soon, why would you want to have this all the time? I want to crush this kid like hes one of my "Captains of Crush" grippers.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Why do people have kids?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 08:42:52 AM »
When you stick your pee pee into a girls wee wee some goop comes out and a baby is made.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 08:44:53 AM »
14!
a

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 08:45:07 AM »
When you stick your pee pee into a girls wee wee some goop comes out and a baby is made.

Really? I thought Santa brought them?

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2017, 08:46:02 AM »
Pass on your genes, keep the human race going, have someone there who loves you unconditionally when you're old, sick and frail. Assuming you raise your kids right, you'll have a good experience. If you're a shit parent, you'll have brats for kids who yell at you and "tell you what to do," as you put it. If you have a feeling that you'll be a shit parent, please refrain from rawdogging or at least make sure she's on the pill.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2017, 08:47:13 AM »
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth.
a

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2017, 08:50:26 AM »
Really? I thought Santa brought them?

I believe you mean the Stork.

but with PETA and modern technology they now use drones

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2017, 08:50:55 AM »
That's what 3 year olds are like.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2017, 08:53:01 AM »
Im round an aquantainces house and his 3 year old is running round. Telling his mum and dad what to do, even telling me what to do. Mum you don't wash up like that, dad you shouldn't put those shoes on, telling me I don't tie my tie right. Ordering his dad not to answer the phone when it rang! Ordering the tv channel changed to something he liked. Fucking little shit.

I'm out of here soon, why would you want to have this all the time? I want to crush this kid like hes one of my "Captains of Crush" grippers.

Pretty sure that same question has been asked of your parents a few times.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2017, 08:53:07 AM »
This question is akin to the "why do men get married?" or "why do people believe in God?"

No answer given by those that are married, parents or believers will be ever be sufficient, adequately studied, fully understood or even acknowledged by those that have made up their mind on all things marriage, kids or God.

A legit answer isn't being sought....verbally highfive'ing others that agree with you is the goal.

Sidenote, please don't turn this into a religion thread based on my comments here...it was a common example and nothing more....I won't discuss or acknowledge comments on religion on these boards anymore.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2017, 08:53:26 AM »
Pass on your genes

If Darren Avey is who he claims, then it's best that his genes don't get passed on.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2017, 08:56:13 AM »

I wish your mom had the same thoughts as you do then you would not exist and we would not have to read your shitty threads.

Skeeter

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2017, 08:56:48 AM »

Every species on the planet reproduces and you have to ask this question.  ::)
The world will be better off if you don't have kids.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2017, 09:02:17 AM »
Sonnet 12 sums this up best. Immortality.

SONNET 12

When I do count the clock that tells the time,
And see the brave day sunk in hideous night;
When I behold the violet past prime,
And sable curls all silver'd o'er with white;
When lofty trees I see barren of leaves
Which erst from heat did canopy the herd,
And summer's green all girded up in sheaves
Borne on the bier with white and bristly beard,
Then of thy beauty do I question make,
That thou among the wastes of time must go,
Since sweets and beauties do themselves forsake
And die as fast as they see others grow;
   And nothing 'gainst Time's scythe can make defence
   Save breed, to brave him when he takes thee hence.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2017, 10:00:53 AM »
Kids hate me, and thankfully I hate kids too. Not for me, but thankfully I don't have to worry about accidentally becoming a father or anything anyway.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2017, 10:11:49 AM »
The joys of Motherhood. 

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2017, 11:07:37 AM »
I wish your mom had the same thoughts as you do then you would not exist and we would not have to read your shitty threads.

I'm just glad my mom didn't sneak out of the hospital, left me and pretend  I wasn't her kid. ;)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2017, 11:08:29 AM »
Pass on your genes, keep the human race going, have someone there who loves you unconditionally when you're old, sick and frail. Assuming you raise your kids right, you'll have a good experience. If you're a shit parent, you'll have brats for kids who yell at you and "tell you what to do," as you put it. If you have a feeling that you'll be a shit parent, please refrain from rawdogging or at least make sure she's on the pill.

Sums up all sides of the issue ,quite  well.
Nothing to add.

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2017, 11:18:34 AM »
same reason why ppl buy puppies i suppose

looks cute and adorable

then turns into a monster

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2017, 11:20:28 AM »
I believe you mean the Stork.

but with PETA and modern technology they now use drones

Stork must have banged Joons mom for that nose.

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2017, 11:20:44 AM »
also i think it's mostly something women desperately want, and men just go along with it and do some mental gymnastics on the issue

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2017, 11:27:07 AM »
also i think it's mostly something women desperately want, and men just go along with it and do some mental gymnastics on the issue

I thought that for a long time, too. But since I started dating my gf, she's the first person I've been with that I thought "wow, she'd make a great mother" and now I'm warming up to the idea of possibly having kids in the next few years. Trust me, the last thing I wanted was kids before I started dating her. My last gf and I agreed not to ever have kids unless it was accidental (and we made damn sure that accident wasn't gonna happen). But I also thought she'd make a horrible mother, as she was very career driven and not a very caring person.
I think if you have a "good team," kids shouldn't be a burden. If even one of the parents isn't ready, then forcing it will just make things worse.

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2017, 11:36:44 AM »
I thought that for a long time, too. But since I started dating my gf, she's the first person I've been with that I thought "wow, she'd make a great mother" and now I'm warming up to the idea of possibly having kids in the next few years. Trust me, the last thing I wanted was kids before I started dating her. My last gf and I agreed not to ever have kids unless it was accidental (and we made damn sure that accident wasn't gonna happen). But I also thought she'd make a horrible mother, as she was very career driven and not a very caring person.
I think if you have a "good team," kids shouldn't be a burden. If even one of the parents isn't ready, then forcing it will just make things worse.
it's usually women who have nothing going that "make a great mother"

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2017, 11:40:09 AM »
it's usually women who have nothing going that "make a great mother"

I guess you can look at it that way. I look at it as her taking good care of my offspring while I bring home the bacon. I can't say I'd be disappointed if things work out this way. Maybe its the combination of me getting older and finding someone who's actually a decent caring person, but I've been way more open to kids lately  than ever.
Don't get me wrong, if I had one with my ex by accident, I'd take care of the kid and love them regardless. It would just be tough knowing what my ex is like. An emotional robot.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2017, 11:40:28 AM »

There must be something wrong with the parents that they apparently aren't doing anything about this. Just think what this 3 year old will be like when he's 15 or 16. It's a parents job to teach their children proper behavior.