Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 382105 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #2000 on: April 19, 2013, 05:58:16 AM »
 >:(
V

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2001 on: April 19, 2013, 05:59:28 AM »
World view:
Islam

never a doubt in my mind.
You never know in this country lot's of crazies! Won't surprise my if there is some connection to South Florida there usually is! Loon you are a beast!

GhostWriter

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2002 on: April 19, 2013, 06:01:54 AM »
What is known so far

Authorities are now confirming the two suspects sought in Monday's Boston Marathon bombing are two Russian-born Chechen brothers, Tamerlan (26yo) and Dzhokhar A. (19yo) Tsarnaev. Tamerlan, the older brother, is dead.

We know Tamerlan Tsarnaev was 26 and a competitive boxer for a club named Team Lowell, who won the Rocky Marciano Trophy for being New England Golden Gloves heavyweight champion in 2010. He did this while taking time off from school at Bunker Hill Community College, where he studied in hopes of being an engineer. He's been boxing in the U.S. since at least 2004, and that he arrived in the United States in 2000.

The Lowell Sun wrote this about his bout at the Golden Gloves nationals in 2009:

In Team New England's last bout of the night, Tamerlan Tsarnaev dropped a controversial decision to Lamar Fenner of Chicago in the 201-pound devision.

After flooring Fenner with a huge punch that required an eight count, it seemed that Tsarnaev was in control of the whole fight.

Yet somehow the judges saw it differently and awarded Fenner the decision, a decision that drew boos from the crowd.

Team New England finished the first day of action with two wins and two losses.
We know he had a YouTube profile http://www.youtube.com/user/muazseyfullah/videos?view=0, where he created a playlist dedicated to terrorism. The photo gallery features his girlfriend at the time, and the caption reads:

Tamerlan says his girlfriend is half Portuguese, half Italian girlfriend and converted to Islam: "She's beautiful, man!"

Tamerlan fled Chechnya with his family because of the conflict in the early 90s, and lived for years in Kazakhstan before getting to the United States as a refugee for at least a decade ago.   Tamerlan became a permanent legal resident in the US in 2007.

Dzhokhar A. (19yo) Tsarnaev is till at large.  A notable fact in 2011, the City of Cambridge awarded "Dzhokhar Tsarnaev" a $2,500 scholarship.  Only in America

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2003 on: April 19, 2013, 06:05:43 AM »
Here - enjoy a picture of me during a trip to Paris  ;D

BIG ACH utilising his nose as a straw to finish the bottom of his macchiato in this pic  ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #2004 on: April 19, 2013, 06:06:12 AM »
Here - enjoy a picture of me during a trip to Paris  ;D

Isn't that Djohar Tsarnaev?

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2005 on: April 19, 2013, 06:08:30 AM »
Isn't that Djohar Tsarnaev?

Go fuck yourself  ;D  I'm just a lowly puerto rican surviving in Florida

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #2006 on: April 19, 2013, 06:10:39 AM »
Curious where Assmed... Stingray... Boobbobs... and the rest of the terrorist defenders are on this. Why so quiet now? I thought Muslims don't commits acts of terrorism against innocents?

The reason you haven't seen the video of the guy actually placing the backpack? He looks to purposely place it at the feet of the 8 year old boy and calmly walk away.

You know who does that? Evil... Your religion is evil. The ones who do this AND the ones who deny it... Pure evil. Lets hear some comments defending these two from the normal dopes.

I dare you.
$

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2007 on: April 19, 2013, 06:11:56 AM »
Funny, I never even watched it or clicked the link.  So predictable.

But the feds are after constitutionalist white Americans  ::)

the video by that name is in english....

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2008 on: April 19, 2013, 06:13:35 AM »
Curious where Assmed... Stingray... Boobbobs... and the rest of the terrorist defenders are on this. Why so quiet now? I thought Muslims don't commits acts of terrorism against innocents?

The reason you haven't seen the video of the guy actually placing the backpack? He looks to purposely place it at the feet of the 8 year old boy and calmly walk away.

You know who does that? Evil... Your religion is evil. The ones who do this AND the ones who deny it... Pure evil. Lets here some comments defending these two from the normal dopes.

I dare you.

LOL, you think chechens give a shit about your children? look up "beslan school siege" and see what kind of animalistic behavior they are capable of.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2009 on: April 19, 2013, 06:15:58 AM »
LOL, you think chechens give a shit about your children? look up "beslan school siege" and see what kind of animalistic behavior they are capable of.

I don't need to look anything up. I know all about it. I'm informed. Tell the sympathizes to look it up. I love when Assmed says it not Islam even when THEY say I do this in the name of Islam. That's my favorite delusion ever. Priceless.
$

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #2010 on: April 19, 2013, 06:15:58 AM »

You know who does that? Evil... Your religion is evil. The ones who do this AND the ones who deny it... Pure evil. Lets hear some comments defending these two from the normal dopes.

I dare you.
I knew they were laying low for a reason, word in the mosque must have been they knew this was the work of Muslims.
V

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2011 on: April 19, 2013, 06:19:11 AM »
Wtf!? I followed this shit all night, reading each and every one of TA's updates. I go away for 3 hrs and it's like the entire story has changed. Where's Sunil? What happened to Mike? lol

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #2012 on: April 19, 2013, 06:19:26 AM »
He has a very effeminate homosexual look to him.  I often think ISLAMS BRUTALLY harsh attitude towards HOMOSEXUALITY creates a very disturbed type of repressed homosexual.  In this case can even lead to devastating terrorist acts.

V

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2013 on: April 19, 2013, 06:21:57 AM »
And this is the type of scum we let into our country by the boatloads..  ::)

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2014 on: April 19, 2013, 06:24:00 AM »

You seem like a good guy Ach, but you know when you have to deny your race and/or religion, it might be time to make a change. And I don't mean that in a negative way... I just mean you clearly are offended by Muslim behavior, so you try to distance yourself from them. If you feel compelled to do that...

You have lost commonality with them (a good thing) and its time to look elsewhere.

Not trolling at all... Tone is hard in a post. I'm seriously offering advice there.
$

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2015 on: April 19, 2013, 06:29:15 AM »
He has a very effeminate homosexual look to him.  I often think ISLAMS BRUTALLY harsh attitude towards HOMOSEXUALITY creates a very disturbed type of repressed homosexual.  In this case can even lead to devastating terrorist acts.

noep, he had a gf u stupid fagget. Go suck of your pitbul you c3nt.

all drugs - TPPIIP

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #2016 on: April 19, 2013, 06:31:26 AM »
what a toilet fag

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2017 on: April 19, 2013, 06:32:10 AM »
noep, he had a gf u stupid homo girl

Should have banged her more often.  He could have let out some of that bottled rage on her snatch.
A

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #2018 on: April 19, 2013, 06:33:49 AM »
a complete idiot .. having a good normal life and throwing everything for what?  allah ? a silly idea ?

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2019 on: April 19, 2013, 06:35:48 AM »
You seem like a good guy Ach, but you know when you have to deny your race and/or religion, it might be time to make a change. And I don't mean that in a negative way... I just mean you clearly are offended by Muslim behavior, so you try to distance yourself from them. If you feel compelled to do that...

You have lost commonality with them (a good thing) and its time to look elsewhere.

Not trolling at all... Tone is hard in a post. I'm seriously offering advice there.

You must have not read my previous posts on the topic.  True Adonis and I share practically the same beliefs when it comes to Religion !  :D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #2020 on: April 19, 2013, 06:36:55 AM »

Just messin' with ya, you are much better than those Chechnyans, more mass as well!

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2021 on: April 19, 2013, 06:37:22 AM »

in his defense, not all muslims are like these chechens. many are quite moderate. afghanistan itself had a moderate, democratically elected government until the CIA decided to fuck things up "to protect our freedumbs". but many ARE radical. personally i think any religion has it's own radical sects, and doesn't belong in an informed, scientific-based society. no hate meant if anyone here is religious, but i think it's about time we stopped killing each over fairy tales.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2022 on: April 19, 2013, 06:37:57 AM »
You must have not read my previous posts on the topic.  True Adonis and I share practically the same beliefs when it comes to Religion !  :D

I didn't I'm sorry. That is good to hear... Get away from that crap.
$

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #2023 on: April 19, 2013, 06:42:12 AM »
noep, he had a gf u stupid fagget. Go suck of your pitbul you c3nt.

LOL @ defending a Muslim terrorist scumbag.  And does it not occur to you that him having a girlfriend is the very thing I was talking about.  A gay Muslim has to do anything to appear heterosexual, even if that means getting a beard.  He obviously resented having to go to such lengths to hide his cock sucking ways.  Loving the religion that also condemns him for his homosexuality could cause immense internal conflict.
V

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2024 on: April 19, 2013, 06:43:45 AM »
I'm blown away at how they haven't caught this shit-bag yet.  ???