Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 382161 times)

Sweedee

• Getbig III
Re: Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #2026 on: April 19, 2013, 06:45:03 AM »
He has a very effeminate homosexual look to him.  I often think ISLAMS BRUTALLY harsh attitude towards HOMOSEXUALITY creates a very disturbed type of repressed homosexual.  In this case can even lead to devastating terrorist acts.

Boxing of peace!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2027 on: April 19, 2013, 06:46:26 AM »
Couple of Russian Bombers then  ??? ???

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #2028 on: April 19, 2013, 06:47:29 AM »
Video of shootout that killed the first brother, the semi homo

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #2029 on: April 19, 2013, 06:50:28 AM »
You must have not read my previous posts on the topic.  True Adonis and I share practically the same beliefs when it comes to Religion !  :D

Big Ach is "one of the good ones"

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2030 on: April 19, 2013, 06:50:51 AM »
LOL @ defending a Muslim terrorist scumbag.  And does it not occur to you that him having a girlfriend is the very thing I was talking about.  A gay Muslim has to do anything to appear heterosexual, even if that means getting a beard.  He obviously resented having to go to such lengths to hide his cock sucking ways.  Loving the religion that also condemns him for his homosexuality could cause immense internal conflict.

dude what is wrong with you? now it's teh gays who are to blame? he doesn't look effeminate at all, the article says he was a strong boxer and all-around tough guy. besides, most of the gays i know are athiest and far more sophisticated to pull some shit like this. seriously, where is all this coming from?

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #2031 on: April 19, 2013, 06:52:15 AM »
Link to video and ill translate what the caucas-negro said...I'm russian BUT white orthodox russian not a "churka"

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2032 on: April 19, 2013, 06:52:28 AM »
dude what is wrong with you? now it's teh gays who are to blame? he doesn't look effeminate at all, the article says he was a strong boxer and all-around tough guy. besides, most of the gays i know are athiest and far more sophisticated to pull some shit like this. seriously, where is all this coming from?

a muslim guy stole his girlfriend because he had a bigger cock and now he is resentful for life.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #2033 on: April 19, 2013, 06:53:03 AM »
From Deadspin:

We know he had a YouTube profile, where he created a playlist dedicated to terrorism. The photo gallery features his girlfriend at the time, and the caption reads:

Tamerlan says his girlfriend is half Portuguese, half Italian girlfriend and converted to Islam: “She’s beautiful, man!”

Other photo captions in the gallery:

Tamerlan demonstrates a way of walking to strengthen the ankle muscles at the Wai Kru Mixed Martial Arts center. A native of Chechnya, Tamerlan says: “In Russia, we used to train like this. Here nobody does it, I don’t know why!”

Tamerlan says he doesn’t drink or smoke anymore: “God said no alcohol.” A muslim, he says: “There are no values anymore,” and worries that “people can’t control themselves.”

Tamerlan says he doesn’t usually take his shirt off so girls don’t get bad ideas: “I’m very religious.”

Tamerlan says he loves the movie “Borat,” even though some of the jokes are a bit too much.

If he wins enough fights there, Tamerlan says he could be selected for the US Olympic team and be naturalized American. Unless his native Chechnya becomes independent, Tamerlan says he would rather compete for the United States than for Russia.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #2034 on: April 19, 2013, 06:53:12 AM »
it was their way of sharing 'mass' hysteria.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #2035 on: April 19, 2013, 06:54:00 AM »
Buzzfeed has more on these two, including that they were both registered voters. Although they lived in the US for a while, it doesn’t appear that they had any American friends. Dzohkar was named an all-star wrestler in 2011, and also received a $2,500 scholarship from the City of Cambridge. A woman who shared an address and last name with the two, Zubeidat K. Tsarnaeva, 45, was arrested for shoplifting in June of 2012. It is unknown whether or not she is the mother or possibly an aunt.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2036 on: April 19, 2013, 06:54:12 AM »
Wtf!? I followed this shit all night, reading each and every one of TA's updates. I go away for 3 hrs and it's like the entire story has changed. Where's Sunil? What happened to Mike? lol

those guys were falsely accused, sunil's still missing but as far as we know not a terrorist, just a suicidal MIT kid.

turns out the terrorists were muslim radicals from chechnya. one of them is still at large, one dead. that's all we know so far. big stir in boston. thousands of national guard on the scene, all mass transit suspended.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2037 on: April 19, 2013, 06:54:45 AM »
So this is the Russian scumbag?

Sweedee

• Getbig III
« Reply #2038 on: April 19, 2013, 06:56:41 AM »
So one still missing?

I assume he has shaved his head by now at least

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #2039 on: April 19, 2013, 06:57:00 AM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #2040 on: April 19, 2013, 06:57:24 AM »
If you think this guy doesn't look effeminate, WTF, it truly makes me wonder where have all the men gone.  Who the fuck dresses like that other than a gay man. (repressed or otherwise)

V

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #2041 on: April 19, 2013, 06:58:05 AM »
zyzz wannabess

Nails

• Getbig V
Re: Baston - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #2042 on: April 19, 2013, 06:59:53 AM »
NBC news just tweeted Just now, FBI searching for 2 suspects

looks like the brothers had accomplices

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2043 on: April 19, 2013, 07:01:26 AM »
Fucking cops shooting to kill are idiots.  They need to capture these guys.

What I don't get is that one of his friends says he always wears his white cap backwards like that.  So this guy didn't even try to disguise himself or anything.  Kind of stupid.  Might as well have worn a bright orange jumpsuit.  They didn't do a single thing to cover their appearance.  Grow a goatee and shave their heads, then after the bombing, shave the goatee and throw on a wig and no one would ever find them.
Worst yet they had no money so they try to rob a 7/11.  No getaway plan.  They didn't think this one through.  They blow up the bombs then just go back to their apt?  Some dumb fucks for sure.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #2044 on: April 19, 2013, 07:03:17 AM »
Americans bitched and whined when Russians were fighting these animals in Chechna, the "European community" condemned the violence on the Chechens by russian forces.

Now the "churkas" have come to new shores... Wait till the be headings begin.

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #2045 on: April 19, 2013, 07:04:04 AM »
Fucking cops shooting to kill are idiots.  They need to capture these guys.

What I don't get is that one of his friends says he always wears his white cap backwards like that.  So this guy didn't even try to disguise himself or anything.  Kind of stupid.  Might as well have worn a bright orange jumpsuit.  They didn't do a single thing to cover their appearance.  Grow a goatee and shave their heads, then after the bombing, shave the goatee and throw on a wig and no one would ever find them.
Worst yet they had no money so they try to rob a 7/11.  No getaway plan.  They didn't think this one through.  They blow up the bombs then just go back to their apt?  Some dumb fucks for sure.

Maybe they don't care? Maybe they were willing to have a shootout and die.
The answer is "yes".

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2046 on: April 19, 2013, 07:06:19 AM »
Maybe they don't care? Maybe they were willing to have a shootout and die.

Then why carjack and try to take off like niggers?  Obviously someone was manipulating these two guys to do this, they weren't acting on their own.  Someone was pulling the puppet strings.

Wonder if there is a lot of oil in Chechnya.  Maybe Putin planned this to give him the rights to go in there and finish off their war.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #2047 on: April 19, 2013, 07:07:24 AM »
Then why carjack and try to take off like niggers?  Obviously someone was manipulating these two guys to do this, they weren't acting on their own.  Someone was pulling the puppet strings.

Wonder if there is a lot of oil in Chechnya.  Maybe Putin planned this to give him the rights to go in there and finish off their war.

It's already part of Russia dumbass..

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2048 on: April 19, 2013, 07:08:20 AM »
If you think this guy doesn't look effeminate, WTF, it truly makes me wonder where have all the men gone.  Who the fuck dresses like that other than a gay man. (repressed or otherwise)

like...every european ever? da fuck is wrong with you? not everyone dresses the same way you do, so they must be gay? jesus christ, you're even more arrogant than the most backwoods american hick in the country, yet you claim some sort of superiority over america? i just...can't even...comprehend...

inb4 all europeans are gay

Nails

• Getbig V
Re: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #2049 on: April 19, 2013, 07:08:37 AM »
MIT cop who was shot and killed

Middlesex DA: MIT police officer, Sean Collier, 26, of Somerville identified as the victim in last night’s shooting by marathon terror suspects