Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 383085 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #350 on: April 15, 2013, 07:58:20 PM »
am i the only one who wonders HOW a bombing in iraq can kill 50 people, yet a bombing here in a packed crowd kills hardly anyone??
My understanding it was 30 separate bombings across IRAQ in a short period of time, causing 50 deaths.  It wasn't just one bomb.
V

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #351 on: April 15, 2013, 07:59:36 PM »
Primary captain what immediate situation, being big and strong as fuck, while you type on your ass behind a internet chatboard, here I am sitting at 280 lbs, big as fuck, so you the primary captain, but Im your captain, Im your captain, and your looking mighty small, take yourself back to the gym now, because your looking mighty sick! Yeahhh yeahhh yeahhh yeahhh yeahhhhhhh!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #352 on: April 15, 2013, 08:00:20 PM »
how fucking stupid are americans, they announced they were having an explosives drill, then they detonated the explosives, alex jones predicted a yar ago boston was the next site for a false flag, the illuminati were putting subliminals in current tv shows, its documented, its time you people wake up to false flag government sponsored terror, go google OPERATION NORTHWOODS, aint nothing changed.
You people are fucking stupid.  I am sure even the terrorists think you are stupid.  Here they are blowing your shit up, and you think it's Obama.  Americans are fucking stupid!  Anybody who takes Alex Jones seriously has severe mental issues and is perhaps borderline retarded.
V

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #353 on: April 15, 2013, 08:01:04 PM »
[Still Sutler] Mr. Dascombe, what we NEED right now, is a CLEAR message to the people of this country. this message must be read In every Newspaper, heard on EVERY Radio, seen on every Television. This message MUST resound throughout the ENTIRE interlink!!! I want this country to realize, that we stand on the edge of oblivion!

I want EVERY man woman and child to understand how close we are to chaos! I want EVERYONE to remember WHY THEY NEED US!

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #354 on: April 15, 2013, 08:02:31 PM »
You people are fucking stupid.  I am sure even the terrorists think you are stupid.  Here they are blowing your shit up, and you think it's Obama.  Americans are fucking stupid!  Anybody who takes Alex Jones seriously has severe mental issues and is perhaps borderline retarded.
You're a one trick pony that got real boring a while ago. Get lost.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #355 on: April 15, 2013, 08:04:06 PM »
V: Good evening, London. Allow me first to apologize for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of every day routine- the security of the familiar, the tranquility of repetition. I enjoy them as much as any bloke. But in the spirit of commemoration, thereby those important events of the past usually associated with someone's death or the end of some awful bloody struggle, are celebrated with a nice holiday, I thought we could mark this November the 5th, a day that is sadly no longer remembered, by taking some time out of our daily lives to sit down and have a little chat. There are of course those who do not want us to speak. I suspect even now, orders are being shouted into telephones, and men with guns will soon be on their way. Why? Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those who are more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now high chancellor, Adam Sutler. He promised you order, he promised you peace, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent. Last night I sought to end that silence. Last night I destroyed the Old Bailey, to remind this country of what it has forgotten. More than four hundred years ago a great citizen wished to embed the fifth of November forever in our memory. His hope was to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives. So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of this government remain unknown to you then I would suggest that you allow the fifth of November to pass unmarked. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside me one year from tonight, outside the gates of Parliament, and together we shall give them a fifth of November that shall never, ever be forgot.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #356 on: April 15, 2013, 08:05:41 PM »
There are of course those who do NOT want us to speak. I suspect even now, orders are being shouted into telephones, and men with guns will soon be on their way. Why? Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will ALWAYS retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those who are more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now high chancellor, Adam Sutler. He promised you order, he promised you peace, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: April 15, 2013, 08:05:50 PM »
You do realise by blaming the wrong culprit you are in effect supporting the real terrorists.  You are essentially a traitor to your country and should be shot!
V

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #358 on: April 15, 2013, 08:07:42 PM »
You do realise by blaming the wrong culprit you are in effect supporting the real terrorists.  You are essentially a traitor to your country and should be shot!
You aren't very good at this.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #359 on: April 15, 2013, 08:08:24 PM »
What the world used to think of when they thought about America

What the world thinks America is now,

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #360 on: April 15, 2013, 08:09:54 PM »
What the world used to think of when they thought about America

What the world thinks America is now,

Bingo!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #361 on: April 15, 2013, 08:10:07 PM »
Primary Captain, keep typing on your ass behind a screen on a internet chatboard, heres my immediate situation, BIG As Fuck!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: April 15, 2013, 08:10:41 PM »
There are of course those who do NOT want us to speak. I suspect even now, orders are being shouted into telephones, and men with guns will soon be on their way. Why? Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will ALWAYS retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those who are more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now high chancellor, Adam Sutler. He promised you order, he promised you peace, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent.
Fantastic, now were quoting Movies.  Do you really think if you're Government was going to go to War with it's people it would piss about with crude home made bombs. The way you Nutters carry on is pretty ridiculous, you truly have no IDEA.  If shit was going to go down, you wouldn't know what hit you. The American Government could make NAZI Germany look like a Love-in if it wanted.  The problem is the average American is spoiled rotten to the core, they have had it too easy.
V

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: April 15, 2013, 08:11:19 PM »
Que Pier Morgan tonight Demanding America to tuck their tails between our legs and leave Iraq and Afghanistan today to please the muslim people

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #364 on: April 15, 2013, 08:11:52 PM »
Primary Captain, keep typing on your ass behind a screen on a internet chatboard, heres my immediate situation, BIG As Fuck!
Have you seen the close up of your face? Ouch!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: April 15, 2013, 08:12:31 PM »
And you terrorist sympathisers make me fucking sick!
V

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #366 on: April 15, 2013, 08:12:51 PM »
every muthafucking scientist in america and older politicians hail from nazi germany, who and where do u think the agents working in the american government are from, straight from nazi germany, do the research!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: April 15, 2013, 08:14:41 PM »
every muthafucking scientist in america and older politicians hail from nazi germany, who and where do u think the agents working in the american government are from, straight from nazi germany, do the research!
Then what the fuck are they waiting for, why the fuck haven't they enslaved you fat lazy fucking Americans and gassed the majority of the ANTI GOVERNMENT conspiracy NUTS who are considered oxygen thieves.  I sure as hell wish they would get on with it.
V

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #368 on: April 15, 2013, 08:15:26 PM »
dude cant even be bothered to stand up for a pic. haha.  :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #369 on: April 15, 2013, 08:15:49 PM »
Update 141 (11:08 PM ET) FBI press conference at 9:30AM EST 04/16/13. http://livewire.wcvb.com/Event/117th_Running_of_Boston_Marathon#ixzz2QalLT0sF
Update 142 (11:08 PM ET) Search warrant being executed in Revere. https://twitter.com/KathyReports/status/323994139568009217
Update 143 (11:13 PM ET) Updated crime scene borders https://twitter.com/NotifyBoston/status/323993173087100928 thanks to /u/GOBtheIllusionist

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #370 on: April 15, 2013, 08:17:02 PM »

Why are your forearms so small?
X

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #371 on: April 15, 2013, 08:17:10 PM »
primary captain give it up, your a fuckin clown I got a closeup for ya

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #372 on: April 15, 2013, 08:18:48 PM »
primary captain give it up, your a fuckin clown I got a closeup for ya
Dude you look 50 yo!

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: April 15, 2013, 08:19:02 PM »
paul revere's house  ??? ???

i been in side his house its really old skool

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #374 on: April 15, 2013, 08:19:57 PM »
cswol, you talk to beau any when he has been with chris?