Author Topic: Brenda Kelly?  (Read 6098 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Brenda Kelly?
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2006, 07:27:40 AM »
Hay I'm the owner, president and CEO of The Nutritional Edge!  Plus janitor, window washer,stock boy, clerk, nutritional advise, trainer,Bookkeeper, shipper, receiver, electrician whatever.  Like Brenda a one man show.  Help wanted.

LOL... you have an awesome website, we'll give you that. www.nutritionaledge.org

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2006, 07:31:17 AM »

Tre   do you just have poor taste in fe(she)males or is it  all of us?

I don't think it's reasonable to expect a woman in her late 40s to look as good as she did in her early 20s. 

It's reasonable to be critical of her 'journalistic' skills, so that's why I'd like to keep the discussion pointed in the right direction.  It has absolutely nothing to do with my taste in women.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2006, 07:47:16 AM »
I don't think it's reasonable to expect a woman in her late 40s to look as good as she did in her early 20s. 

It's reasonable to be critical of her 'journalistic' skills, so that's why I'd like to keep the discussion pointed in the right direction.  It has absolutely nothing to do with my taste in women.

She looks like Peggy Bundy in that one shot of her walking into the jail.

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2006, 08:40:30 AM »
That is probably the worst insult Susie has ever received.  Well written.   ;D

you must have never seen Susie in person or had spent any time with her...she is a doll.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2006, 08:48:05 AM »
Brenda looks extremely good for her age..

Sniff, sniff.

I smell either a present day plastic surgery addict or a future plastic surgery addict just like this idiot Brenda Kelly.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2006, 08:52:33 AM »
Sniff, sniff.

I smell either a present day plastic surgery addict or a future plastic surgery addict just like this idiot Brenda Kelly.

;D

Nope, I just actually do think she looks good for her age...she's getting up to 50 or so I believe. A bit...err...plastic yes...but I still think she looks much better than most women her age.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2006, 09:00:03 AM »
;D

Nope, I just actually do think she looks good for her age...she's getting up to 50 or so I believe. A bit...err...plastic yes...but I still think she looks much better than most women her age.

I hate to break it to you but botox deadening all your facial muscles isn't a good look. Neither are giant fake breasts that look ridiculously out of place. Face it, this moron looks sad.

Whatever happened to aging gracefully? You know, a good exercise program and diet and sensible skin care.

Joan Rivers has destroyed women over 45 because they all think this botox deaden your facial muscles look is attractive.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2006, 09:00:23 AM »
I cant believe how incredible she looks for her age .....you guys must be kidding me about her age....

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2006, 09:07:57 AM »
More like Brendan Kelly
L

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2006, 11:45:00 AM »

I don't know...........

I saw this milf the other day on the treadmill in front of me..............man..... the things I'd do to her.........
HAHA, RON.....

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2006, 11:49:54 AM »
I don't know...........

I saw this milf the other day on the treadmill in front of me..............man..... the things I'd do to her.........

You're preaching to the choir. I was just watching a MILF the other day, she was on that glute machine where you kind of kneel on it and kick your leg up. Of course she was wearing black below the knee spandex and when she kicked up her sweet lips were shining in the light. I couldn't concentrate for 5 minutes after watching that.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2006, 12:27:00 PM »

It's reasonable to be critical of her 'journalistic' skills, so that's why I'd like to keep the discussion pointed in the right direction.
  It has absolutely nothing to do with my taste in women.
Fair enough, Tre. The woman can't write. Agreed. But when she prominently positions cheesy glamour shots of herslf, albeit with a penal flavour, in the text she opens up herself to criticism on that front, too. Opportunistic twat. 

growthfactor

• Getbig III
  • I HATE EVERYTHING!!!
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2006, 02:52:32 PM »
Exactly, we aren't crticizing her ability to write. Its her glamour shots in front of the prison that pisses me off...

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2006, 02:58:09 PM »
I hate to break it to you but botox deadening all your facial muscles isn't a good look. Neither are giant fake breasts that look ridiculously out of place. Face it, this moron looks sad.

Whatever happened to aging gracefully? You know, a good exercise program and diet and sensible skin care.

Joan Rivers has destroyed women over 45 because they all think this botox deaden your facial muscles look is attractive.
  She looks like she had some work done on her nose too.
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2006, 03:08:09 PM »
Sniff, sniff.

Sniff, sniff?

I'd do more than sniff her.

I'd toss her salad anytime.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2006, 04:00:32 PM »
You're preaching to the choir. I was just watching a MILF the other day, she was on that glute machine where you kind of kneel on it and kick your leg up. Of course she was wearing black below the knee spandex and when she kicked up her sweet lips were shining in the light. I couldn't concentrate for 5 minutes after watching that.

I hate cardio, but I gotta tell you......that had to be the most pleasant 40 minutes I've ever spent on a an Elliptical trainer. She was Blond, about 5'5", 115 lbs. Nice little ass, and round tits. Wearing these little shorts and a skin tight wife beater.........man-oh-man.....my heart rate was off the charts!
HAHA, RON.....

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2006, 10:20:53 AM »
  Hey,I spy a nip..........ple :D
Vegas Buffets Rule!!