Author Topic: this was kamala's debate and she blew it  (Read 6128 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: this was kamala's debate and she blew it
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2020, 05:56:50 AM »
Kamala blew it, plain and simple.

Pence did a good job.

"1"

She couldn't lose here in Sweden :D
Q

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2020, 06:01:43 AM »
When you pick someone who was polling less than 1% in their own party, because they fit the predetermined gender/race category you wanted, this is what you get.
Y

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2020, 06:03:57 AM »
When you pick someone who was polling less than 1% in their own party, because they fit the predetermined gender/race category you wanted, this is what you get.

Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2020, 06:14:00 AM »
"A LARGELY uneventful US vice-presidential debate had one standout moment which dominated internet chatter; the presence of a fly landing on vice-president Mike Pence’s head, clearly placed there by Russian operatives.
Pence, looking like the biological father of the Ken doll from Toy Story 3, was delivered key assistance by a fly which buzzed in Morse code to provide him with key responses.

The Republican was seen floundering at times in the debate until the fly, directly operated by Putin, buzzed the words “not true, not true”, “no, no, no” providing Pence with airtight rebuttals to things such as verifiable facts.

Joe Biden’s VP pick Kamala Harris made history by being the first black woman to take to the stage of a US vice-presidential debate leading to some people incorrectly declaring her the automatic winner, Pence meanwhile became the first AI-operated robot to partake in the debate.

IBM, the company responsible for the software behind Pence admitted it needed some work after viewers complained Pence lacked more empathy than a serial killer.

“There is an horrifying soullessness to the eyes we just can’t seem to change,” explained one IBM official.

Polls taken in the aftermath of the debate had surprisingly positive results with 89% of respondents saying they preferred the idea of their vice-president being a lunatic conservative who gets his messages from a Russian operated fly, than being a lunatic conservative who thinks God is speaking directly to him.

Some 75% of respondents found the debate, which focused more on substance, ‘boring’, stating they preferred debates in which candidates spiced things up by trying to advocate a race war."

So she's black now? Thought they said she was Indian?

Q

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2020, 06:20:50 AM »
flies are always attracted to shit.   ::)
F

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2020, 06:43:18 AM »
Pence did extremely well.

But it doesn't matter.

Liberals claiming she won.

The right claiming he won.

Nothing changes.

Yawn.
pence didnt do well he did this same emotional schtick as kamala except since he has the charisma of a robot it came off terribly disingenuous

If kamala were as sharp as trump she could have vivsected pence's non answers

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2020, 06:43:38 AM »
Wow, I just read this comment at that Twitter link:

Are we at the point right now where even the word "Jewish" is being edited out of the internet?  I noticed within the past 2-3 years that Hitler's name will not auto-populate in YouTube's search function.

For example, if you type all but the last letter [r] of Hitler's name on YouTube - Hitle - his name will not show up in full.

That means we are at a point in time where Jews don't even want to be named AT ALL.  I don't mean 100% of Jews think this way, but it seems apparent to me that they don't want to be named...at all.  I would say in general, it is a common Jewish trait not to want to be identified as Jews, but I've never seen it quite get to the point that it's at now, at least online.

For years - decades even - Jews had no problem whatsoever being the focal point of discussion.  After all, the only discussion was about how innocent and perfect Jews are, and how Jews can do no wrong, so why not mention Jews, in that context?  The only discussion being had was that White people were the root of all evil, and brutally oppress Jews, so why not have that discussion?  Sort of like how when leftists discuss Israel, it's in a similar context [Israelis = evil, Palestinians = can do no wrong - which is a false dichotomy].

But I guess as people started to question the historical narrative of WWII, and to realize that it was a war where a lot of sin was spread around - where people of all races and classes/demographics were victimized, White Guilt started to wear off, and a lot of people [myself included] overcompensated for that by focusing solely on the crimes against humanity committed by the Allies - or specifically by members of the Jewish race [for example, by talking a lot about the Jewish Bolsheviks who were high within the ranks of the USSR, and responsible for various atrocities...as I said, in WWII, there was a lot of sin to go around].

I guess I just resented being lied to about WWII so much, especially as a child when I lacked the critical thinking skills to question any of it.  I really don't think it's fair to politicize children.

That being said - just like that Twitter comment above...someone once told me online that he felt that Whites and Jews sort of play an evolutionary game of "racial tennis" where it seems as if eventually one of the two races will exterminate the other.

Although I admit that while I was thinking a lot about the potential trajectory of the future, I had been largely ignoring the rise of China, and not whatsoever thinking of the implications of a pandemic at all, among other things.

I find it sad that it is in human nature for these traits to come out time and time again...but they do come out when resources become scarce...and I accept that.

PS - I am still super impressed that you figured out that Ironage Mr. Olympia backstage photo that I posted was of Don Youngblood, LOL.

You are a fucking moron to try to use race to explain and solve life's problems.   If there was such a thing as a superior white person, it wouldn't be you.
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2020, 06:54:14 AM »
Wow, I just read this comment at that Twitter link:

Are we at the point right now where even the word "Jewish" is being edited out of the internet?  I noticed within the past 2-3 years that Hitler's name will not auto-populate in YouTube's search function.

For example, if you type all but the last letter [r] of Hitler's name on YouTube - Hitle - his name will not show up in full.

That means we are at a point in time where Jews don't even want to be named AT ALL.  I don't mean 100% of Jews think this way, but it seems apparent to me that they don't want to be named...at all.  I would say in general, it is a common Jewish trait not to want to be identified as Jews, but I've never seen it quite get to the point that it's at now, at least online.

For years - decades even - Jews had no problem whatsoever being the focal point of discussion.  After all, the only discussion was about how innocent and perfect Jews are, and how Jews can do no wrong, so why not mention Jews, in that context?  The only discussion being had was that White people were the root of all evil, and brutally oppress Jews, so why not have that discussion?  Sort of like how when leftists discuss Israel, it's in a similar context [Israelis = evil, Palestinians = can do no wrong - which is a false dichotomy].

But I guess as people started to question the historical narrative of WWII, and to realize that it was a war where a lot of sin was spread around - where people of all races and classes/demographics were victimized, White Guilt started to wear off, and a lot of people [myself included] overcompensated for that by focusing solely on the crimes against humanity committed by the Allies - or specifically by members of the Jewish race [for example, by talking a lot about the Jewish Bolsheviks who were high within the ranks of the USSR, and responsible for various atrocities...as I said, in WWII, there was a lot of sin to go around].

I guess I just resented being lied to about WWII so much, especially as a child when I lacked the critical thinking skills to question any of it.  I really don't think it's fair to politicize children.

That being said - just like that Twitter comment above...someone once told me online that he felt that Whites and Jews sort of play an evolutionary game of "racial tennis" where it seems as if eventually one of the two races will exterminate the other.

Although I admit that while I was thinking a lot about the potential trajectory of the future, I had been largely ignoring the rise of China, and not whatsoever thinking of the implications of a pandemic at all, among other things.

I find it sad that it is in human nature for these traits to come out time and time again...but they do come out when resources become scarce...and I accept that.

PS - I am still super impressed that you figured out that Ironage Mr. Olympia backstage photo that I posted was of Don Youngblood, LOL.

Hear hear Matty!
Q

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2020, 07:00:16 AM »

You are a fucking moron to try to use race to explain and solve life's problems.   If there was such a thing as a superior white person, it wouldn't be you.

Vince, no offense, have you gone on Twitter? The biggest thing around today is race causing all of lives problems.
Pushed hard by the Libtards. And they are creating most of it for their own narrative.

So obvious its hitting Stevie Wonder right between the eyes.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2020, 07:11:11 AM »
EVERYTHING is about Race these days.
Q

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2020, 07:12:46 AM »

Pence did a good job.

"1"

Pence did a great job. Harris is a typical corrupted POS that libatards worship but also criticize.
K

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2020, 07:36:42 AM »
She got exposed. In the early debates, she was one several people on stage. This time it was one on one. She never got pressed that hard so often before, certainly not by the media.

Yeah same here in Aus, they are pathetic.

I knew as soon as it landed there that would be a talking point to avoid acknowledging the smack down he gave her.

When I saw the fly I said “Oh, fuck me,” but when he didn’t acknowledge it and it eventually flew away it ended up being an asset as it showed that nothing phases him.

I knew Harris would be bad and Pence would be good but she was horrible and he was great.

Just that annoying nasally voice is a dealbreaker.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2020, 07:47:46 AM »
Fly stopped by to show his support

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2020, 07:56:04 AM »
pence didnt do well he did this same emotional schtick as kamala except since he has the charisma of a robot it came off terribly disingenuous

If kamala were as sharp as trump she could have vivsected pence's non answers

Funny how you key on Pence's "non answers" when Harris didn't answer packing the courts / support of the green new deal, etc.

They both evaded questions at times, normal folks can see that.

He was courteous and professional, hit them on inconsistencies on tax comments, fracking, china, and showed their extreme liberalism.  Hit Harris personally hard on how she was only one of 10 to oppose the new NA trade deal, etc.

His closing comments utilizing the RBG/Scalia dynamic were great as well.
Y

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2020, 08:35:23 AM »

You are a fucking moron to try to use race to explain and solve life's problems.   

The. Fucking. Irony.   ;D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2020, 08:44:30 AM »

She bkew it. Out of her league.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2020, 08:48:46 AM »

She didn’t blow it. She did as well as she could do. That’s the sad part. If they had that debate ten times she would repeatedly do the exact same thing. Terrible VP choice.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2020, 09:02:56 AM »

Pence did a good job.

"1"

I have always said trump should let pence do all the talking

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2020, 09:20:38 AM »
I have always said trump should let pence do all the talking
    agreed he used all the trump tactics the 3 D's to perfection , disrupt, distract, digress and when all else fails just flat out lie. he can deliver his lines straight faced because he lacks a soul very important in todays political scene.
F

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2020, 09:26:39 AM »

That is the only way Kamala Harris has ever had any success...get down on her knees and blow it.

She grabbed ol’ Willie Brown by the handle and chugged him down, like Primemuscle at his local gloryhole.

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2020, 09:57:52 AM »
I believe kamala knew exactly what she was doing when she blew it.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2020, 10:06:03 AM »
If Kamala rehires Doctor Harvey Wippleman there can still be victory

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2020, 10:13:34 AM »
I believe kamala knew exactly what she was doing when she blew it.

Are you saying she is a plant?
Q

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2020, 10:56:22 AM »
If Kamala rehires Doctor Harvey Wippleman there can still be victory

Was Harvey Wippleman a doctor?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2020, 11:07:52 AM »
That is the only way Kamala Harris has ever had any success...get down on her knees and blow it.

She grabbed ol’ Willie Brown by the handle and chugged him down, like Primemuscle at his local gloryhole.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a less likable person running for high office. She has that way about her that she’s always going to give you a lecture about something.