Author Topic: this was kamala's debate and she blew it  (Read 6125 times)

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
this was kamala's debate and she blew it
« on: October 07, 2020, 07:59:29 PM »
Firstly I just want to say I would hit it

Secondly the moderator was so subpar kamala could have taken over she could have given digs
ala trump for pence's response or lack there of on the covid response, science, transfer of power, pre existing conditions, Trump’s China plague diagnosis , abortion in Indiana

Instead she resorted to race hustling, for this I must say she did worse than pence

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: this was kamala's debate and she blew it
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2020, 09:03:00 PM »
Firstly I just want to say I would hit it

Secondly the moderator was so subpar kamala could have taken over she could have given digs
ala trump for pence's response or lack there of on the covid response, science, transfer of power, pre existing conditions, Trump’s China plague diagnosis , abortion in India

Instead she resorted to race hustling, for this I must say she did worse than pence

::)

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2020, 09:13:11 PM »

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2020, 09:35:06 PM »
She was against pence... The dude is the debate terminator...

But yes she was shit aswell as the fact pence owned her.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2020, 09:41:37 PM »
She was against pence... The dude is the debate terminator...

Pence is the man

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2020, 09:59:48 PM »
As a White man, I resent any person of colour - ESPECIALLY a woman of colour - to dictate ANYTHING to ANY White man from the moral pulpit of superiority.

My response to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez in a debate would literally be this:

"As a Latina female, who are you to judge nations that are built and maintained by White people [primarily White males]?  Given the horrendous track record of Hispanic countries in terms of GDP per-capita, access to education and healthcare, human rights, corruption, infrastructure development, and every other measure of quality of life, exactly what business do you think you have judging White people?"

Trump made a similar statement to that on Twitter.  He didn't specifically say that...but he said it.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2020, 10:14:24 PM »
AOC is good for conservatives, the more out of control nut jobs the dems let in the better, that is their undoing we've been seeing it for a while now,

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2020, 10:42:05 PM »
As a White man, I resent any person of colour - ESPECIALLY a woman of colour - to dictate ANYTHING to ANY White man from the moral pulpit of superiority.

"As a Latina female, who are you to judge nations that are built and maintained by White people [primarily White males]?  Given the horrendous track record of Hispanic countries in terms of GDP per-capita, access to education and healthcare, human rights, corruption, infrastructure development, and every other measure of quality of life, exactly what business do you think you have judging White people?"

Trump made a similar statement to that on Twitter.  He didn't specifically say that...but he said it.

AOC is a conquistador. She's responsible for the colonization of Mexico and both Central and South America.  The nerve of that repulsive hypocrite.

The nerve of members of the media who believe that God favors them over all humans and that America is Amalek and is to be exterminated.....to go anywhere NEAR the term White "supremacists".

https://twitter.com/Know_More_News/status/1314042917133058053

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2020, 01:49:09 AM »
AOC is good for conservatives, the more out of control nut jobs the dems let in the better, that is their undoing we've been seeing it for a while now,

That's true.  In that interview with Anderson Cooper where she said people needed to be taxed more at the "tippy top" level of earnings, it was hilarious, LOL.  Just the sheer amount of economics ignorance you must have to hold these moronic positions.  It's just strange to me that leftists even bother to have remotely refined points of view - with so many people coming to the USA just to sit on welfare, it is surprising to me that there are even enough working people to vote for a sustainable form of governance and economics at this point.

Sadly, I think - it seems quite apparent, in fact - that with changing racial demographics, and a disproportionately high number of non-White people coming to the USA, that as early as 2024, we may see Democrats elected for literally the rest of American history.  Once 55% of the American population is dependent on social assistance...how will Republicans be able to maintain any political power?

I'm not in the least bit happy about that - because as a Canadian, if the USA falls, I feel that Canada will fall almost immediately after - if not simultaneously.  I'm just trying to be realistic about the relationship between racial demographics and voting patterns, with rates of welfare consumption being the predictor.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2020, 02:00:04 AM »
AOC is a conquistador. She's responsible for the colonization of Mexico and both Central and South America.  The nerve of that repulsive hypocrite.

The nerve of members of the media who believe that God favors them over all humans and that America is Amalek and is to be exterminated.....to go anywhere NEAR the term White "supremacists".

https://twitter.com/Know_More_News/status/1314042917133058053

Wow, I just read this comment at that Twitter link:

J-wish and non-J's are set on a collision course. Without a  "Cosmic" intervention, violent conflict is most certain to come.

Are we at the point right now where even the word "Jewish" is being edited out of the internet?  I noticed within the past 2-3 years that Hitler's name will not auto-populate in YouTube's search function.

For example, if you type all but the last letter [r] of Hitler's name on YouTube - Hitle - his name will not show up in full.

That means we are at a point in time where Jews don't even want to be named AT ALL.  I don't mean 100% of Jews think this way, but it seems apparent to me that they don't want to be named...at all.  I would say in general, it is a common Jewish trait not to want to be identified as Jews, but I've never seen it quite get to the point that it's at now, at least online.

For years - decades even - Jews had no problem whatsoever being the focal point of discussion.  After all, the only discussion was about how innocent and perfect Jews are, and how Jews can do no wrong, so why not mention Jews, in that context?  The only discussion being had was that White people were the root of all evil, and brutally oppress Jews, so why not have that discussion?  Sort of like how when leftists discuss Israel, it's in a similar context [Israelis = evil, Palestinians = can do no wrong - which is a false dichotomy].

But I guess as people started to question the historical narrative of WWII, and to realize that it was a war where a lot of sin was spread around - where people of all races and classes/demographics were victimized, White Guilt started to wear off, and a lot of people [myself included] overcompensated for that by focusing solely on the crimes against humanity committed by the Allies - or specifically by members of the Jewish race [for example, by talking a lot about the Jewish Bolsheviks who were high within the ranks of the USSR, and responsible for various atrocities...as I said, in WWII, there was a lot of sin to go around].

I guess I just resented being lied to about WWII so much, especially as a child when I lacked the critical thinking skills to question any of it.  I really don't think it's fair to politicize children.

That being said - just like that Twitter comment above...someone once told me online that he felt that Whites and Jews sort of play an evolutionary game of "racial tennis" where it seems as if eventually one of the two races will exterminate the other.

Although I admit that while I was thinking a lot about the potential trajectory of the future, I had been largely ignoring the rise of China, and not whatsoever thinking of the implications of a pandemic at all, among other things.

I find it sad that it is in human nature for these traits to come out time and time again...but they do come out when resources become scarce...and I accept that.

PS - I am still super impressed that you figured out that Ironage Mr. Olympia backstage photo that I posted was of Don Youngblood, LOL.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2020, 03:25:55 AM »

X2
Correct & Well Stated. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2020, 03:36:32 AM »

Exactly.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2020, 04:51:33 AM »
Is Pence known as the Debate Terminator?
Q

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2020, 05:15:19 AM »
Kamala hasnt been the same since losing the casket match to the Undertaker at Summerslam 92

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2020, 05:29:47 AM »
Kamala hasnt been the same since losing the casket match to the Undertaker at Summerslam 92

Looked great though!

Q

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2020, 05:32:17 AM »

Really Matt, why dont you go find your local black person and tell them that.
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2020, 05:34:14 AM »

Go Matty!

Support 100 %!
Q

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2020, 05:43:55 AM »
Is Pence known as the Debate Terminator?

Is now lol....^

In 2016 he destroyed tim kaine, now he easily takes out this slippery mouthy bitch....

His style and hits on points is very impressive imo.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2020, 05:44:39 AM »
cant stand her neck area.. looks like my neo mastiffs

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2020, 05:45:04 AM »
Pence did extremely well.

But it doesn't matter.

Liberals claiming she won.

The right claiming he won.

Nothing changes.

Yawn.
Y

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2020, 05:45:52 AM »
Is now lol....^

In 2016 he destroyed tim kaine, now he easily takes out this slippery mouthy bitch....

His style and hits on points is very impressive imo.

And you know what SWEDEN is focusing on in this debate?

The fly on Pence's head!

Making fun of Pence and claiming Kamala won etc

Fuckin' Liberal Lefties.
This is their highlight from the debate.
Q

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2020, 05:49:58 AM »

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2020, 05:51:44 AM »
And you know what SWEDEN is focusing on in this debate?

The fly on Pence's head!

Making fun of Pence and claiming Kamala won etc

Fuckin' Liberal Lefties.
This is their highlight from the debate.

Yeah same here in Aus, they are pathetic.

I knew as soon as it landed there that would be a talking point to avoid acknowledging the smack down he gave her.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2020, 05:53:01 AM »
Yeah same here in Aus, they are pathetic.

I knew as soon as it landed there that would be a talking point to avoid acknowledging the smack down he gave her.

AND THAT'S ALL THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT (not the debate itself), GIGGLING, PATTING THEMSELVES ON THEIR BACKS CLAIMING "THEY WON, TRUMP IS GONE" HERE IN SWEDEN!

CRAZY!
Q

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2020, 05:54:43 AM »
Kamala blew it, plain and simple.

Pence did a good job.

"1"