Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 383010 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #3550 on: April 21, 2013, 11:11:10 AM »
He could write down any answers to questions asked.

He could, but it certainly makes communication harder. I hadn't heard he shot himself in the mouth, but I haven't watched any news all day

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3551 on: April 21, 2013, 11:16:29 AM »
He could, but it certainly makes communication harder. I hadn't heard he shot himself in the mouth, but I haven't watched any news all day

they're saying it was a botched suicide attempt

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10008638/Boston-bomber-FBI-dropped-the-ball-over-Tamerlan-Tsarnaev.html

" CBS television quoted investigators as saying that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev suffered two serious wounds and had lost a lot of blood. It said investigators had speculated that one wound in the back of his neck could have been a suicide attempt.

"They say it appears from the wound that he might have stuck a gun in his mouth and fired," said the report, which added that Tsarnaev could understand what those around him were saying.

Gov Patrick said he hopes the teenaged suspect survives. "We have a million questions and those questions need to be answered," he added.

The American Civil Liberties Union and a federal public defender raised concerns about investigators' plan to question Dzhokhar Tsarnaev without reading him his rights.

ACLU Executive Director Anthony Romero said a legal emergency exception applies only when there is a continued threat to public safety and is "not an open-ended exception" to the Miranda rule, which guarantees the right to remain silent and the right to an attorney. "

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3552 on: April 21, 2013, 11:38:45 AM »
lol... botched suicide... incredible...

find out who the heck else knew about the attacks... his girlfriend and buddies all saw pressure cooker bombs all over and didn't call pllice?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3553 on: April 21, 2013, 11:43:26 AM »
33, you are NOT allowed to play all neutral on this issue... take a position TODAY... if you think Beck may be onto something, tell us.  Or if you think it's batshit crazy, tell us that too.

You flirted with birtherism for way too long to be credible on it later.  Do you think 'inside job' on the Boston attack?  beck will release evidence tomorrow - is it possible, 33386?

Glenn Beck Says He Has Proof There Is Government Coverup On Boston Bombing

Glen Beck has claimed that he has proof the federal government has covered up the Boston  bombing as being carried out by Chechnya terrorists.  He says that the bombing was actually carried out by Saudi nationals and that he has the evidence to prove it. He gives Obama until Monday to admit it or his show will reveal the evidence. Is this just to get extra attention or does he have something more? Glenn Beck has always done a great job at laying out facts in his arguments, but we will see. We do however know that on Monday an anonymous source said that the raids would happen on Friday and obviously that already came true. There is a lot of suspicious things surrounding the Boston bombings, but is it just conspiracy theories at work again

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3554 on: April 21, 2013, 11:51:42 AM »
lol... botched suicide... incredible...

find out who the heck else knew about the attacks... his girlfriend and buddies all saw pressure cooker bombs all over and didn't call pllice?

No immediate suggestion of accomplices in Boston bombings

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/20/justice/massachusetts-bombers-accomplices/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

(CNN) -- Evidence uncovered so far supports the theory that the two brothers suspected in the Boston Marathon bombings had no help, authorities said Saturday.

"From what I know right now, these two acted together and alone," Watertown Police Chief Edward Deveau told CNN. "I think we have to be ever vigilant, and we're learning as we go along, but as far as this little cell -- this little group -- I think we got our guys."

Deveau said investigators were continuing to look into where Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26. and Dzhokar Tsarnaev, 19, may have gotten the resources to amass the cache of weapons used in the bombings and afterward. "We have to figure that out," he said. "There's a lot more work to go."

But, asked whether Boston residents can rest easy, Deveau said, "We got our two guys."

Boston police shared their Watertown colleague's view. "The hunt is over," the department said in a tweet. "The search is done. The terror is over. And justice has won."

But the suspects' father, Anzor Tsarnaev, said his sons were not the bombers.

"My kids never did anything -- that's it," he told CNN from the Russian republic of Dagestan, where he lives. "Never, ever."

President Barack Obama said the question remained open. "Why did these young men who grew up and studied here as part of our communities and our country resort to such violence? How did they plan and carry out these attacks? And did they receive any help? The families of those killed so senselessly deserve answers," he said Friday.

The question of whether others may have played a role in the blasts could affect the decision by federal authorities not to read Miranda rights to Dzhokar Tsarnaev, who was in serious condition Saturday in a Boston hospital.

The government is invoking the public safety exception, a designation that allows investigators to question Tsarnaev without reading him his Miranda rights, a Justice Department official told CNN on condition of anonymity.

In ordinary cases, suspects are told by police they have the right to remain silent and the right to a lawyer.

But this is no ordinary case, according to U.S. Sens. John McCain of Arizona and Lindsey Graham of South Carolina.

They urged that Tsarnaev be held as an "enemy combatant."

"Now that the suspect is in custody, the last thing we should want is for him to remain silent. It is absolutely vital the suspect be questioned for intelligence gathering purposes," the senators said in a statement. "Under the law of war we can hold this suspect as a potential enemy combatant not entitled to Miranda warnings or the appointment of counsel."

Alan Dershowitz, a prominent defense attorney and Harvard law professor, scoffed at the statement.

"There's no way an American citizen committing a domestic crime in the city of Boston could be tried as an enemy combatant," he told CNN's Piers Morgan. "That shows absolute ignorance of the law."

Dershowitz cited statements made by Boston police as appearing to contradict the government's rationale for invoking the public safety exception.

"The police have said there's no public safety issue. It's solved; it's over," Dershowitz said. "There are no further threats. But the FBI is saying there's enough further threats to justify an exception."

But former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani said state officials may not be privy to information regarding possible international threats that federal authorities may know about.

"You would have to know the internals of what they have before you can assess whether there is a sensible invocation or not," Giuliani said.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev appears to have become increasingly religious in the last three or four years, according to an analysis of his social media accounts and accounts from family members. But there was no immediate evidence of active association with international jihadist groups.

The only video Tsarnaev posted with a strongly jihadist theme appears to have been reposted on his YouTube page four months ago, about the "emergence of the black flags from the promised land of Khorasan." Khorasan is a reference by jihadis to parts of Afghanistan.

And the devices used in the attacks were rudimentary and could have been built by downloading instructions off the Internet, authorities said.

Still, the investigation is continuing. Whether Tamerlan Tsarnaev's return to Russia in the first half of 2012 changed his outlook is likely to be one of many avenues of inquiry. Before he left, the FBI had already -- at the request of an unidentified foreign government -- investigated possible links with militant groups, but discovered nothing suspicious.

A senior U.S. official told CNN it was Russia in 2011 that asked the FBI to look at Tamerlan Tsarnaev's activities.

The request was based on information that Tamerlan Tsarnaev was a follower of radical Islam, the FBI said.

"I think unless we see some horrible dropping of the ball, I don't think this is an intelligence failure," said former CIA operative Robert Baer. "In retrospect, it might look like one, but I don't think it is."

============================================

CNN has been completely shit during this, but I wonder if this is accurate.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3555 on: April 21, 2013, 11:52:06 AM »

I agree w beck.

33, you are NOT allowed to play all neutral on this issue... take a position TODAY... if you think Beck may be onto something, tell us.  Or if you think it's batshit crazy, tell us that too.

You flirted with birtherism for way too long to be credible on it later.  Do you think 'inside job' on the Boston attack?  beck will release evidence tomorrow - is it possible, 33386?

Glenn Beck Says He Has Proof There Is Government Coverup On Boston Bombing

Glen Beck has claimed that he has proof the federal government has covered up the Boston  bombing as being carried out by Chechnya terrorists.  He says that the bombing was actually carried out by Saudi nationals and that he has the evidence to prove it. He gives Obama until Monday to admit it or his show will reveal the evidence. Is this just to get extra attention or does he have something more? Glenn Beck has always done a great job at laying out facts in his arguments, but we will see. We do however know that on Monday an anonymous source said that the raids would happen on Friday and obviously that already came true. There is a lot of suspicious things surrounding the Boston bombings, but is it just conspiracy theories at work again

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3556 on: April 21, 2013, 11:53:06 AM »
I'll make the CT prediction of my own..

very rarely do we see any attack without a network of support from outside parties, aside from the 'lone gunman'.

I have no clue who helped these 2 terrorists.  Beck claims to know.  He was right about the raid date.  He was right that obama had an immediately, unplanned meeting with the saudi diplomat right after attack... that is a question mark.

My guess is that he had handlers, buddies who knew, and some support network overseas that trained his ass for 6 months.  It was more than just those 2, no doubt.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3557 on: April 21, 2013, 11:56:00 AM »
President Barack Obama said the question remained open. "Why did these young men who grew up and studied here as part of our communities and our country resort to such violence? How did they plan and carry out these attacks? And did they receive any help? The families of those killed so senselessly deserve answers," he said Friday.

A president will NEVER ask a Q that he doesn't konw the answer to.

He knows beck is gonna unleash the info tomorrow and wants to be in front of it.  The fact that 6 months of overseas training was given, just in time to have them loaded with thousands of dollars in bombs and guns...

Boston PD did their job getting them.  Now the investigators tell us who funded the overseas trip, all the equipment, etc.

props, 33!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3558 on: April 21, 2013, 11:56:28 AM »
I'll make the CT prediction of my own..

very rarely do we see any attack without a network of support from outside parties, aside from the 'lone gunman'.

I have no clue who helped these 2 terrorists.  Beck claims to know.  He was right about the raid date.  He was right that obama had an immediately, unplanned meeting with the saudi diplomat right after attack... that is a question mark.

My guess is that he had handlers, buddies who knew, and some support network overseas that trained his ass for 6 months.  It was more than just those 2, no doubt.

It's not a far stretch to say it was more than just those 2. Hell I'll hazard a guess that it was more than just those two. That they acted alone, with no input or without anyone elses knowledge is unlikely. To what extent is the question  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3559 on: April 21, 2013, 12:00:46 PM »
For 24 hours.... nobody thought to look in the damn boat lol...

as 10,000 cops swarmed these streets with rifles and dogs and spotlights and choppers...

Nobody noticed the boat LMAO....

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #3560 on: April 21, 2013, 12:01:37 PM »
Convienient that the fucker can't talk.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3561 on: April 21, 2013, 12:02:19 PM »
Convienient that the fucker can't talk.

He can write though.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3562 on: April 21, 2013, 12:04:26 PM »

as 10,000 cops swarmed these streets with rifles and dogs and spotlights and choppers...

*sigh*....... has no clue where the boat was in relation to the last known location of the suspect. Assumes it was a no brainer to search a boat more than 20 blocks away...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3563 on: April 21, 2013, 12:05:16 PM »

Yup

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3564 on: April 21, 2013, 12:05:34 PM »
Obama straight up asked "AND DID THEY RECEIVE HELP"?

He is COMPLETELY feeding the conspiracy theory frenzy... well, i'm not sure it's really a CT, actually.  We know 2+ people were involved.  It's already a conspiracy by definition.  Now it's just a matter of if anyone else helped them.

I think obama signaled to the world that HE WANTS ANSWERS.... and we all know he already knows those answers... but this covers him, politically.  "I was the FIRST ONE demanding to know who else worked with them", he will say.  Bush said "let us not feed into outrageous conspiracies" - Obama KNOWS the answers and is covering himself.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3565 on: April 21, 2013, 12:07:25 PM »

*sigh*....... has no clue where the boat was in relation to the last known location of the suspect. Assumes it was a no brainer to search a boat more than 20 blocks away...

Searching every outside vessel in a mile ratio is possible when you have ten thousand cops. 

I'm not saying they weren't brave... but i AM saying there's a damn good chance that SOMEONE was supposed to sweep that block and didn't do 100% good job there... SOMEONE was in charge of patrolling that block and in 24 hours never bothered to check the boat they kept driving by.  Toss in the use of thermals....

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #3566 on: April 21, 2013, 12:08:13 PM »
Obama straight up asked "AND DID THEY RECEIVE HELP"?

He is COMPLETELY feeding the conspiracy theory frenzy... well, i'm not sure it's really a CT, actually.  We know 2+ people were involved.  It's already a conspiracy by definition.  Now it's just a matter of if anyone else helped them.

I think obama signaled to the world that HE WANTS ANSWERS.... and we all know he already knows those answers... but this covers him, politically.  "I was the FIRST ONE demanding to know who else worked with them", he will say.  Bush said "let us not feed into outrageous conspiracies" - Obama KNOWS the answers and is covering himself.
I think everyone has been asking that question from day one.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #3567 on: April 21, 2013, 12:10:25 PM »
Searching every outside vessel in a mile ratio is possible when you have ten thousand cops. 

I'm not saying they weren't brave... but i AM saying there's a damn good chance that SOMEONE was supposed to sweep that block and didn't do 100% good job there... SOMEONE was in charge of patrolling that block and in 24 hours never bothered to check the boat they kept driving by.  Toss in the use of thermals....
10,000 weren`t on the ground searching though.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3568 on: April 21, 2013, 12:13:18 PM »

The fact is, they set up a 20 block perimeter by the accounts I've been reading and they went door to door, searching each and every house, shed and boat. probably a lot of boats around the area and again, it's just silly for you to criticize  them because they didn't check as far you felt they should check, from your control room in your house.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3569 on: April 21, 2013, 12:19:47 PM »
lol... true... i am monday morning QBing... :)

Originally, NBC reported that the man who found him in the boat was the same man who videotaped the gun battle.  I was under the impression that he was very close to the initial gun battle - not 3/4 mile away.   He had been interviewed that night about it - he saw the gun battle where one shooter died... then went out for a smoke the next day once ban lifted, and saw his tarp messed up.

That's what i get for trusting MSNBC... maddow described it that night.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3570 on: April 21, 2013, 12:21:00 PM »

Originally, NBC reported that the man who found him in the boat was the same man who videotaped the gun battle.  I was under the impression that he was very close to the initial gun battle - not 3/4 mile away.   He had been interviewed that night about it - he saw the gun battle where one shooter died... then went out for a smoke the next day once ban lifted, and saw his tarp messed up.

;)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3571 on: April 21, 2013, 12:23:26 PM »

when news agencies compete for "up to date" and "real time" news, reporting the wrong thing, or what they think may have happened, is commonplace.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #3572 on: April 21, 2013, 01:25:04 PM »
Bill Maher: Islam Is More Dangerous Than Other Religions, Radicals Aren’t Just Fringe Element

While conducting an interview on ‘Real Time’ this past Friday night, host Bill Maher took a position that will probably be sort of unpopular with his fans on the left. When confronted with the fact that Islam isn’t the only religion that contains hypocritical extremists doing crazy things for the sake of their God, the world’s most proud Atheist countered with a surprisingly defiant point.

“You know what — that’s liberal bullshit right there … they’re not as dangerous,” he said. “I mean there’s only one faith, for example, that kills you or wants to kill you if you draw a bad cartoon of the Prophet. There’s only one faith that kills you or wants to kill you if you renounce the faith. An ex-Muslim is a very dangerous thing. Talk to Salman Rushdie after the show about Christian versus Islam. So you know, I’m just saying, let’s keep it real.”

When his guest tried to interject, Maher kept on going.

All religious are not alike. As many people have pointed out — ‘The Book of Mormon,’ did you see the show? … OK, can you imagine if they did ‘The Book of Islam’? Could they do that? There’s only one religion that threatens violence and carries it out for things like that. Could they do “The Book of Islam” on Broadway?”

After Maher’s guest tried to suggest that his point was mildly Islamophobic, the host took major offense.

“You’re wrong about that, and you’re wrong about your facts,” he said. “Now, obviously, most Muslim people are not terrorists. But ask most Muslim people in the world — if you insult the Prophet, do you have what’s coming to you? It’s more than just a fringe element.”

V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #3573 on: April 21, 2013, 01:30:47 PM »
In our current world, Islam is by far, the most dangerous religion.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3574 on: April 21, 2013, 01:32:53 PM »
In our current world, Islam is by far, the most dangerous religion.

current .. yep...another 200 yrs, may be the catholics again.... labeling which religion is the most dangerous is like labeling which species of rattlesnake is the most poisonous..

and....cue thread derailment