Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 384294 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #2675 on: April 19, 2013, 02:50:47 PM »

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2676 on: April 19, 2013, 02:51:47 PM »
Those are all assumptions that we do not know the truth about.  You don't know if he was blindly following his brother or shared the same belief.  Followers usually don't commit as much as this guy did, what he's done shows conviction.

Ok... so let's say he absolutely has the conviction and believe in the cause.

He's still out there... by himself. Running 100+ law enforcement ragged.

It makes them look bad... They should have had him long ago.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2677 on: April 19, 2013, 02:52:08 PM »
can you expound? Are you suggesting they stand down and go back to business as usual?

ugh, you're one of those naive fucks that thinks "justice" should come at any cost, no matter how ludicrous. well guess what, you're one of the chumps that's gonna be paying for it.

i'm suggesting a bunch of fat redneck militiamen could do probably do a better job hunting down this guy than our pathetic police force or our weekend warrior brigade. hell if this was literally any other state besides california or illinois, some "right wing guns nut" probably would have gunned him down already.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2678 on: April 19, 2013, 02:52:28 PM »
imho they screwed big time when they lost visual contact with the younger brother who aparently left in a car after his older bro died. how can so many cops lose track of a suspect... ok it was by night sure but seriously...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2679 on: April 19, 2013, 02:52:46 PM »

Bro - a posse of local hooligans would have gotten by now.  I hate to say this, but eveni am starting to wonder if we are being played somewhat

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2680 on: April 19, 2013, 02:52:53 PM »
A 19 year old who was blindly following his big bother... but that's hardly the point.

The reality is that a person with no help is owning the most sophisticated and highly trained police forces in the world.

Will they get him in the end? Most likely, but for a solid day, he's put them through the ringer... BY HIMSELF.

Not sure if you were ever in the military, and not really sure your police experience amounts to a lot as you said yourself, but a couple of you think it should be easy to locate one individual in a city. I've had difficulty locating one individual in a warehouse, let alone a city. While you feel perfectly safe the truth is, the police at this point have an obligation to do everything they can to find this suspect. They simply don't have the option to take a chill pill. Most people get that...  

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2681 on: April 19, 2013, 02:53:37 PM »
Hey TA - still think they are doing a great job along w Obama?

This entire episode is alike a huge ad for how pathetic all this police bullshit is.  Dog the Bounty Hunter would have gotten by now.

You apparently watch too much "reality" TV

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2682 on: April 19, 2013, 02:54:55 PM »
ugh, you're one of those naive fucks that thinks "justice" should come at any cost, no matter how ludicrous. well guess what, you're one of the chumps that's gonna be paying for it.

i'm suggesting a bunch of fat redneck militiamen could do probably do a better job hunting down this guy than our pathetic police force or our weekend warrior brigade. hell if this was literally any other state besides california or illinois, some "right wing guns nut" probably would have gunned him down already.

They'd probably kill a lot of other innocent people in the process.  Anyone who looks remotely mooslem
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2683 on: April 19, 2013, 02:55:03 PM »
You apparently watch too much "reality" TV

They were in a firefight w the guy and lost him? when they have cars, trucks, choppers, etc?  GMAFB

Pathetic.  

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2684 on: April 19, 2013, 02:55:16 PM »

What the hell is keeping you from catching him? Again, you simply have no clue how hard it is to find one person in a city

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2685 on: April 19, 2013, 02:55:26 PM »
Not sure if you were ever in the military, and not really sure your police experience amounts to a lot as you said yourself, but a couple of you think it should be easy to locate one individual in a city. I've had difficulty locating one individual in a warehouse, let alone a city. While you feel perfectly safe the truth is, the police at this point have an obligation to do everything they can to find this suspect. They simply don't have the option to take a chill pill. Most people get that...   

I do not disagree to an extent. I have had to deal with a "manhunt" 1 time and he was caught not 1/2 mile away.

I do understand how these things go, but it does look bad. That's all. I know how difficult it can be, but the average populace doesn't and again... It just looks bad.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2686 on: April 19, 2013, 02:56:30 PM »

I'd say, if all of America was like you, then the cops should pack it in and let him go...

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2687 on: April 19, 2013, 02:56:47 PM »
i think tv reports erroneously let us believe there were more cops than there actually were... i thought everything was surrounded that suspect was trapped b ut obviously it wasnt the case; it happened i a decent size city, fact is...he escaped and they lost track of him.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2688 on: April 19, 2013, 02:57:24 PM »
What the hell is keeping you from catching him? Again, you simply have no clue how hard it is to find one person in a city

If they know the general vicinity - with literally thousands of people and choppers and dogs and cars and everything - please.   No excuses by now especially considering this asshole has been going now for that?  24-32 hours by now?  

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2689 on: April 19, 2013, 02:57:32 PM »
They were in a firefight w the guy and lost him? when they have cars, trucks, choppers, etc?  GMAFB

Pathetic.  

tell me about your last fire fight..

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2690 on: April 19, 2013, 02:57:42 PM »
Assuming he's still alive, they may have a better chance finding him trying to leave the city.

But if he has friends in the city, he can hold up there until the going is good.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #2691 on: April 19, 2013, 02:57:51 PM »

Its not even 100+ now. We are literally talking upwards of 10,000. They've called SWAT from towns in other STATES. His is some sort of training drill experiment going on. The big question is, what is the Grand Finale? Will "they" blow up a building for the shock and awe effect with the whole world watching? The ending is going to tell us everything.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2692 on: April 19, 2013, 02:58:29 PM »

I dunno, maybe because vigilantism is against the law? If I DID fly all the way to Mass and I DID catch him, then what?

You already look like an ass 95% of the time, so nothing would change. He'd just be caught.

Pay attention to what I'm writing there flat foot... I'm saying it LOOKS BAD... and it does. It's not a reflection of the job anyone is doing.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2693 on: April 19, 2013, 02:58:57 PM »
I do not disagree to an extent. I have had to deal with a "manhunt" 1 time and he was caught not 1/2 mile away.

I do understand how these things go, but it does look bad. That's all. I know how difficult it can be, but the average populace doesn't and again... It just looks bad.

Perhaps.. perhaps some people sit around and complain that the cops haven't caught the bad guy yet.. I'm hoping that the vast majority appreciate what the cops are doing to catch him..

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #2694 on: April 19, 2013, 02:59:26 PM »
"search 90% complete, six streets remaining."

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #2695 on: April 19, 2013, 02:59:46 PM »
Its not even 100+ now. We are literally talking upwards of 10,000. They've called SWAT from towns in other STATES. His is some sort of training drill experiment going on. The big question is, what is the Grand Finale? Will "they" blow up a building for the shock and awe effect with the whole world watching? The ending is going to tell us everything.
These things always end in whimper rather than bang.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2696 on: April 19, 2013, 03:00:07 PM »
If they know the general vicinity - with literally thousands of people and choppers and dogs and cars and everything - please.   No excuses by now especially considering this asshole has been going now for that?  24-32 hours by now?  

I can't stress enough, how clueless you are....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2697 on: April 19, 2013, 03:00:39 PM »
I can't stress enough, how clueless you are....

What is this guy John Rambo or something? 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #2698 on: April 19, 2013, 03:01:05 PM »
One of his friends on CNN just said he wouldn`t come forward to the FBI and none of his friends would because they don`t want any negative views on their group.  ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2699 on: April 19, 2013, 03:01:09 PM »
What is this guy John Rambo or something? 

Bring one thing... A good supply of bodybags.