Author Topic: flux capacitor strenth  (Read 3041 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
flux capacitor strenth
« on: July 14, 2014, 02:24:13 PM »
got the damn vehicle fixed now onto this ac unit we took that damn capacitor out and put a new one on still no juice flowing to the capacitor maybe  its in that damn circuit board. i got a big fucking white boy helping me out 6'4 285 he fixed my egr valve and adjusted my drum brakes and shoes. things are looking up i got me a voltage tester for dc and ac gonna learn that shit too . mowed 8 lawns yesterday but then mower fizzeld out somehting about the gas getting too hot and boiling n shit he said what a pussy ass briggs and straton d1ckhead mower i got 7.5 lawns done was pissed i didnt finished thought it was the carberator but naw the mower was just too damn hot i was haulin ass not even tired a bit/ still eatin tofu trying to get my redneck friend off meat  he got them bad knees n shit. im not going to say my diet is perfect because it aint the only reason i say this is my back seems to have a slight tweak in it but it doesnt render me immoble in any way i work long hard hours no ac because the condenser fan IS working but not the squirrel cage fan is not spinning around the coil i think its called is nice and frosty just the squirrel cage fan isnt working to throw the air in the house we will figure it out. im glad about the voltage tester it is interesting i might stick it up my girls ass and see what happens, hope all is well keep it up with the shitty threads 2 bros for typin strenth
A

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: flux capacitor strenth
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 02:27:33 PM »
Huh?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 02:28:19 PM »

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2014, 02:29:15 PM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2014, 02:30:31 PM »
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2014, 02:34:59 PM »
You got your brakes done? Do they work properly?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2014, 02:37:09 PM »
You got your brakes done? Do they work properly?
shockingly yes

we got a new master cylander and egr valve

egr valve really effects the breaks

he adjusted those ratchet like drum breaks too

that 87 surburban fires up like a champ and runs smoother than 18 year old cheerleaders butthole

A

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2014, 02:37:57 PM »
shockingly yes

we got a new master cylander and egr valve

egr valve really effects the breaks

he adjusted those ratchet like drum breaks too

that 87 surburban fires up like a champ and runs smoother than 18 year old cheerleaders butthole

Drugs. Get off them.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2014, 02:43:54 PM »
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2014, 02:45:34 PM »
You need 1.21 jigowatts, bro.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2014, 02:49:22 PM »
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2014, 02:52:27 PM »
You need 1.21 jigowatts, bro.

LMFAO

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2014, 03:52:37 PM »
Great knowledge sprinkled with edible glute shots.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2014, 03:59:36 PM »

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2014, 05:17:57 PM »
I will read that once you start using paragraphs, proper punctuation and a start, middle and end to your stories.

I am seriously thinking of reading up on electronics to educate you one of these days.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2014, 05:21:10 PM »
I will read that once you start using paragraphs, proper punctuation and a start, middle and end to your stories.

I am seriously thinking of reading up on electronics to educate you one of these days.
f/o and stop complaining
A

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2014, 05:24:58 PM »
f/o and stop complaining

I did physics to a high level so I can help you. You have a feeble mind, I'm sure I could disseminate the knowledge in such a fashion that your brain could understand it.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2014, 05:37:17 PM »
I did physics to a high level so I can help you. You have a feeble mind, I'm sure I could disseminate the knowledge in such a fashion that your brain could understand it.
the job on the vehicle was finished not on the central A/C unit on the house im working on the radiator was chilling fine the squirrel cage was not putting air into the house. if your physics guy the explain it, the capacitor has been replaced its something with the circuit board, what to look for you say?
A

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2014, 05:45:32 PM »
the job on the vehicle was finished not on the central A/C unit on the house im working on the radiator was chilling fine the squirrel cage was not putting air into the house. if your physics guy the explain it, the capacitor has been replaced its something with the circuit board, what to look for you say?

I will read up on it on Wednesday as I'm working til 11pm tomorrow night and have not studied physics in earnest since I was 20 (10 years ago). I still maintain you should structure your posts so they seem less manic.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2014, 05:55:24 PM »
I will read up on it on Wednesday as I'm working til 11pm tomorrow night and have not studied physics in earnest since I was 20 (10 years ago). I still maintain you should structure your posts so they seem less manic.
maybe you should have an openmind and a cheif standard of operations initiative to help others man even if it takes a little work
A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2014, 06:03:28 PM »
Just fixed my tailgate on my truck. Damn shipping costs more than the parts.  >:(