Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 383010 times)

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
Re: Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #800 on: April 17, 2013, 11:01:01 AM »
Good back even further and add the British and the French

go back even further and add a muslim jihad over the europe ..

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #801 on: April 17, 2013, 11:01:59 AM »
go back even further and add a muslim jihad over the europe ..

Go back even further to the Prophet Mohammed getting his spiritual visions while fucking children.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #802 on: April 17, 2013, 11:04:03 AM »
Go back even further to the Prophet Mohammed getting his spiritual visions while fucking children.

Go back even further to greek philosphers sodomizing young boys. 

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #803 on: April 17, 2013, 11:05:47 AM »

lmfao

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #804 on: April 17, 2013, 11:08:15 AM »
Dude you need to go back 30 more years to see why it happened with the US invasion into the Mideast.  There is more history than just 9/11
All you need do is go back to the beginning of ISLAM.  From the moment of it's conception it has caused WAR, VIOLENCE and BLOODSHED.  First of they fought amongst themselves (and they continue to do so to this day), then they fought the West (and they continue to do so to this day).  When are you fuckers going to realise, the only way to deal with ISLAM is to submit to it, or to wipe it from the face of the EARTH with brute force.  Does anyone here in the WEST actually think they are going to submit to ISLAM?  The time is coming when the WEST will be forced to play it's hand, and I for one hope it's the mother of all NUKES planted squarely, smack bang in the middle of the MIDDLE EAST.  These crazy Muslims have grown to BOLD, it is time to humble them.
V

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #805 on: April 17, 2013, 11:09:15 AM »
All you need do is go back to the beginning of ISLAM.  From the moment of it's conception it has caused WAR, VIOLENCE and BLOODSHED.  First of they fought amongst themselves (and they continue to do so to this day), then they fought the West (and they continue to do so to this day).  When are you fuckers going to realise, the only way to deal with ISLAM is to submit to it, or to wipe it from the face of the EARTH with brute force.  Does anyone here in the WEST actually think they are going to submit to ISLAM?  The time is coming when the WEST will be forced to play it's hand, and I for one hope it's the mother of all NUKES planted squarely, smack bang in the middle of the MIDDLE EAST.  These crazy Muslims have grown to BOLD, it is time to humble them.

That muslim dude must have fucked your ex real good. You have some personal gripe it seems.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #806 on: April 17, 2013, 11:09:31 AM »

You can say that of religion in general
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #807 on: April 17, 2013, 11:10:35 AM »
You beat me to it.  I just made a post mentioning the fact that ISLAM began with WAR, and has continued being at WAR ever since.  ISLAM= WAR, TERROR AND VIOLENCE supported by masses of semi literate, inbred halfwits who think it means PEACE.
V

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #808 on: April 17, 2013, 11:12:59 AM »

Believes cavemen were called Koranderthals....

Idiot.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #809 on: April 17, 2013, 11:14:42 AM »
You can say that of religion in general
I don't think so.  I don't see Modern Christians or Buddhists flying planes into buildings, or taking to the streets threatening to behead those not of their religion, or honour killing their children or any number of sick twisted shit the Muslims participate in.  I certainly don't like religion, but it is an INSULT to compare ISLAM to anything else other than evil ideologies like NAZISM.  ISLAM is just a fascist evil ideology masquerading as a RELIGION.  It is a religion in NAME only.
V

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #810 on: April 17, 2013, 11:15:13 AM »
"An arrest has been made in Boston marathon bombing after a 'dark-skinned male' was clearly identified from nearby department store footage."

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #811 on: April 17, 2013, 11:22:41 AM »
All these pics seem to be from the first explosion

where are the pics from the second explosion  ???

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #812 on: April 17, 2013, 11:23:04 AM »
I don't think so.  I don't see Modern Christians or Buddhists flying planes into buildings, or taking to the streets threatening to behead those not of their religion, or honour killing their children or any number of sick twisted shit the Muslims participate in.  I certainly don't like religion, but it is an INSULT to compare ISLAM to anything else other than evil ideologies like NAZISM.  ISLAM is just a fascist evil ideology masquerading as a RELIGION.  It is a religion in NAME only.

All religions have their moments of barbarity.  National socioalism was just another religion founded on myths and the cult of personality.  
A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #813 on: April 17, 2013, 11:24:15 AM »

Buddhism is not a religion

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #814 on: April 17, 2013, 11:24:58 AM »

All religions people have their moments of barbarity.  

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #815 on: April 17, 2013, 11:25:46 AM »

It was when I studied religion at University.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #816 on: April 17, 2013, 11:26:15 AM »
That's debatable.  I know what you mean, but like i said, It's debatable.
V

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #817 on: April 17, 2013, 11:27:30 AM »
It was when I studied religion at University.

no it's actually not, even stated in Buddhist teachings that it is not a religion.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #818 on: April 17, 2013, 11:27:43 AM »

Exacerbated by a doctrine that condones and rationalizes the most heinous acts on those who don't believe as they do.
A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #819 on: April 17, 2013, 11:30:23 AM »
Exacerbated by a doctrine that condones and rationalizes the most heinous acts on those who don't believe as they do.

Have you studied the Dark Ages?  The British Catholic Church?  More people have died because of Christianity than all other religions combined.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #820 on: April 17, 2013, 11:38:27 AM »
Have you studied the Dark Ages?  The British Catholic Church?  More people have died because of Christianity than all other religions combined.
Like you could possibly determine with any accuracy what Religion has been responsible for more deaths than any other.  And people aren't worried about the DARK AGES, they are concerned with how Religions behave today, and it's ISLAM that has never evolved and is causing widespread suffering.  I don't now if this is because of chronic inbreeding coupled with little to no education.  But modern middle eastern Muslims are primitive, they surely must be considered living proof that we descended from APES.
V

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #821 on: April 17, 2013, 11:40:21 AM »
Like you could possibly determine with any accuracy what Religion has been responsible for more deaths than any other.  And people aren't worried about the DARK AGES, they are concerned with how Religions behave today, and it's ISLAM that has never evolved and is causing widespread suffering.  I don't now if this is because of chronic inbreeding coupled with little to no education.  But modern middle eastern Muslims are primitive, they surely must be considered living proof that we descended from APES.

History books that wrote about the different conflicts.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #822 on: April 17, 2013, 11:47:04 AM »
Have you studied the Dark Ages?  The British Catholic Church?  More people have died because of Christianity than all other religions combined.

I am referring to all religions. 
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #823 on: April 17, 2013, 12:02:50 PM »
History books that wrote about the different conflicts.
Well serve up the data in a simple table format if you could please.
V

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #824 on: April 17, 2013, 12:05:41 PM »
FBI Motorcade on its way to court house with one suspect and one victim  ???