Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 383057 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #2275 on: April 19, 2013, 10:54:51 AM »
please tell me you're not taking that lunatic seriously

HAHAHAHA! THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING!

I am not saying one way or another. Is there any information that they are tied to a specific organization? They most likely are but some evidence would be nice.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2276 on: April 19, 2013, 10:55:21 AM »
Speaking of, RAtard has been awful quiet lately.

haha lol. yes, where has he been?  :D :D
X

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2277 on: April 19, 2013, 10:57:34 AM »
E-Kul is right in that is a Political ideology.  And if recognized as that, it wouldn't be accepted anywhere.

huh. that's actually not an invalid point. if we accept it as a political ideology, then it will no longer be "immune" under religious freedom. but that would still cause certain issues, such as do we block certain people from entering the country due to political beliefs? because that is a form of discrimination too, this country was founded on freedom of speech and expression. however if those political beliefs dictate murder and terrorism, then it would definitely infringe on other's rights, in which case it would be more acceptable to block them.

but how would we go about establishing that it's a political ideology, and that it indeed preaches violences and intolerance? i'm sure plenty of non-terrorist muslims would oppose that idea. honestly i don't know enough of the nuances of the religion to make an accurate statement, but suffice it to say it would be an uphill struggle.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #2278 on: April 19, 2013, 10:58:29 AM »
follow the arrows

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #2279 on: April 19, 2013, 11:00:18 AM »
::)
And where exactly have I sympathised with terrorists? Not until long ago you expressed almost no opinion on this matter, but in fact defended muslims if I have it correct. Then your craziness turned its 'evil eye' on Islam and you're constantly bashing Islam in the same vein as your bashing of gun control and pitbulls. There is no reason or rhyme, just pure passion fed by the long psychological suffering incurred from the unfortunate accident you had with dogs.

Stop rationalizing your hatred and see it for what it is. Instead of informing yourself from a few anti-islamic sources, I'd encourage you to look at some objective historical references. A lot of Islamic ideals are infact right in line with Buddhism. Just look at Thomas Cleary's translation of the Qur'an where he draws many parallels with buddhism.

Here is a non-muslim link about Mohammed: http://humanjourney.us/Mohammad.html
You are right, I used to be naive to Islam and thought it was just like any religion.  It was actually a_ahmed and his arrogant and condescending attitude towards non-muslims that pushed me to investigate Islam, and what I discovered wasn't pretty.  I actually finally learnt about how destructive propaganda was, and I now see how special interest groups use propaganda to misinform and deceive, and Islam are masters at deception.  But there are many special interest groups who are like this, I also see the parallels with Pitbull advocacy and islam, their cult also started with violence, then when others objected they began to use use propaganda to support their religion, that of Pitbulls, they actually have a similar attitude to Muslims when it comes to insulting their prophet, except their prophet is a fighting breed of dog, and if you speak badly about pitbulls, they also will threaten to kill you.   

And the Pitbull Nutters also do what you have just done, they wait until a Pitbull has just killed a child and then they evangelically try and sell their propaganda to anyone who speaks out against them, if you don't take their bait, they just simply call you names, harass and threaten you.  Most special interest groups that cause other innocent people suffering pretty much use the same model.  Denial, minimisation, victim blaming, terrorism, propaganda and recruiting naive gullible individuals with a battering of propaganda.
V

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #2280 on: April 19, 2013, 11:00:57 AM »
The final solution perhaps?  Not my solution.

Perhaps the U.S could examine its foriegn policy in the middle east.  Maybe remove standing armies from Saudia Arabia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, etc.  Stop the unilateral support for Isreal.  Diffuse many of the reasons that jihadist movements start.  Of course that won't stop everything but it could help.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2281 on: April 19, 2013, 11:01:36 AM »
Perhaps the U.S could examine its foriegn policy in the middle east.  Maybe remove standing armies from Saudia Arabia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, etc.  Stop the unilateral support for Isreal.  Diffuse many of the reasons that jihadist movements start.  Of course that won't stop everything but it could help.

You think?
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2282 on: April 19, 2013, 11:02:16 AM »
Campus of Dartmouth being evac'd now.

Everybody, be careful out there tonight in your travels... Cops are going to have VERY itchy trigger fingers, they always do after police shootings.  These punks wounded 15 cops last night and killed one.

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #2283 on: April 19, 2013, 11:02:35 AM »
Picture from shooting at MIT

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #2284 on: April 19, 2013, 11:02:49 AM »

Yes because Muslims haven't been killing each other and other people for thousands of years already, America started it.

You are an idiot.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #2285 on: April 19, 2013, 11:04:22 AM »
You are right, I used to be naive to Islam and thought it was just like any religion.  It was actually a_ahmed and his arrogant and condescending attitude towards non-muslims that pushed me to investigate Islam, and what I discovered wasn't pretty.  I actually finally learnt about how destructive propaganda was, and I now see how special interest groups use propaganda to misinform and deceive, and Islam are masters at deception.  But there are many special interest groups who are like this, I also see the parallels with Pitbull advocacy and islam, their cult also started with violence, then when others objected they began to use use propaganda to support their religion, that of Pitbulls, they actually have a similar attitude to Muslims when it comes to insulting their prophet, except their prophet is a fighting breed of dog, and if you speak badly about pitbulls, they also will threaten to kill you.   

And the Pitbull Nutters also do what you have just done, they wait until a Pitbull has just killed a child and then they evangelically try and sell their propaganda to anyone who speaks out against them, if you don't take their bait, they just simply call you names, harass and threaten you.  Most special interest groups that cause other innocent people suffering pretty much use the same model.  Denial, minimisation, victim blaming, terrorism, propaganda and recruiting naive gullible individuals with a battering of propaganda.
Pitbull and islam supporters... i stopped reading there  :-\

Dude, if I could only show you a mirror. Look, I think you're an intelligent guy, but you let your anger take the better of you. There is a lighter better side of you that you express sometimes, and I think we actually agree on a lot of things.

You are a man of many contradictions, and you may be aware of that- being pacific in one post, then advocating mass murder in another. I don't know what to make of it all, but what it tells me is that you are little out of control. Maybe it's understandable, I've never been through the same life hurdles as you.. Good luck recovering from it. Until then, we'll continue our battles on getbig  :P
follow the arrows

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #2286 on: April 19, 2013, 11:04:28 AM »
E-Kul is right in that is a Political ideology.  And if recognized as that, it wouldn't be accepted anywhere.

They banned NAZISM in Germany.  No reason we can't ban ISLAM.
V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2287 on: April 19, 2013, 11:04:47 AM »
MSNBC reporting the kid ran over his own brother while driving the escape vehicle.  WTF?

IF that is the case, I bet he off's himself.  They're looking for a body.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #2288 on: April 19, 2013, 11:06:03 AM »
pdate 340: (1:47 PM EDT)

Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the 26-year-old identified by police as the dead Boston bombing suspect, called his uncle Thursday night and asked for forgiveness, the uncle said. Alvi Tsarnaev told The (Westchester County, N.Y.) Journal News that his nephew phoned him Thursday night for the first time in about two years. USA Today

The bombers father claims that his sons were setup by the United States Secret Service. Their father is currently in Russia. - Channel 7 Live

Update 341: (2:00 PM EDT)

15 police officers taken to St Elizabeth's Hospital have been treated for minor injuries and released, according to a hospital spokeswoman. This is regarding last night's "shootout." - WCVB

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #2289 on: April 19, 2013, 11:06:22 AM »
MSNBC reporting the kid ran over his own brother while driving the escape vehicle.  WTF?

I think the brother was already down at that point

Sweedee

• Getbig III
« Reply #2290 on: April 19, 2013, 11:06:59 AM »
Honda civic of peace currently being driven by suspect it seems

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2291 on: April 19, 2013, 11:07:26 AM »
The father is another scumbag pos

Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the 26-year-old identified by police as the dead Boston bombing suspect, called his uncle Thursday night and asked for forgiveness, the uncle said. Alvi Tsarnaev told The (Westchester County, N.Y.) Journal News that his nephew phoned him Thursday night for the first time in about two years. USA Today

The bombers father claims that his sons were setup by the United States Secret Service. Their father is currently in Russia. - Channel 7 Live

15 police officers taken to St Elizabeth's Hospital have been treated for minor injuries and released, according to a hospital spokeswoman. This is regarding last night's "shootout." - WCVB

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #2292 on: April 19, 2013, 11:07:52 AM »

Maybe that explains this?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2293 on: April 19, 2013, 11:08:00 AM »

This is the kind of shit that irks me.  PEOPLE HERE Believe the same shit a piece of shit TERRORIST believes with that ALEX JONES Conspiracy nonsense.  Is that really the kind of hokum you want to believe?

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #2294 on: April 19, 2013, 11:08:10 AM »

I appreciate all your work on this last night, TA. I heard WCVB report the same figure of 15 cops injured, but I don't think they were all minor. Some were caused by bomb blasts and some from the firefight.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #2295 on: April 19, 2013, 11:08:33 AM »
So are these guys Islamists or what was their agenda?

Are they from Chechnya?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2296 on: April 19, 2013, 11:09:03 AM »
The father is another scumbag pos

There are tons on this site that believe the same bullshit conspiracy theories.  That has GOT to stop.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #2297 on: April 19, 2013, 11:09:32 AM »
Perhaps the U.S could examine its foriegn policy in the middle east.  Maybe remove standing armies from Saudia Arabia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, etc.  Stop the unilateral support for Isreal.  Diffuse many of the reasons that jihadist movements start.  Of course that won't stop everything but it could help.
There is a huge problem in that we view this conflict very one-sidedly and anyone who doesn't is considered unpatriotic or a muslim sympathiser. I find it interesting that E-kul justifies the crusades as a reaction to muslim advances in territory, but won't view the modern problem of terrorism as being the flip side of the same coin as you are describing.

Extremism does NOT exist in isolation. People everywhere are the same, and susceptible to same kind of propaganda. In the case of the middle east, Islam is used as to propagandise the extremist message.
follow the arrows

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #2298 on: April 19, 2013, 11:09:52 AM »
This is the kind of shit that irks me.  PEOPLE HERE Believe the same shit a piece of shit TERRORIST believes with that ALEX JONES Conspiracy nonsense.  Is that really the kind of hokum you want to believe?

You're being naive by dismissing the possibility.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2299 on: April 19, 2013, 11:10:19 AM »
aunt is claiming they were set up