Author Topic: Greek banks down to €500m in cash reserves as economy crashes  (Read 8903 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Greek banks down to €500m in cash reserves as economy crashes
« Reply #100 on: July 08, 2015, 09:20:12 AM »
OK buddy. 

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

You confuse me.  You complain about the debt but then are pro war.  Can't have it both ways.  War is not free.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #101 on: July 08, 2015, 09:23:21 AM »
You confuse me.  You complain about the debt but then are pro war.  Can't have it both ways.  War is not free.

I am anti war in the sense that it should be avoided wherever possible, but sometimes there is the "just war" and right now a war against ISIS in the ME would be a just war.

The previous few frauds wars, were not "just wars."
Ψ

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: July 08, 2015, 02:43:06 PM »
The Olympics are a joke anyway.  Just a bunch of people with useless talents.

But hold on , your idol Kremlin Idiot spent $ 50 billions on Sochi games & place is deserted ........................ ........................ ........................ ... :D

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: July 09, 2015, 07:07:14 PM »
Reuters
By Renee Maltezou and John O'Donnell, July 9, 2015

The Greek government sent a package of reform proposals to its euro zone creditors on Thursday in a race to win new funds to avert bankruptcy and will seek a parliamentary vote on Friday to endorse immediate actions.

In the latest proposals, Greece has asked for 53.5 billion euros ($59 billion) to help cover its debts until 2018, a review of primary surplus targets and "reprofiling" the country's long-term debt.

In turn, Athens bowed to demands to phase out tax breaks for its islands -- cash cows for the tourism industry -- and to hike taxes on shipping companies.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/07/10/us-eurozone-greece-idUSKBN0P40EO20150710

Looks like someone doesn't want to get kicked out of the Eurozone.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: July 12, 2015, 07:30:55 PM »
By Mark Thompson, CNN Money
July 12, 2015

This much was clear Sunday: Greece won't get the massive bailout it urgently needs to stay in the euro unless it commits to much deeper economic reforms and shows it can deliver them.

That was the message from European finance officials during a second day of frantic diplomacy Sunday on Greece's request for a new rescue.

Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras, arriving for talks in Brussels with the leaders of the other 18 countries that use the euro, said he was ready to compromise.

Whether that will be enough to get the money flowing again soon, secure Greece's membership of the euro and allow its banks to reopen, remains unclear.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel cautioned that Sunday's talks would be "difficult, and there won't be a deal at any price."

Europe and the International Monetary Fund estimate Greece needs between 82 billion and 86 billion euros ($96 billion) over the next three years, according to a document drafted by the finance officials. They have already lent Greece about 233 billion euros since 2010.

The document says the Greek government needs to go way beyond a reform proposal it submitted last week, by making much more profound changes to its pension system, energy, labor and product markets, and scaling up a program of privatization.

The talks follows an ultimatum Europe gave Tsipras this week: Show us you're serious about putting Greek finances in order, or you're out of the euro.

Trust in Greece's commitment to reform was shattered by January's election of a prime minister fiercely opposed to austerity, and a series of government U-turns in the last two weeks — including calling a referendum to reject reforms it then signed up to days later.

Without agreement in principle to start talks on a bailout, the crisis in Greece will only deepen, dragging the country ever closer to exit from the euro.

http://cnnphilippines.com/business/2015/07/13/greece-new-bailout-96-billion.html

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #105 on: July 13, 2015, 03:16:37 AM »
I am anti war in the sense that it should be avoided wherever possible, but sometimes there is the "just war" and right now a war against ISIS in the ME would be a just war.

The previous few frauds wars, were not "just wars."

luckily, global war deaths are steadily in decline: (tab it to view bigger image)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #106 on: July 13, 2015, 07:57:50 AM »
lol at the greeks whole lost all their money trying to come up with a plan.  Fucking idiots.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #107 on: July 13, 2015, 08:03:25 AM »
lol at the greeks whole lost all their money trying to come up with a plan.  Fucking idiots.

How stupid do all the "no" voter feel now? Tsipras went and agreed to a deal about 3x worse than the one that they rejected. LOL @ Greeks getting ass-raped again. I wonder if the Parthenon was put up for collateral? It's being moved to Berlin, I heard.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #108 on: July 13, 2015, 08:07:41 AM »
How stupid do all the "no" voter feel now? Tsipras went and agreed to a deal about 3x worse than the one that they rejected. LOL @ Greeks getting ass-raped again. I wonder if the Parthenon was put up for collateral? It's being moved to Berlin, I heard.

I don't understand why the voters don't rebel against their gov that got them in this situation.  They stole, gambled, filtered all of the country's money and lied about their debt to get into the EU.  Now these dumb shits are failing their country worst.

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: July 13, 2015, 08:09:18 AM »
Fuck Europian union its equal to Soviet union.

Mazda323

• Getbig III
  • Guardian Angel
« Reply #110 on: July 13, 2015, 09:59:36 AM »
Flaim on!!! You are right!!!

Last night I was working at an event, where was a famous Greek singer called Mazonakis... We sold 22 MOETs and uncountable Belvederes... 96.000 euros at one night!!! And the most of the people there vote "NO"!!!

Is is to late for us to rebel...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #111 on: July 13, 2015, 10:03:27 AM »
Yay, Greece. Bought some time. We'll be revisiting the bailout in the next year, or two.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #112 on: July 13, 2015, 10:20:30 AM »
Yay, Greece. Bought some time. We'll be revisiting the bailout in the next year, or two.

Of course.  Greece is like the little druggie child that the dealer doesn't want to let go.  Keep giving it drugs and its problem gets worse keep giving it some more.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #113 on: July 13, 2015, 10:33:23 AM »
Is is to late for us to rebel...

It's never too late. The question is are there enough of you?

Mazda323

• Getbig III
  • Guardian Angel
« Reply #114 on: July 13, 2015, 11:29:02 AM »
Aj the true rebelion is going to happen, when we dicide to reform our State, to make it much more fair and when we will be aducated and loyal to the Laws. When this is will happen, we will be ready to achieve a better life for us, without loans!!!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #115 on: July 13, 2015, 11:34:47 AM »
Aj the true rebelion is going to happen, when we dicide to reform our State, to make it much more fair and when we will be aducated and loyal to the Laws. When this is will happen, we will be ready to achieve a better life for us, without loans!!!

When a lender lends knowing that there is no way that repayment can be made, he is equally complicit in the default.

Lift right hand, extend middle finger towards Berlin. Print drachma, go through a few years of tough times and get out while you can.