Author Topic: Michael Brown's funeral: Mourners urge Black Americans to take action!  (Read 18886 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Michael Brown's funeral: Mourners urge Black Americans to take action!
« Reply #100 on: August 29, 2014, 06:25:12 AM »
Did you just call me a Jew?  Or a Palestinian?  LOL

Seriously, no apologies necessary on your part but big of you to offer anyway.

Really, the fault's all mine for overreacting just because you sometimes don't always see the need to write with a whole lot of sensitivity on GetBig -- which is well within the bounds of appropriateness (is that a word?) considering the rough and tumble nature here. 

(Makes me laugh when I really think about it; I mean, c'mon, I'm complaining about someone not having enough sensitivity while questioning why blacks might have the problems they do only a hop, skip and jump away from where folks are razzing Booty for LP taking a dump on her chest?  LOL) 

Anyway, have a good day.  And I mean it this time.

Buddy, you can choose, Jew or Muslim.  To answer a question you asked earlier, I do train and I have made posts in the roid and training boards.  I was given my first weight set at about twelve.  I watched Lee Haney's morning exercise show every morning before school.  I trained consistently for years.  I attained a max bench of 525.  I know there is a inclination to dismiss my claims but I promise I'm telling the truth. I also got a little pudgy in my quest for epic strength.

I was diagnosed with a degenerative form of arthritis shortly before I turned thirty. I still train regularly but I focus primarily on maintaining strength.  My spine has thinned and I need to maintain the strength of my muscle to offset the weakened spine.  I've lost about an inch in height.  After I changed my training I went from around 250 to right around 200 depending on what holiday I'm near.
A

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: August 29, 2014, 04:28:26 PM »
Buddy, you can choose, Jew or Muslim.  To answer a question you asked earlier, I do train and I have made posts in the roid and training boards.  I was given my first weight set at about twelve.  I watched Lee Haney's morning exercise show every morning before school.  I trained consistently for years.  I attained a max bench of 525.  I know there is a inclination to dismiss my claims but I promise I'm telling the truth. I also got a little pudgy in my quest for epic strength.

I was diagnosed with a degenerative form of arthritis shortly before I turned thirty. I still train regularly but I focus primarily on maintaining strength.  My spine has thinned and I need to maintain the strength of my muscle to offset the weakened spine.  I've lost about an inch in height.  After I changed my training I went from around 250 to right around 200 depending on what holiday I'm near.

Kudos.  That's a bigger bench than I've ever sniffed.  (465 for me, though I can't do a flat BB bench at all anymore...)

Always liked Lee Haney.  I went to a joint seminar of his (with Shawn Ray and Diana Dennis) before an old San Jose pro show a long time ago back when he was training Evander Holyfield.  (When he was asked if Evander could ever be a bodybuilder he answered in his pretty thick southern accent, "'Vander got a purty good uppa body but he got the legs of chicken!") 

Sucks about your health condition -- Is it a totally genetic (and not training-related) thing?  I suppose you've considered treating it with all manner of, uh, supplements that hardcore gym folks might use...

I've taken a couple career-related years' long breaks in training but in my old age I've found that unless I'm training at least half-seriously, I have chronic pain in seemingly all the old injuries I've ever had but especially my right shoulder, lower back and both calves.  I recently partially tore my left calf doing (heavy) freakin' BB bent rows, ferfucksake. 

Anyway, good to know you're a real GetBigger -- I have my doubts about a lot of the people here.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #102 on: August 30, 2014, 09:05:50 AM »
Kudos.  That's a bigger bench than I've ever sniffed.  (465 for me, though I can't do a flat BB bench at all anymore...)

Always liked Lee Haney.  I went to a joint seminar of his (with Shawn Ray and Diana Dennis) before an old San Jose pro show a long time ago back when he was training Evander Holyfield.  (When he was asked if Evander could ever be a bodybuilder he answered in his pretty thick southern accent, "'Vander got a purty good uppa body but he got the legs of chicken!") 

Sucks about your health condition -- Is it a totally genetic (and not training-related) thing?  I suppose you've considered treating it with all manner of, uh, supplements that hardcore gym folks might use...

I've taken a couple career-related years' long breaks in training but in my old age I've found that unless I'm training at least half-seriously, I have chronic pain in seemingly all the old injuries I've ever had but especially my right shoulder, lower back and both calves.  I recently partially tore my left calf doing (heavy) freakin' BB bent rows, ferfucksake. 

Anyway, good to know you're a real GetBigger -- I have my doubts about a lot of the people here.

465 is more than respectable.  I've laid off the flat bench myself.  When I do flat bench I use much less weight.   In tore my labrum playing baseball in high school and it bothered me for years.  A few years back I took a spill on ice, pulled by shoulder back and tore the labrum completely off. I had surgery for it and that has helped a lot.  Even after rehabilitation I don't have the same level of mobility but the pain is gone completely.  Have you had your shoulder checked out?  The calf injury sounds horrific. Ouch, brother.  I hope it heals quickly.

My arthritis is totally a genetic thing.  The worse part is not being able to play my guitar like I used to. As for supplementation, I have in the past but not for several years. 

A

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #103 on: September 13, 2014, 12:17:11 PM »
I have a serious question. Do you REALLY think blacks are treated as bad as Sharpton, Jackson say they are?

Married Police Officers Charged With
Killing Daughter’s Black Boyfriend

Shannon and Gina Kelper of Tulsa, Okla., have been charged
in the shooting death of Jeremy Lake.

BY: DIAMOND SHARP
Posted: Aug. 7 2014 1:20 PM

Shannon and Gina Kelper
COURTESY OF TULSA COUNTY JAIL/NEWS ON 6

Tulsa, Okla., police officers Shannon Kepler and his wife, Gina Kelper, were arrested for the shooting death of Jeremy Lake, their daughter’s boyfriend.

News on 6 reports that Lake was walking with the Keplers’ daughter when the couple was approached by Shannon in an SUV. The daughter told police that she approached her father and he asked what she was doing in the area. Lake then approached the car to introduce himself, and witnesses report that Kepler then shot Lake two or three times. He allegedly also shot at his daughter but missed.

When contacted by police, Gina Kepler reportedly told them that she was aware of why they were calling but she and her husband were not home. After what News on 6 describes as an “extended period of time,” Gina called the police and agreed to surrender.

Tulsa police told News on 6 that the Keplers, who have been with the department 24 years, have both been placed on administrative leave. Shannon was arrested for first-degree murder, and Gina for accessory to murder after the fact.

Seems Jeremy Lake met the Keplars daughter while volunteering at a homeless center.
Moral of the story: Don't pick up strays, ...and don'tr let them follow you home.

Because I just read an article not too long ago that whites were the new minority in this country and the last I heard we had a fake president that was black that loves to play the race card.

NewsFlash: White have ALWAYS been a minority in the USA... from the moment they landed on Plymouth Rock!
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #104 on: September 13, 2014, 12:45:09 PM »
Married Police Officers Charged With
Killing Daughter’s Black Boyfriend

Shannon and Gina Kelper of Tulsa, Okla., have been charged
in the shooting death of Jeremy Lake.

BY: DIAMOND SHARP
Posted: Aug. 7 2014 1:20 PM

Shannon and Gina Kelper
COURTESY OF TULSA COUNTY JAIL/NEWS ON 6

Tulsa, Okla., police officers Shannon Kepler and his wife, Gina Kelper, were arrested for the shooting death of Jeremy Lake, their daughter’s boyfriend.

News on 6 reports that Lake was walking with the Keplers’ daughter when the couple was approached by Shannon in an SUV. The daughter told police that she approached her father and he asked what she was doing in the area. Lake then approached the car to introduce himself, and witnesses report that Kepler then shot Lake two or three times. He allegedly also shot at his daughter but missed.

When contacted by police, Gina Kepler reportedly told them that she was aware of why they were calling but she and her husband were not home. After what News on 6 describes as an “extended period of time,” Gina called the police and agreed to surrender.

Tulsa police told News on 6 that the Keplers, who have been with the department 24 years, have both been placed on administrative leave. Shannon was arrested for first-degree murder, and Gina for accessory to murder after the fact.

Seems Jeremy Lake met the Keplars daughter while volunteering at a homeless center.
Moral of the story: Don't pick up strays, ...and don'tr let them follow you home.

NewsFlash: White have ALWAYS been a minority in the USA... from the moment they landed on Plymouth Rock!

One example.  I could give you plenty.  Heres one.  My brother who is a police officer arrived at the scene to discover a black male had intentionally drowned the white infant son of his girlfriend in boiling water because he hated that the kid  was white.. You are so damn dumb and your a crook.  Anything you say is meaningless.    Whyndont ypu take your gold and go, back to africa if you hate the west so much.  At the very least give them some of that gold
A

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: September 13, 2014, 11:12:22 PM »
One example.  I could give you plenty.  Heres one.  My brother who is a police officer arrived at the scene to discover a black male had intentionally drowned the white infant son of his girlfriend in boiling water because he hated that the kid  was white.. You are so damn dumb and your a crook.  Anything you say is meaningless.    Whyndont ypu take your gold and go, back to africa if you hate the west so much.  At the very least give them some of that gold

Go back to Africa? LOL That's a new one? No Archer, you're not a racist. Not with comments like that. ::)
Who said I hate the West? What I hate, are racist cops who exercise the power of life & death over innocent people.

As for your anecdotal story, ...never heard of the incident. I don't condone the murder of innocents, however I have to ask, ...if it is a true story, are you sure he hated the kid because he was white, ...or because he was cuckolded, ...and who drowns someone in boiling water? A bit overkill dontcha think?

As for the company I'm involved with and their product offerings... it's as legit as it gets.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 13, 2014, 11:19:40 PM »
NYPD Officer: "I Fried Another Ni**er

w

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #107 on: September 13, 2014, 11:44:08 PM »
NYPD Officer: "I Fried Another Ni**er

Your problem is you focus only on the bad cops.  For every bad cop there are hundreds that help people and  That have been killed by scum whoes live you hold so dear. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 14, 2014, 12:27:52 AM »
Your problem is you focus only on the bad cops.  For every bad cop there are hundreds that help people and  That have been killed by scum whoes live you hold so dear. 

Actually I don't. Those who know me well, know I constantly support, respect and admire good cops who do their jobs professionally. What I do hear is refute and debunk, and bust delusional bubbles of those who fail to recognize there is a serious problem that needs to be addressed. It's not going away, and failing to acknowledge it, and deal with it, only exacerbates the problem, and makes it far more difficult to deal with down the road. Willful blindness however often reminds of the words of Martin Niemöller. You're all seeing it unfold before your very eyes... but the cognitive dissonance is unreal.
w

catracho

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: September 14, 2014, 12:40:29 AM »
Actually I don't. Those who know me well, know I constantly support, respect and admire good cops who do their jobs professionally. What I do hear is refute and debunk, and bust delusional bubbles of those who fail to recognize there is a serious problem that needs to be addressed. It's not going away, and failing to acknowledge it, and deal with it, only exacerbates the problem, and makes it far more difficult to deal with down the road. Willful blindness however often reminds of the words of Martin Niemöller. You're all seeing it unfold before your very eyes... but the cognitive dissonance is unreal.

There is a problem, but you fail to address it.  The problem is the black community.  They glorify being a thug and M. brown is a perfect example of that.  They blame veryone for their failures exept themselves and call anyone that speaks out against them racist or an uncle tom..  I have lived in some rough places, and I have seen it first hand. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 14, 2014, 12:52:39 AM »
There is a problem, but you fail to address it.  The problem is the black community.  They glorify being a thug and M. brown is a perfect example of that.  They blame veryone for their failures exept themselves and call anyone that speaks out against them racist or an uncle tom..  I have lived in some rough places, and I have seen it first hand. 

I disagree, ...although I'm sure you'd be very happy to enlighten me, and tell me all about the Black comunity,
I'll pass Thankyouverymuch. I doubt there is anything about the "Black community" that I'm not aware of.

Have a nice night.  :)
w

catracho

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: September 14, 2014, 12:54:50 AM »
I disagree, ...although I'm sure you'd be very happy to enlighten me, and tell me all about the Black comunity,
I'll pass Thankyouverymuch. I doubt there is anything about the "Black community" that I'm not aware of.

Have a nice night.  :)

As you say, Willful blindness.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 14, 2014, 12:55:55 AM »
As you say, Willful blindness.

If you say so.  ;)
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #113 on: September 14, 2014, 04:36:15 AM »
Go back to Africa? LOL That's a new one? No Archer, you're not a racist. Not with comments like that. ::)
Who said I hate the West? What I hate, are racist cops who exercise the power of life & death over innocent people.

As for your anecdotal story, ...never heard of the incident. I don't condone the murder of innocents, however I have to ask, ...if it is a true story, are you sure he hated the kid because he was white, ...or because he was cuckolded, ...and who drowns someone in boiling water? A bit overkill dontcha think?

As for the company I'm involved with and their product offerings... it's as legit as it gets.

He hated the kid because he was white you dumb ass crook.  She had the kid before they dated. Why don't you look at crime stats to understand what's really happening.   I find it a bit ironic a Sharpton and farrakhan supporter calling others racist.

A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #114 on: September 14, 2014, 04:38:46 AM »

Have a nice night.  :)

There is a ton you don't know, dumb ass crook.  You're part of the problem.  Maybe telling you to go back to Africa was harsh.  Should I have said go back to jail?
A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 14, 2014, 06:14:32 AM »

LOL at the arrogance you have to call another poster racist....you are one of the most racist posters on this board you dumb ass

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: September 14, 2014, 06:17:24 AM »
There is a problem, but you fail to address it.  The problem is the black community.  They glorify being a thug and M. brown is a perfect example of that.  They blame veryone for their failures exept themselves and call anyone that speaks out against them racist or an uncle tom..  I have lived in some rough places, and I have seen it first hand.  
Martin Niemöller. You're all seeing it unfold before your very eyes... but the cognitive dissonance is unreal.
oh the fucking irony of this arrogant racist

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #117 on: September 14, 2014, 06:24:12 AM »
oh the fucking irony of this arrogant racist

She's the type of idiot who believes any conspiracy theory she hears that fights her world view.   Like a lot of conspiracy nut jobs she thinks shes figured it all out but in reality knows nothing about the world. It's people like her who sit idly by while 1,400 children are raped.
A

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: September 15, 2014, 08:04:23 PM »
He hated the kid because he was white you dumb ass crook.  She had the kid before they dated. Why don't you look at crime stats to understand what's really happening.   I find it a bit ironic a Sharpton and Farrakhan supporter calling others racist.

And I was supposed to know this how? By Osmosis. I simply went off the scant and wholey inconclusive anecdote you presented. And since when did I become a Sharpton or Farrakhan supporter? If not jumping on a bandwagon to hate someone, if speaking the truth about a person in the face of lies told about them makes me a supporter of theirs, ...then I guess by that logic I am. I prefer to think of myself as someone who'd rather tell the truth about a person than try to vilify them to conform to someone else's agenda. If they're as bad as people say, that will be clear, ...no need to heap slanderous libel on their heads,

You seem a little sensitive tonight... more so than usual... what gives?  ???
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #119 on: September 16, 2014, 03:30:07 AM »
And I was supposed to know this how? By Osmosis. I simply went off the scant and wholey inconclusive anecdote you presented. And since when did I become a Sharpton or Farrakhan supporter? If not jumping on a bandwagon to hate someone, if speaking the truth about a person in the face of lies told about them makes me a supporter of theirs, ...then I guess by that logic I am. I prefer to think of myself as someone who'd rather tell the truth about a person than try to vilify them to conform to someone else's agenda. If they're as bad as people say, that will be clear, ...no need to heap slanderous libel on their heads,

You seem a little sensitive tonight... more so than usual... what gives?  ???

You wouldnt know truth if it came up and bit you on the ass. You only believe what you want to believe.   Every thought and belief inside that rotten criminal brain of yours is warped by your paranoid delusions.  Any fact that does not conform to your agenda is ignored, discarded or vilified. How dare you claim you care anything about the truth.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #120 on: October 17, 2014, 03:56:20 AM »
Looks like you struck again you dumb KUNT!   What is it with blacks and boiling water? Could it be that its the last invention black people made before they left Africa.  I hope this never happens to you.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-news/cleveland-metro/uncle-of-slain-2-year-old-girl-speaks-to-newschannel5

Police have not released the circumstances around Li'Aisha's death but the prosecutor said in court Tuesday that Moorer had been scalded and sexually assaulted.
A