Author Topic: Violent Clashes Break Out At Berkeley Pro-Trump Rally  (Read 17873 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Violent Clashes Break Out At Berkeley Pro-Trump Rally
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2017, 07:23:00 PM »
Gateway Pundit?

You're kidding, right.

I could probably give you 20 more different links that say basically the same thing.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2017, 08:15:29 PM »
I could probably give you 20 more different links that say basically the same thing.

Drudge, Breitbart, Rush, Levin, Hannity, Infowars ... of course. Totally unbiased sources. And I can give you 20 that say Robert Mercer funds pro-Trump counterprotests.

Now, of course, ALL FORTY are total bullshit hackery. But I'm guessing you'll only dismiss half.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2017, 08:27:53 PM »
The internet has made people dumber and dumber. The belief that websites provide solid, reliable evidence is ludicrous.

Can you imagine if you went to a doctor for heart surgery and the heart surgeon told you that he learned how to do heart surgery from reading the internet. You'd run the other way.

Yet, for some strange reason, the internet is considered solid, reliable evidence when it comes to politics?  ??? ??? I guess politics gets a pass  ??? ???
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2017, 08:28:04 PM »
Drudge, Breitbart, Rush, Levin, Hannity, Infowars ... of course. Totally unbiased sources. And I can give you 20 that say Robert Mercer funds pro-Trump counterprotests.

Now, of course, ALL FORTY are total bullshit hackery. But I'm guessing you'll only dismiss half.

Bias or unbiased feel free to dispute Levin's findings in that 12:30 clip. Holy shit. Not even most of the left nut jobs deny Soros is funding these protests. Funding as in having most of the protesters on a payroll. Was Wikileaks bullshit? Or did you even bother to read it?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2017, 08:30:02 PM »
That's Cpt. Texas! He had a ventilator mask, goggles, helmet, and shield! He did need a stronger stick though. His shattered on that antifa guy's head!  :D

LOL @ the guy to the upper right of Captain Texas (holding his skull)!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2017, 08:31:13 PM »

Dude, you're killing me with these pics.  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2017, 08:32:25 PM »
LOL @ the guy to the upper right of Captain Texas (holding his skull)!

Fortress, would you teach these protestors how to deadlift properly?
X

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2017, 08:34:34 PM »
Fortress, would you teach these protestors how to deadlift properly?

The Trumpsters, sure. Let the lefty fags hurt themselves.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2017, 08:39:05 PM »
The Trumpsters, sure. Let the lefty fags hurt themselves.

Fortress, Iron Brothers always stick together, no matter political affiliation.

In the gym, there are are no politics. Only blood, sweat, and tears.
X

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2017, 08:44:52 PM »

This I must ponder, good sir.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2017, 09:39:05 PM »

Blood, sweat, tears, and queers.

Let's not leave out the Shower Pervs.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2017, 10:04:06 PM »
"Good" that an elderly person got hurt sticking up for what they believe in? Tell you what badass. Pretty sure you're fairly local to me. There's a rally less than a mile from my house. How about you show up and see how "good" it actually is. Lets just say I'm going to have some fun.

http://www.latimes.com/socal/daily-pilot/news/tn-dpt-me-maga-march-20170302-story.html

The gauntlet has been dropped and ES you just lost my respect bro. Coach where are the vet biker groups? I reached out to a vet buddy in CA to see if they are going to make some appearances.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #64 on: March 05, 2017, 10:28:56 PM »
The gauntlet has been dropped and ES you just lost my respect bro. Coach where are the vet biker groups? I reached out to a vet buddy in CA to see if they are going to make some appearances.

I have a couple of local Vagos friends who might like to meet him and a few other protestors.

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: March 05, 2017, 10:31:04 PM »
I just hope trump has the balls to call in the national guard when it really heats up. This is nothing, you guys sit and wait for the real fighting to start. We are on the brink of something very serious have no illusions about it.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 05, 2017, 10:34:34 PM »
The internet has made people dumber and dumber.

Especially those who are lazy or otherwise disinterested. Easy to be misled initially, because one instinctively reads the Internet as if it's a newspaper. Implicit trust. But after a year, say, if you're still answering the Bank of Nigeria's emails and/or sharing bogus Clint Eastwood quotes, you're just fucking stupid.

It's an amazing resource, no doubt, but there are folks out there literally cashing in on ignorance. "Fake news," for instance - initially, these were anti-Left propaganda sites making money off angry Rs. Owners weren't even American, they just saw a market. Google that shit.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #67 on: March 05, 2017, 10:38:10 PM »
No one that has ever attended Berkeley has ever been in a fight. The guys throwing punches and starting the chaos are paid by the CIA to provoke people...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 05, 2017, 10:47:39 PM »
Bias or unbiased 1) feel free to dispute Levin's findings in that 12:30 clip. Holy shit. 2) Not even most of the left nut jobs deny Soros is funding these protests. Funding as in having most of the protesters on a payroll. Was Wikileaks bullshit? Or did you even bother to read it?

1) Is this what you do, Joe? With, say, a CNN or Times report, sources you dismiss out of hand? Carefully consider the information before offering an honest, thoughtful rebuttal? This is what you do, is it?

2) Please provide a short list of the Left's nutjobs who acknowledge Soros's protest funding.

Ok, on January 21st, 4.8 million people participated in the (decidedly pro-Left/anti-Trump) Women's March, about 3.3-4.6m in the U.S. How much do you suppose this single event cost George? Does he pay protesters overseas as well?

Did he spring for the seemingly spontaneous airport madness as well?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 05, 2017, 10:51:39 PM »
No one that has ever attended Berkeley has ever been in a fight. The guys throwing punches and starting the chaos are paid by the CIA to provoke people...

CIA, yes.

Very Good.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2017, 02:56:35 AM »
It's not looking good for Cpt. Texas! Quick, someone start a GoFundMe! Harley, represent this man!

a

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #71 on: March 06, 2017, 03:19:13 AM »
Dear SF1900,

This man literally prays for war. He loves it that much that he actually gets down on his knees and asks God for more of it; I don't think we should doubt him when he says 'they are going to fucking get one'. Only two types of men would have 'pray_4_war' as their profile name on an internet forum: fat, retarded teenagers that play too much Xbox games, or grizzled, battle-hardened veterans who have hunted armed men for so long that they don't care for anything else thereafter. It's pretty clear that 'Pray_4_war' is the latter, so please watch your tone.

Harley

Indeed I do pray for war and slay bodies.

If General Mattis dropped me off in the middle east with nothing but an Emerson folding knife, one beef stoganoff MRE, and 50 feet of paracord our problems in the region would be over.  Within 48 hours all Arabs would surrender, convert to Christianity and name me Emperor God King.  I'm so salty that sniffing one of my farts will cure your asthma.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2017, 03:27:25 AM »
Man, you're really melting down in that thread.  :D :D Telling them if they want a war, they got one! Spoken like a true getbigger.  ;D ;D ;D You just have to put on some war paint like Jay Cutler did for that photo shoot. Make sure to post them om getbig too.  ;D ;D ;D

I don't wear camouflage.  When I'm out in the field, the environment disguises itself to blend in with me.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: March 06, 2017, 03:31:08 AM »

Fuck off you pathetic fagg0t

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #74 on: March 06, 2017, 03:39:32 AM »
The best fucking thing I've ever watched!!!  ;D

a