Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 383071 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #3775 on: April 23, 2013, 12:48:26 PM »
Throats Slit, Triple Jewish Murder Tied to Boston Jihad Bomber Happened on September 11th
 Atlas Shrugs ^ | 4/23/13 | Pamela Geller

Posted on Tuesday, April 23, 2013 3:42:33 PM

Here is more on the triple Jewish murder -- Earlier I posted that the Boston Jihad Bomber's "only American friend" had his throat slit. I said, "I think this case should be reopened in light of the Boston jihad. Throat slitting is a jihad speciality."

What I didn't know was that there were three victims, all Jewish, or that they had their throats slit on September 11. We know that under Islam, slaughtering Jews is the most "righteous" of all kuffar murder: "I killed my Jew!"

Islamic Jew-hatred -- it's in the quran.

Police in a Boston suburb are investigating whether slain Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev was involved in the unsolved murders of his close friend and two other men, one of whom was a Brandeis University graduate and the other a devout Jew.

Police probe possible link between Marathon bomber and unsolved triple homicide in Waltham Boston.com (thanks to Steve)

Tie sought between brother, 3 killings

It was one of the most gruesome killings in Greater Boston in many years: three young men found with their throats slit inside a Waltham apartment on a quiet residential street, their bodies sprinkled with marijuana.

Now, police and prosecutors are stepping up their investigation into the unsolved 2011 triple homicide at the request of victims’ relatives who believe that suspected Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev may have played a role, noting that Tsarnaev had been close friends with one of the dead men.

(Excerpt) Read more at atlasshrugs2000.typepad. com

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3776 on: April 23, 2013, 12:52:01 PM »
there's so much BS in that article I don't know where to start.  All that stuff about killing jews is 100% made up and the throat slitting is link to Jihad?  WTF?  have they not been to Mexico or Colombia?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #3777 on: April 23, 2013, 12:54:48 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3779 on: April 23, 2013, 01:00:23 PM »

Worlds Stupidest Terrorist

seems they where really more into the fame that this would bring to them, their family name  then anything

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/04/23/miller-tsarnaev-brothers-killed-mit-officer-because-they-needed-a-gun

Killed cop cause they needed a gun 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3780 on: April 23, 2013, 01:45:57 PM »
Amazing how they thought they can do it, no disguise and just walk away and go back to their normal lives is just amazing.  I guess they never noticed the hundreds of video cameras positioned at the finish line and media people everywhere.

Very strange.

Worlds Stupidest Terrorist

seems they where really more into the fame that this would bring to them, their family name  then anything

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3781 on: April 23, 2013, 02:49:33 PM »
fixed

yeah cops and government can do no wrong. they always have your best interests in mind, you know! 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #3782 on: April 23, 2013, 03:30:12 PM »
Amazing how they thought they can do it, no disguise and just walk away and go back to their normal lives is just amazing.  I guess they never noticed the hundreds of video cameras positioned at the finish line and media people everywhere.

Very strange.

You do realise we are talking about Muslims? To deliberately choose to be a Muslim indicates serious stupidity.
V

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3783 on: April 23, 2013, 03:51:36 PM »
Both brothers were cold blooded killers.  I don't buy that the younger one was some dummy who just followed his brother.

You cannot place that bomb next to that child without cold water in your veins.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #3784 on: April 23, 2013, 04:21:05 PM »
I read a book about the Chechen War recently.

They used to sell human slaves in the market in the 90's and even 2000's, their breakaway state was completely lawless and run by armed criminal gangs.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #3785 on: April 23, 2013, 05:04:18 PM »
Both brothers were cold blooded killers.  I don't buy that the younger one was some dummy who just followed his brother.

You cannot place that bomb next to that child without cold water in your veins.

Even if he was some dummy who just followed his brother he still has to pay the piper.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3786 on: April 23, 2013, 05:39:45 PM »
yeah cops and government can do no wrong. they always have your best interests in mind, you know! 

that was never my argument.. it's a strawman, I'm saying the false flag BS in this case is so obviously wrong only a moron set on believing in a conspiracy would even entertain it

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3787 on: April 23, 2013, 05:40:48 PM »
Even if he was some dummy who just followed his brother he still has to pay the piper.

Yep.. accountable for his actions... tough luck he had a crazy brother...

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3788 on: April 23, 2013, 05:55:33 PM »
Yep.. accountable for his actions... tough luck he had a crazy brother...

If your brother talks you into robbing a bank, that's one thing. 

If he talks you into killing people for the fun of killing people, that's another thing.  You can't be "talked into" that without being really, really nuts.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3789 on: April 23, 2013, 05:58:07 PM »
If your brother talks you into robbing a bank, that's one thing. 

If he talks you into killing people for the fun of killing people, that's another thing.  You can't be "talked into" that without being really, really nuts.

I'd even say, if you are 19 and your brother talks you into robbing a bank, you go to prison just as if it were your idea all along...

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3790 on: April 23, 2013, 06:02:46 PM »
I'd even say, if you are 19 and your brother talks you into robbing a bank, you go to prison just as if it were your idea all along...

Yes, of course.

The issue is whether you get to point to the older brother as a cause or reason of how you ended up in your current predicament.

You might be able to point to an older brother who talks you into robbing a bank.  A killing spree is something else. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3791 on: April 23, 2013, 06:05:17 PM »
Yes, of course.

The issue is whether you get to point to the older brother as a cause or reason of how you ended up in your current predicament.

You might be able to point to an older brother who talks you into robbing a bank.  A killing spree is something else. 

Yeah, I see your point

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3792 on: April 23, 2013, 06:39:16 PM »
The sweet, baby-faced little brother gently rolled over his dying brother in his getaway car to get away.    ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3793 on: April 23, 2013, 10:32:39 PM »

You are exactly right about this, and he will pay heavily.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3794 on: April 24, 2013, 11:19:33 AM »
that was never my argument.. it's a strawman, I'm saying the false flag BS in this case is so obviously wrong only a moron set on believing in a conspiracy would even entertain it

and that is how they get away with so much shit, because "only a moron would believe it". until 30 years later when it gets declassified and said morons are too old or too dead to say "i told you so".

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3795 on: April 24, 2013, 12:09:14 PM »
You are exactly right about this, and he will pay heavily.

there are many cases though where an accomplice ended up being a victim even though they committed a crime along with someone else who ended up being labeled the ringleader.  The "victim" was still charged but with minor offenses.  You know the defender will play this angle heavily that he was a victim, his brother did it all, this poor child didn't know what he was doing.  Even if a judge agrees with the case and knows by law he could charge this guy with a 5 year sentence that he will still give him life in prison because of the backlash he would get. Guarantee that judge wouldn't get a job at a McDonald's drive thru with anything less than a life in prison sentence.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3796 on: April 24, 2013, 01:36:31 PM »
and that is how they get away with so much shit, because "only a moron would believe it". until 30 years later when it gets declassified and said morons are too old or too dead to say "i told you so".

So deadpan, you believe the bombing was a set up and the guy with the legs blown off was already that way? IS that what you are trying to say?

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3797 on: April 24, 2013, 01:41:22 PM »
there are many cases though where an accomplice ended up being a victim even though they committed a crime along with someone else who ended up being labeled the ringleader.  The "victim" was still charged but with minor offenses.  You know the defender will play this angle heavily that he was a victim, his brother did it all, this poor child didn't know what he was doing.  Even if a judge agrees with the case and knows by law he could charge this guy with a 5 year sentence that he will still give him life in prison because of the backlash he would get. Guarantee that judge wouldn't get a job at a McDonald's drive thru with anything less than a life in prison sentence.

The younger brother has to answer for himself.  This is no Patty Hearst situation where a true prisoner/victim is forced to side with her captors, or possibly face death.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3798 on: April 24, 2013, 01:49:16 PM »

The younger brother has to answer for himself.  This is no Patty Hearst situation where a true prisoner/victim is forced to side with her captors, or possibly face death.

Remember, there are facts and there are facts proven in a court of law.  Everything said to this point is all heresay.  In court a good defender can build a good case to make the young brother out to be some victim.  Shittier things have happened thousands of time in court.  A true judge despite watching the news will go in there blinded and let both sides prove their cases and make a decision.  One fuckup by the prosecution can turn the whole case around.

Obama blabbing his gums that Justice prevailed is a crock of shit.  Justice has yet to even start.  Does he even know what Justice means?  Arresting someone is not Justice, the court system is where Justice will prevail or not.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3799 on: April 24, 2013, 01:54:27 PM »
So deadpan, you believe the bombing was a set up and the guy with the legs blown off was already that way? IS that what you are trying to say?

uh no, what i'm trying to say is that we shouldn't dismiss everyone who dares to question the bullshit "official story" that uncle sam spoonfeeds to the highly biased media and the generally uninformed leave-it-to-beaver american public as a "moron" just because they can't wrap their simpleton mind around it. ESPECIALLY when it conflicts with eyewitness reports. nice job on throwing out a strawman argument RIGHT after calling me out for a strawman argument, btw.