Author Topic: My next cycle .... I start October 1st  (Read 11437 times)

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
Re: my next cycle ,,,
« Reply #125 on: August 06, 2011, 09:40:38 AM »
So BLP how will you run the 100iu Humalin n?
All together in morning or what way will you split it up?
Thanks

will split , reason i already experiment n more then 50ui , i could sleep 15 hours in a day , split n time of adaptation will bring a 12-13 hours which i can afford now
Your messed up BLP!

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: August 06, 2011, 09:45:17 AM »
If it's all drugs why does this guy looks like a half of guys I know taking 1g of test and some deca?
You know that they are twice his size and take that amount because they told you and they are your friends and wont ever lie to you right?
lol

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: August 06, 2011, 09:53:35 AM »
i always do humulin n + 1gflr3

this is a huge fail for bodybuilding purposes, i have read.

igf-1 that just floats around the body for hours and doesn't really attach to the receptors = pointless to "hurry up and get my window of opportunity straight after workout"

???

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: August 06, 2011, 10:27:58 AM »
Most refreshing thread here lately
A REAL competitor and gh15 telling truths
No wannabe 46yr old with no legs attention whoring
Bennoitlepierre unspoken hero of getbig

ouch!!

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: August 06, 2011, 10:40:47 AM »
not really im still alive n stil fuck th pussy , i cant party tho , that i cant , i cant take oral either

th problem is propaganda of fear , ok  i dont have th genetic but fuck kovacs n nasser still alive , why b scare

what im syaing 18ui gh i did for 6 month , i sleep 4 month of my life , had joint pain for a month like a 80 years old geriatric n then i adapt , and 18 ui came normal , how 18ui wil fell with 100ui slin , further i went in past was 30ui , i let you know ,
 3gr of testo i did in my mid 20' like 10 years ago on party goer mode , now will obviosuly need blood pressure pills handle it

i did pre contest 18 ui gh n stopped 3 weeks before contest , i did 8ui slow slin on keto mode , i have no big waist , no pregnant look , no acromegaly n was at my own freakiest of my life n somewhere regrets i did instead at 25yo , when th invincible mode was on

i found that enormous amount of food destroy health more then drugs i found that recreational drug fuck nervous system way more then steroid , and whatever rec drug you pay it off older in life
 i found that oral steroid wreck ph , acid , stomach n doesnt worth to be used , for someone who plan play with steroid for 10 years

and like gh15 say , go off cycle is a mistake , i was 260 at 27 yo n stop 2-3 years went nattie doin plyometrics n i had lost it all

nail keto is a bitch , nail 6% to 4% is a bitch , more contest , better you are , handle how to suffer less

very true

a lot of guys would be even bigger if they wouldn t stress out their bodys with all that overeating

protein is important but nobody needs more than 5000 cal a day

most guy don t realize that they shit out all the expensive food unused

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: August 06, 2011, 10:42:55 AM »
You know that they are twice his size and take that amount because they told you and they are your friends and wont ever lie to you right?

haha, this

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #131 on: August 06, 2011, 12:50:27 PM »
tired ?

tired??

tired ? screaming on stage death metal

tons of drug 18ui nah .. 48ui will be

100ui slin it fucking serious , i will compete against ron parltow in 2012 , he 320 off season , what can i do ? use slin like a kid

3gr of test , that a normal standard for wanabbe top national

i show reality , it a industry of lie , th guy say he' on 5ui n 1gr testo when he take 5 times that , thks to pro american bullshit

it not what u take it' what u look like

no one what anyone abuse , but if on stage with not 20 inch arms he' nothing

I meant tired as in body looks tired and beat up. I'm the very first one to say bodybuilers lie... this however doesn't mean everyone is doing 5 grams of test or even 3 grams of just test. You're an extremist so everything you do is to the extreme and sometimes it can work against you. What did gh15 say he took at his peak? It wasn't that much test, and gh was at 15iu.
You're not tired in those videos, you are hyper. Relax, don't stress yourself out, it will show in your physique.  :D

If I were you I'd try to figure out a way to use a moderate dose of tren before shows, maybe figure out a way to take a small dose of orals without puking. I have an anxiety disorder and I can control it with an SNRI (I would take it off drugs too, so I'm not taking it so I can juice per se, but it helps).

Don't volunteer and offer you organs for size, think, "how can I grow without shitting out my liver and pissing out my kidneys". :D

JMHO, I wish you the best.  :)

I wonder what gh15 would recommend if he was coaching you. gh15, what would you have this guy do as far as drugs and diet?

chess315

« Reply #132 on: August 06, 2011, 02:21:05 PM »
I think the cycle is reasonalbe hell 3 grams is around and average dose for his level of competion I would guess some use more or less. I think if i had to guess his cycle is prolly on the safer side compared to the guys he will compete against.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #133 on: August 06, 2011, 03:23:51 PM »
lol

I know becouse we live in Poland and there's no way anyone can afford those doses.

Most bodybuilders here can't afford diet in off season for fucks sake, huge 260lbs guys eating 750g of meat becouse they can't afford more. Let's say our bodybuilder earns 2k-2.5k zl. You buy 750g of meat, that's 360zl. You find cheapest flat you can and it's 1000zl. Rice and other carbs let's say 100zl/month. Olive oil, about 30zl/month. Test is about 200zl a month (1g/week). Legit deca about the same (500mg/week). You have 1890zl. Do the math bro.

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #134 on: August 06, 2011, 06:46:49 PM »
I meant tired as in body looks tired and beat up. I'm the very first one to say bodybuilers lie... this however doesn't mean everyone is doing 5 grams of test or even 3 grams of just test. You're an extremist so everything you do is to the extreme and sometimes it can work against you. What did gh15 say he took at his peak? It wasn't that much test, and gh was at 15iu.
You're not tired in those videos, you are hyper. Relax, don't stress yourself out, it will show in your physique.  :D

If I were you I'd try to figure out a way to use a moderate dose of tren before shows, maybe figure out a way to take a small dose of orals without puking. I have an anxiety disorder and I can control it with an SNRI (I would take it off drugs too, so I'm not taking it so I can juice per se, but it helps).

Don't volunteer and offer you organs for size, think, "how can I grow without shitting out my liver and pissing out my kidneys". :D

JMHO, I wish you the best.  :)

I wonder what gh15 would recommend if he was coaching you. gh15, what would you have this guy do as far as drugs and diet?

i love ya , brother lol

yeah ,,, i see where you goin , no denial , i did face many era of self destruction, if they show on my body i got no clue

anyhow , feeling good ,, more important in th mid late 30' , by health awareness i give myself break , and go off n detox

3gr cyp on blood pressure i can handle

last 3 weeks on xanax with tren post contest , against ethic but it work

im representing all th weaker genetic , who struggle for extreme size like me , they are silent but they are th majority

th shawn ray , lee priest story are 1 out of millions

will happy to die at 50 yo with an extremist life , 60 weak n frail mind has well die

i doubt those kay , cutler n branch make it to th 60' anw ,,
Your messed up BLP!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #135 on: August 06, 2011, 07:12:30 PM »
i love ya , brother lol

yeah ,,, i see where you goin , no denial , i did face many era of self destruction, if they show on my body i got no clue

anyhow , feeling good ,, more important in th mid late 30' , by health awareness i give myself break , and go off n detox

3gr cyp on blood pressure i can handle

last 3 weeks on xanax with tren post contest , against ethic but it work

im representing all th weaker genetic , who struggle for extreme size like me , they are silent but they are th majority
th shawn ray , lee priest story are 1 out of millions

will happy to die at 50 yo with an extremist life , 60 weak n frail mind has well die

i doubt those kay , cutler n branch make it to th 60' anw ,,

probably one of the most profound statements made on getbig ever. Unfortunately, most guys dont want to hear it. But what you dont see, is the guy on 3 grams of test with the 17.5 inch arms. These are the Ron Harris type of guys that you have in EVERY gym.  :-\
l

chess315

« Reply #136 on: August 06, 2011, 07:25:39 PM »
I really dont think jay will be dead at 60 kai 50-50 chance lol but i tend to think he is an extremist of the biggest kinda with money to back it. Fuck how many american men in there 50s not on steroids dont have heart attacks lol theres storys at people being high dose for decades and really dont have many problems its just a crap shoot

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #137 on: August 06, 2011, 07:45:40 PM »
I really dont think jay will be dead at 60 kai 50-50 chance lol but i tend to think he is an extremist of the biggest kinda with money to back it. Fuck how many american men in there 50s not on steroids dont have heart attacks lol theres storys at people being high dose for decades and really dont have many problems its just a crap shoot

a drug abusive massive lean bodybuilder  who eats vegetables on a daily basis, vs a 260lb fat guy who works a desk job all day and bombs his body with high fructose corn syrup several times a day. My money is on the bodybuilder :D
l

chess315

Re: My next cycle .... I start October 1st
« Reply #138 on: August 06, 2011, 08:49:08 PM »
the problem we have is many bosybudilers even though they hate to admit have or do abuse recreational drugs and alchol so it muddys the waters a little

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #139 on: August 06, 2011, 08:56:50 PM »
the problem we have is many bosybudilers even though they hate to admit have or do abuse recreational drugs and alchol so it muddys the waters a little

ofcourse ,, it is all over the place ,,especialy back in 90s and early 2000s,, now its still there but less,, use and abuse everything!

i keep telling you here though,,

if you dont have kit after kit after kit after kit of gh in blood ...you will NEVER do anything in competetive bodybuilding 2011,, NOTHING,, this is one thing that became major major lie,, everyone start talking about aas...no one mention the importance of gh ...no one even get it that the size over 210 ....is a direct results of the use of hgh and then insulina...over 210lb 5'10! ! ! ! ! 6% that means at twister height the max he can get on only steroids would be something like 180lb ...thats where he would be stopped at around 6% not even 1 tenth of a percent less,,

how much twistie competed as? one ninety some some : ) ,,and he walks with abs 210...lol you do the math here,,

not even  POUND OVER 180 LB FOR TWISTER ONLY ON AAS,, not even a damn pound!

gh15 approved

gh15 approved
fallen angel

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #140 on: August 07, 2011, 02:52:20 AM »
if you dont have kit after kit after kit after kit of gh in blood ...you will NEVER do anything in competetive bodybuilding 2011,, NOTHING,, this is one thing that became major major lie,, everyone start talking about aas...no one mention the importance of gh ...no one even get it that the size over 210 ....is a direct results of the use of hgh and then insulina...over 210lb 5'10! ! ! ! ! 6% that means at twister height the max he can get on only steroids would be something like 180lb ...thats where he would be stopped at around 6% not even 1 tenth of a percent less,,

as I said before, there are 220lbs 5'9'' 6-8% bodybuilders who haven't used any GH here. There's no lie in it coz hardly anyone can afford good food in off season, not even mentioning GH.

so I reckon "true bodybuild" is still here. 

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #141 on: August 07, 2011, 03:22:18 AM »
Most refreshing thread here lately
A REAL competitor and gh15 telling truths
No wannabe 46yr old with no legs attention whoring
Bennoitlepierre unspoken hero of getbig

:D

great thread btw