Author Topic: When talking a big game goes to shit when the moment strikes  (Read 9374 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
When talking a big game goes to shit when the moment strikes
« on: October 26, 2016, 12:48:03 PM »
When I go to get my Starbucks I see the same chick there a few times a week.  Usually it's a smile or a nod.  She always smiles back and initiates the eye contact.  She is stunning, super cute, tall and nice boddy. I always psyche myself up to make a move next time I go in.  I think about this chick all day.  burned into my mind. So the other day I go in and don't see her, order my coffee and I'm waiting and sure enough I get a tap on my shoulder and she's right there and says hi, makes some small talk and I'm like "D'uh, d'oh, dumbdeedeedum D'oh"...   grab my coffee and say bye.  FUCK!

I felt like this guy

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Re: When talking a big game goes to shit when the moment strikes
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 12:54:44 PM »
If she talks to you tomorrow and you do the same fucking thing you just did I am going to reach through my scream and rip your nuts out.

I had a continuous dream about this sort of thing last night, only my opportunity with the particular dream women took place in 1990 and I fucked it up by being an immature idiot. She went on to become a doctor and is a super milf today. And I have no chance in hell because I blew it.

Don't blow this one my friend
"

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 12:57:56 PM »
If she talks to you tomorrow and you do the same fucking thing you just did I am going to reach through my scream and rip your nuts out.

I had a continuous dream about this sort of thing last night, only my opportunity with the particular dream women took place in 1990 and I fucked it up by being an immature idiot. She went on to become a doctor and is a super milf today. And I have no chance in hell because I blew it.

Don't blow this one my friend

Don't worry, I've been kicked myself in the ass all day, as I was driving to work I just kept uttering fuck, fuck, fuck.  I usually have no issue talking to chicks, but this one engraved herself in my head.  Think I just pysched myself out.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2016, 01:05:28 PM »
Don't worry, I've been kicked myself in the ass all day, as I was driving to work I just kept uttering fuck, fuck, fuck.  I usually have no issue talking to chicks, but this one engraved herself in my head.  Think I just pysched myself out.

I have been doing that all day, but there is a lesson that was learned. Listen to others who have been there, done that and follow your heart, with logic and realism of course
"

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2016, 01:15:28 PM »

I ain't exactly Mr Smooth myself but when in doubt just whip out a stock-standard, clean compliment about her appearance with follow up q.  You look nice today.  Did you get your hair done or something?

No body parts references please.  Not: Your tits and ass look very gropable in that outfit.

Also, "Better now" is the correct answer to "How's it going?"

If she doesn't recoil in horror then has she been to the place around the corner?  Would she like to grab some lunch?  Hth.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2016, 01:21:42 PM »
haha, I remember this scene, what was funny is the chick I am talking about looks a bit like Shannon Elizabeth in this clip

"

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2016, 01:26:11 PM »
Grab her by the pussy, when you're a star you can do whatever you want.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2016, 01:38:21 PM »

Pay for her coffee tomorrow.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2016, 01:59:52 PM »

Good point, if she doesn't offer to pay herself then I know she's a hoe, if she gets all mad about a man paying then I know she's a libtard kunt.  if she says no, you don't have to and pushes back a bit then she's a keeper.  Or I can just grab her by the pussy like VP above said.  Just need to stop at 7/11 and get some tic tacs.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2016, 02:00:20 PM »

he is a Getbigger.

She should be honoured to pay for his coffee.
"

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2016, 02:06:08 PM »
Good call.  Then give her one of those "If train A leaves Chicago traveling 60mph and train B leaves New York..." tests.  Bitches luv scrutiny.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2016, 02:47:17 PM »
Good call.  Then give her one of those "If train A leaves Chicago traveling 60mph and train B leaves New York..." tests.  Bitches luv scrutiny.

I could always pull a caveman trick and bop her on the head.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2016, 02:49:34 PM »
another thread by a 15 year old struggling with getting girls. this is so fucking tedious

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2016, 03:00:03 PM »
Where are the Gaping asshole pics?

Simple Simon

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2016, 03:04:07 PM »
When I go to get my Starbucks I see the same chick there a few times a week.  Usually it's a smile or a nod.  She always smiles back and initiates the eye contact.  She is stunning, super cute, tall and nice boddy. I always psyche myself up to make a move next time I go in.  I think about this chick all day.  burned into my mind. So the other day I go in and don't see her, order my coffee and I'm waiting and sure enough I get a tap on my shoulder and she's right there and says hi, makes some small talk and I'm like "D'uh, d'oh, dumbdeedeedum D'oh"...   grab my coffee and say bye.  FUCK!

I felt like this guy

billytwolips

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2016, 03:59:15 PM »
Outed for going to Starbucks...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2016, 06:13:41 PM »
Outed for going to Starbucks...

At 5:30 in the morning my only choice is Starbucks or gas station coffee. There is no choice here.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2016, 06:18:44 PM »

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2016, 06:26:16 PM »
The exact same thing happened to me. She got away. Now I eat anti depressants all day, sell food stamps for alcohol, and waste most of my money on therapy. My own family doesn't even like to be around me so I never see them anymore except at funerals and stuff. The past 50 years have been a drunken blur thinking about that girl. That's all there really is to life, random girls and trying to hook up with them.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2016, 06:27:11 PM »
At 5:30 in the morning my only choice is Starbucks or gas station coffee. There is no choice here.

You go gas station coffee you pussy. You're right there is no choice.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2016, 05:45:22 AM »
Good point, if she doesn't offer to pay herself then I know she's a hoe, if she gets all mad about a man paying then I know she's a libtard kunt.  if she says no, you don't have to and pushes back a bit then she's a keeper.  Or I can just grab her by the pussy like VP above said.  Just need to stop at 7/11 and get some tic tacs.

At least it's a conversation starter.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2016, 05:50:22 AM »

I heard the dude who does the same thing as you for her afternoon coffee actually asked her out.

It's over man.
Y

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2016, 06:05:18 AM »
I heard the dude who does the same thing as you for her afternoon coffee actually asked her out.

It's over man.

I think that's the deal right.  I work out, stay in shape, take care of myself, have a good job, big house, nice car yet I don't ask her and some jobless shit who uses his foodstamps to buy tattoos probably asks these chicks out because they don't give a shit and they say yes because guys like me overthink it and don't do shit.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2016, 06:20:29 AM »

I think that's the deal right.  I work out, stay in shape, take care of myself, have a good job, big house, nice car yet I don't ask her and some jobless shit who uses his foodstamps to buy tattoos probably asks these chicks out because they don't give a shit and they say yes because guys like me overthink it and don't do shit.

Pretty much, yes.

But, you at least recognize it now and won't do it again.

But you'll see her again and have a shot.

If you get a date, I give you permission to pretend you are me and show her "your" mod status here.  She'll melt.
Y

Simple Simon

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2016, 10:14:11 AM »
Pretty much, yes.

But, you at least recognize it now and won't do it again.

But you'll see her again and have a shot.

If you get a date, I give you permission to pretend you are me and show her "your" mod status here.  She'll melt.

of the Italian Roast?