Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 382997 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #3575 on: April 21, 2013, 01:33:57 PM »
current .. yep...another 200 yrs, may be the catholics again.... labeling which religion is the most dangerous is like labeling which species of rattlesnake is the most poisonous..

and....cue thread derailment
::)  ::).

you deal with the hear and now correct? 

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #3576 on: April 21, 2013, 01:34:51 PM »
great video. thank you.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3577 on: April 21, 2013, 01:35:04 PM »
::)  ::).

you deal with the hear and now correct? 

well, if you mean the "here and now" then yeah...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3578 on: April 21, 2013, 01:41:43 PM »
current .. yep...another 200 yrs, may be the catholics again.... labeling which religion is the most dangerous is like labeling which species of rattlesnake is the most poisonous..

It is in fact, the Eastern Diamondback.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #3579 on: April 21, 2013, 01:42:33 PM »
It is always refreshing to see someone with the courage to stand up to the lunacy of our current time, to speak plainly and honestly.  Radicals, the gullible and naive, those with a vested interest and a bias will attempt to slander and destroy truth tellers, this has always been the case.  But those who are possessed of reason and rationality and believe in decency, cannot help but speak what it true.  To do anything else is to participate in deceit, regardless if one is aware of it or not.

V

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3580 on: April 21, 2013, 01:42:46 PM »
It is in fact, the Eastern Diamondback.

Middle Eastern...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3581 on: April 21, 2013, 01:43:18 PM »
Middle Eastern...

Oh... I see what you did there.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3582 on: April 21, 2013, 01:43:57 PM »

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #3583 on: April 21, 2013, 01:48:29 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #3584 on: April 21, 2013, 01:50:59 PM »

Agreed. Maybe we have another "crusades" type war between Christians and muslims? Doesn't seem too far fetched now. People are growing very tired of Islam in America. Smart Americans can tell the difference. It's the multitude of good ol boys that you have to worry about.

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #3585 on: April 21, 2013, 02:01:01 PM »

since the Inquisition, christianity actually evolve somehow believe it or not, on the other hand islam stay as barbaric as it was hundreds a years ago. correct me if i'm wrong sir.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #3586 on: April 21, 2013, 02:03:40 PM »

Aw, cmon, labelling all religion equally dangerous is absurd and disingenuous.  When is this evil political correctness going to stop.  Why can't people be honest anymore.  I was raised to be honest even if it hurts peoples feelings, because truth is above all else.  Without honesty, a society cannot function, it collapses in on itself.  Maybe this is why there is so much terrorism, because people simply refrain from stating the obvious truth which would lead to solutions.  When people are honest and community minded, problems get solved, when people for whatever reasons, refrain from telling the truth, people get hurt and nothing changes.  It is likely that there will be some serious conflict and some casualties when ISLAM is confronted by honest well meaning people.  But their are casualties now, why wait until it's your loved ones.  Stop being cowards and stand up for what is right.

V

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3587 on: April 21, 2013, 02:03:55 PM »
Middle Eastern...
http://www.azgfd.gov/w_c/arizona-rattlesnakes.shtml

Funny thing, is that the US has a sidewinder rattlesnake, and horned viper in the Middle East sidewinds in a similar fashion...
Things that we have in common.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #3588 on: April 21, 2013, 02:04:07 PM »
since the Inquisition, christianity actually evolve somehow believe it or not, on the other hand islam stay as barbaric as it was hundreds a years ago. correct me if i'm wrong sir.
You are very correct. This is coming from someone who has no affiliation with any organised religion. Faith should be like a fingerprint.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3589 on: April 21, 2013, 02:05:08 PM »
http://www.azgfd.gov/w_c/arizona-rattlesnakes.shtml

Funny thing, is that the US has a sidewinder rattlesnake, and horned viper in the Middle East sidewinds in a similar fashion...
Things that we have in common.

The Eastern Diamondback on the East coast is the most dangerous Rattlesnake.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #3590 on: April 21, 2013, 02:08:09 PM »

For arguments sake, The five (5) most venomous Rattlesnakes in the WORLD are as follows:

1) Tiger Rattlesnake LD50=0.06 Venom Yield is between 6 to 11 mg's per bite
2) Neo Tropical Rattlesnake LD50=0.17 Venom Yield is between 20 and 100 mg's per bite
3) Mojave Rattlesnake LD50=0.18 Venom Yield is between 50 and 150 mg's per bite
4) Twin Spotted Rattlesnake LD50=0.95 Venom Yield is between 4 and 8 mg's per bite
5) Western Rattlesnake LD50=1.01 Venom Yield is between 35 to 250 mg's per bite

The LD50 test is used to determine toxicity its the amount of venom injected into a field mouse to cause death.

V

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3591 on: April 21, 2013, 02:10:08 PM »
For arguments sake, The five (5) most venomous Rattlesnakes in the WORLD are as follows:

1) Tiger Rattlesnake LD50=0.06 Venom Yield is between 6 to 11 mg's per bite
2) Neo Tropical Rattlesnake LD50=0.17 Venom Yield is between 20 and 100 mg's per bite
3) Mojave Rattlesnake LD50=0.18 Venom Yield is between 50 and 150 mg's per bite
4) Twin Spotted Rattlesnake LD50=0.95 Venom Yield is between 4 and 8 mg's per bite
5) Western Rattlesnake LD50=1.01 Venom Yield is between 35 to 250 mg's per bite

The LD50 test is used to determine toxicity its the amount of venom injected into a field mouse to cause death.

Venom doesn't equal danger, check this out. I was just speaking of America, but around the world, it's pretty high as well.

I like how it's laid out.

http://www.reptilegardens.com/reptiles/snakes/venomous/worlds-deadliest-snakes.php

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #3592 on: April 21, 2013, 02:11:49 PM »
Venom doesn't equal danger, check this out.

I like how it's laid out.

http://www.reptilegardens.com/reptiles/snakes/venomous/worlds-deadliest-snakes.php
The original analogy was that 'labelling which religion is the most dangerous is like labelling which species of rattlesnake is the most poisonous.'  Dangerousness wasn't mentioned.

Its important not to confuse MOST POISONOUS with MOST DANGEROUS TO HUMANS. The snakes that are most dangerous to humans factor in the following:
1) Venom strength
2) Venom Yield
3) Snakes disposition
4) Interaction with Humans
V

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3593 on: April 21, 2013, 02:14:07 PM »
The original analogy was that 'labelling which religion is the most dangerous is like labelling which species of rattlesnake is the most poisonous.'  Dangerousness wasn't mentioned.

Its important not to confuse MOST POISONOUS with MOST DANGEROUS TO HUMANS. The snakes that are most dangerous to humans factor in the following:
1) Venom strength
2) Venom Yield
3) Snakes disposition
4) Interaction with Humans

Yes, but my statement was "most dangerous". You are correct though... Agnostic's original statement was "most poisonous".

I acquiesce.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #3594 on: April 21, 2013, 02:14:25 PM »

Let's ask Marty Stouffer...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #3595 on: April 21, 2013, 02:17:25 PM »
Thomas The Train couldn't derail this thread any better  :D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #3596 on: April 21, 2013, 02:19:56 PM »
Yes, but my statement was "most dangerous". You are correct though... Agnostic's original statement was "most poisonous".

I acquiesce.
I just wanted to accurately stick to the metaphor, because he was suggesting that all religions are equally poisonous as are rattlesnakes.  Which I think is deceptive and untrue.  There is nothing wrong with trying to get to the bottom of things, the root cause, the truth.  But for some reason, citizens find it next to impossible to talk about the reality of religion, either for fear of offending or that their own beliefs and religion will be criticised.  I think this is why religion is so dangerous, it has become a protected species that is allowed to behave in any way it likes.  Religion does not equal freedom from criticism or analysis, or freedom from condemnation and preventative legislative measures.  But the Muslims have got everyone believing all their propaganda and BS and making out like they are the victims.  It's sickening, their values will never correspond with Western values, they never have and they never will.  Western governments trying to force this to happen is only making the situation worse.  They need to face facts, Muslims can never be civilised in the way Westerners can, they just can't.
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #3597 on: April 21, 2013, 02:21:30 PM »
I just wanted to accurately stick to the metaphor, because he was suggesting that all religions are equally poisonous as are rattlesnakes.  Which I think is deceptive and untrue.  There is nothing wrong with trying to get to the bottom of things, the root cause, the truth.  But for some reason, citizens find it next to impossible to talk about the reality of religion, either for fear of offending or that their own beliefs and religion will be criticised.  I think this is why religion is so dangerous, it has become a protected species that is allowed to behave in any way it likes.  Religion does not equal freedom from criticism or analysis, or freedom from condemnation and preventative legislative measures.  But the Muslims have got everyone believing all their propaganda and BS and making out like they are the victims.  It's sickening, their values will never correspond with Western values, they never have and they never will.  Western governments trying to force this to happen is only making the situation worse.  They need to face facts, Muslims can never be civilised in the way Westerners can, they just can't.
Too long of a retort. Outed.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #3598 on: April 21, 2013, 02:22:02 PM »
Thomas The Train couldn't derail this thread any better  :D
Thomas the Train cannot compare to Electric Company's 3-2-1 Contact, which spawned the Bloodhound Gang...learning was fun and cool back then...

Also Marty Stouffer's slow motion predator-prey chase scenes were ahead of their time.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #3599 on: April 21, 2013, 02:25:36 PM »
Thomas the Train cannot compare to Electric Company's 3-2-1 Contact, which spawned the Bloodhound Gang...learning was fun and cool back then...

Also Marty Stouffer's slow motion predator-prey chase scenes were ahead of their time.
Who let the dogs out?