Author Topic: What are the Best Drugs for SEX DRIVE!!!!  (Read 13599 times)

Mega Man

• Getbig III
What are the Best Drugs for SEX DRIVE!!!!
« on: December 22, 2010, 06:35:24 PM »
Its been almost 2 years since my last cycle, and my sex drive never came back 100% to normal.

Im not taking gear for a while, But I want to know what is the best combination of drugs to get my sex drive "SUPER CHARGED"? 8)

I can use these........

Human Grade - HGH
Human Grade - Cabaser (Dostinex) by  Pharmacia & Upjohn
Human Grade - Proviron by Schering, Greece
tribulus terrestris

I feel great, and never been happier...but my sex drive is down. Im not sure if its because Im getting older and more mature, or if its from using gear.....But Im not interested in fucking like a rabbit any more ;D

Im thinking about doing a cycle of HGH, cabaser (dostinex), Proviron, and Tribulus Terretis....Do you think this wil work??....On paper this seems like a Ponr Star Cycle 8)

g101

• Getbig IV
Re: What are the Best Drugs for SEX DRIVE!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 10:19:49 PM »
test + proviron + halo

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 10:12:57 PM »
test + proviron + halo

Yeah....but Im trying not to used gear.....Thats why I listed HGH cabaser/dostinex, tribulus terrestris, and at the very most Proviron...which isn't realy a steroid

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2010, 11:39:49 PM »
If she's ugly,nothing will work! ???
((-::

e.coli

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2010, 03:13:52 AM »
What Cabaser will do in sex drive ?

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2010, 11:16:07 AM »
What Cabaser will do in sex drive ?

It's nicknamed "THE SEX DRUG" .....and there are a million websites that sell it.

its one of the most sought after off label drugs on the net besides the "size zero pill" AKA clenbuterol

Cabergoline has been proven to significantly decrease prolactin and in so doing increase the sex drive (libido) substantially. There have been reports of enhanced and multiple orgasms as well as stronger ejaculations. Also men can recover quickly after busting a nut, and be ready for another round instantly. Usualy men want to sleep or leave after orgasm, while women are ready to go again...with Cabaser Men can Be ready again and again.

One fascinating trial on 60 healthy males, between the ages of 22 and 31 discovered that they needed a break of 19 minutes between love making. However, after taking cabergoline, they were able to have several orgasms within a few minutes!

Dr. Manfred Schedlowski, who was involved in this trial in Germany, said; “Cabergoline raised the libido to enable the male to orgasm again more quickly. We saw that prolactin rises after orgasm and then thought that maybe prolactin is a negative feedback system. Our subjects who took cabergoline had decreased prolactin levels and reported their orgasm was better and there was a shorter refractory period.”

Dr. Schedlowski went on to say; "We interviewed the subjects and found they were able to have multiple orgasms in very rapid succession. This is sitting very nicely with our hypothesis that orgasms and sexual drive are steered by prolactin and dopamine in the brain."

Furthermore, cabergoline had no side effects on men during the tests; this was reported in an article for the International Journal of Impotence Research. The researchers now plan to carry out trials to investigate whether cabergoline will have the same effect on women.

Another medical study by the Federico University, in Naples, Italy published in the European Journal of Endocrinology showed cabergoline to be very potent in increasing libido and sexual potency. The study examined cabergoline vs. bromocriptine (Parlodelâ) and proved that cabergoline was superior in all respects to bromicriptine.

17 males with prolactinoma were treated with cabergoline or bromocriptine for 6 months. All patients initially suffered from libido impairment, with 10 suffering from reduced sexual potency and 6 were infertile. Before treatment all patients suffered from low number of erections and had a low sperm count. After 1 month of treatment prolactin levels were significantly reduced in both groups of patients. A notable increase in the number of erections during the first 3 months was recorded and continued throughout the 6 months of treatment. However the improvements in seminal fluid parameters and sexual function were more evident and rapid in patients treated with cabergoline. A significant increase in the serum levels of testosterone and dihydrotestosterone were also recorded. At the beginning of treatment, mild side-effects were recorded in 2 patients using cabergoline compared to 5 in the bromocriptine patients.

http://www.antiaging-systems.com/PRG-48/cabergoline-dostinex.htm

http://www.buy-dostinex.com/buy-dostinex/Buy_Dostinex_Cabergoline_Cabaser.asp

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2010, 02:13:19 PM »
bump...gotta investigate this  more

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2010, 09:30:42 PM »
anyone else wanna comment on the proposed cycle?

mcluvin

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2011, 05:05:34 PM »
When my libido drops this stuff works like a charm.........

Cabergoline !!!!

And I'm 49 and run brutal cycles. So mine gets shut down.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2011, 05:13:02 PM »
eating pussy seems to be the number 1 drug for sex drive...

bench

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2011, 05:23:36 PM »
eating pussy seems to be the number 1 drug for sex drive...

bench

HAHAHAHAH1!!!!!!   ;D

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2011, 03:01:10 AM »
When my libido drops this stuff works like a charm.........

Cabergoline !!!!

And I'm 49 and run brutal cycles. So mine gets shut down.

I heard that Cabaser (Dostinex) works better than Cabergoline and has less sides....is this true??? I read that Cabergoline causes the urge to gamble and have impulsive behavior. And I already have impulsive behavior so I don't need to add to it. ;D

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2011, 04:41:29 PM »
Can anyone else comment of this?

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2011, 08:08:20 AM »
Dbol makes me fuck like an animal