Author Topic: Joe Wilson Voted to Provide Taxpayer Money for Illegal Immigrants' Healthcare  (Read 641 times)

Mons Venus

Joe Wilson Voted to Provide Taxpayer Money for Illegal Immigrants' Healthcare

September 11, 2009 AP
On Wednesday night, Rep. Joe Wilson [R, SC-2], shouted “You lie!” at President Obama when he said that the healthcare bill would not cover illegal immigrants. “The supporters of the government takeover of healthcare and liberals who want to give healthcare to illegals are using my opposition as an excuse to distract from the critical questions being raised about this poorly conceived plan,” Wilson said the next day in a campaign fundraising video.

However, in 2003, Wilson voted to provide federal funds for illegal immigrants’ healthcare. The vote came on the Medicare Prescription Drug, Improvement and Modernization Act of 2003, which contained Sec. 1011 authorizing $250,000 annually between 2003 and 2008 for government reimbursements to hospitals who provide treatment for uninsured illegal immigrants. The program has been extended through 2009 and there is currently a bipartisan bill in Congress to make it permanent.

Mons Venus

To be fair Wilson was distracted during that vote, as he was Sexting his teenage BOYFRIEND.

Hey wait,,,,,,,,THAT was another Republican,,,,,,,right?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
However, in 2003, Wilson voted to provide federal funds for illegal immigrants’ healthcare. The vote came on the Medicare Prescription Drug, Improvement and Modernization Act of 2003, which contained Sec. 1011 authorizing $250,000 annually between 2003 and 2008 for government reimbursements to hospitals who provide treatment for uninsured illegal immigrants. The program has been extended through 2009 and there is currently a bipartisan bill in Congress to make it permanent.

hahahaha oh brother, what a tool.  Sounds like it was okay to fix up illegals during bush, but if Obama wants to do it, the guy suddenly disagrees.

He had his little outburst to raise campaign $, and because he can't control his emotions.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
didnt obama once sign a petition to ban all hand guns?

didnt obama once say he was in favor of a single payer govt run health care system?

LOL and the lib response was it was yrs ago... ::) but you dousches are ok with holding this guy to this although it was yrs ago?

BRUTAL LIBERAL DOUSCHEBAGGERY BY YOU TWO hahahahahahahah quite nice self ownage though

tonymctones

• Getbig V
LOL also you guys want to bitch about 250k annually? hahahahaha thats a drop in the bucket to the amount that would be spent if we gave health care to all illegals...you guys are fuking hillarious today

240 is Back

• Getbig V
didnt obama once sign a petition to ban all hand guns?

Link?  I thought that was clinton.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Link?  I thought that was clinton.
nope he signed it and then said that wasnt his signiture this was big during the campaign i guess you didnt see it as you were busy with your 20+ palin threads a day.

How about the single payer health care system should we hold him accountable for that?

why dont you address that this guy simply voted for 250k per year and not for health care for all illegal immigrants?

LOL again quite nice self ownage you should take a look at mons 240 b/c thats what you are on the line of becoming...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
nope he signed it and then said that wasnt his signiture this was big during the campaign i guess you didnt see it as you were busy with your 20+ palin threads a day.

Cool.  Do you have a link to it?

240 is Back

• Getbig V

How about the single payer health care system should we hold him accountable for that?

why dont you address that this guy simply voted for 250k per year and not for health care for all illegal immigrants?

LOL again quite nice self ownage you should take a look at mons 240 b/c thats what you are on the line of becoming...

You sound sexually fdrustrated dude.  It's a beautiful saturday and you're all pissed off.  I dont like obamacare but I dont like things how they are.  Once i understood both positions, I decided I don't like either option.  My choice would be for the republicans to come up with a better, alternative plan that keeps the health care companies in place, while at the same time kicking illegals in the pants.  They haven't done that yet, and obama may win as a result.  The R's only response to obamacare was "everything is cool as it is, let's do nothing!"

So have a beer, smile.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
You sound sexually fdrustrated dude.  It's a beautiful saturday and you're all pissed off.  I dont like obamacare but I dont like things how they are.  Once i understood both positions, I decided I don't like either option.  My choice would be for the republicans to come up with a better, alternative plan that keeps the health care companies in place, while at the same time kicking illegals in the pants.  They haven't done that yet, and obama may win as a result.  The R's only response to obamacare was "everything is cool as it is, let's do nothing!"

So have a beer, smile.
hmmm not so beautiful here, threatning rain and when its not raining its humid as shit you probably know how that is you live in florida.

not at all your buying into the liberal bull shit the reps have brought shit to the table simply listen to obamas SOU speech and sift through his passive aggressive comments and he admits it.  They dont want govt option, language allowing abortions to be paid for, illegals covered etc...they do want pre existing conditions gone, insurance companies able to cross state lines etc...you guys like to keep blaming the reps but the dems have enough votes to get this thing passed without them yet they cant why do you think that is?

I might have a beer later today my alma mater is playing OSU today were gonna get stomped but we upset them a few years ago so you never know.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I'm not buying into liberal BS.  I'd rather punch in illegal in the mouth than pay his health care. 

I'm asking you why the R's only solution to so many americans unhappy with rising healthcare costs is "everything is fine as it is!"

They could come up with a MODERATE solution and it'd probably pass by a huge margin.  instead, they leave it to americans to choose - keep things how they are (with costs doubling since 2000) or you have to take the lib-ass obama plan.

If I know i can't afford to keep my insurance if it doubles in again in the next 10 years, am I gonna go without insurance, or "settle" for the lib plan?  Anyone with a family or an illness is gonna choose the lib plan.

So when Obama's plan does pass, you can thank the repubs for not delivering a sensible alternative, and leaving voters the option of "how it is" or "the lib plan".

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I'm not buying into liberal BS.  I'd rather punch in illegal in the mouth than pay his health care. 

I'm asking you why the R's only solution to so many americans unhappy with rising healthcare costs is "everything is fine as it is!"

They could come up with a MODERATE solution and it'd probably pass by a huge margin.  instead, they leave it to americans to choose - keep things how they are (with costs doubling since 2000) or you have to take the lib-ass obama plan.

If I know i can't afford to keep my insurance if it doubles in again in the next 10 years, am I gonna go without insurance, or "settle" for the lib plan?  Anyone with a family or an illness is gonna choose the lib plan.

So when Obama's plan does pass, you can thank the repubs for not delivering a sensible alternative, and leaving voters the option of "how it is" or "the lib plan".
hmmm not so beautiful here, threatning rain and when its not raining its humid as shit you probably know how that is you live in florida.

not at all your buying into the liberal bull shit the reps have brought shit to the table simply listen to obamas SOU speech and sift through his passive aggressive comments and he admits it.  They dont want govt option, language allowing abortions to be paid for, illegals covered etc...they do want pre existing conditions gone, insurance companies able to cross state lines etc...you guys like to keep blaming the reps but the dems have enough votes to get this thing passed without them yet they cant why do you think that is?

I might have a beer later today my alma mater is playing OSU today were gonna get stomped but we upset them a few years ago so you never know.
do you even read my posts before you respond?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
what "shit" has the GOP brought to the tables?  What specific bills?

Because I watch a lot of cable news - and the R's get plenty of time to talk about health care.  I don't hear "This GOP plan is better because..."   All I hear is "Obama's plan sucks because..."

I can bitch about the weather all day... but until I offer an umbrella plan, people are going to keep on buying obama's rain dance.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
what "shit" has the GOP brought to the tables?  What specific bills?

Because I watch a lot of cable news - and the R's get plenty of time to talk about health care.  I don't hear "This GOP plan is better because..."   All I hear is "Obama's plan sucks because..."

I can bitch about the weather all day... but until I offer an umbrella plan, people are going to keep on buying obama's rain dance.
why do they need to bring a bill to the table there are THREE different bills being debated right now...

why not just make amendments for what the reps want in one of those? instead of bringing an entirely new bill to the table and having to make amendments for the dems in that  ::) fucking ignorance man

your buying into the liberal bull shit being pushed by obama and pelosi to paint the reps as the big bad wolf...they arent knights in shining armor they but they arent any worse then the libs in congress either and whats worse is your buying into without even knowing it.  ::) stupidity is one thing 240 ppl cant help that but you my friend are willingly ignorant and that is something that I just cant stand...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
why do they need to bring a bill to the table there are THREE different bills being debated right now...

why not just make amendments for what the reps want in one of those? instead of bringing an entirely new bill to the table and having to make amendments for the dems in that  ::) fucking ignorance man

So the GOP can't get a single united plan.  Great.  They have nothing to offer.

In the end, the dems will have a united health care plan.  And the repubs won't. 

Okay, if amendments are the answer... please show me the single amendment that R's have presented (united of course) that will fix health care.

Face it dude, the R's dont have a single solution - they have splintered suggestions for fixing pieces of the problem.  Obama's plan, while quite imperfect, is comprehensive.  Sorry dude, but until the R's deliver something stellar, O's gonna have a better change at winning.  "THREE" amendments don't make a hill of beans' difference to voters.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
So the GOP can't get a single united plan.  Great.  They have nothing to offer.

In the end, the dems will have a united health care plan.  And the repubs won't. 

Okay, if amendments are the answer... please show me the single amendment that R's have presented (united of course) that will fix health care.

Face it dude, the R's dont have a single solution - they have splintered suggestions for fixing pieces of the problem.  Obama's plan, while quite imperfect, is comprehensive.  Sorry dude, but until the R's deliver something stellar, O's gonna have a better change at winning.  "THREE" amendments don't make a hill of beans' difference to voters.
Actually they do go ahead and look at the polls that you love so much hoss

please tell me why the reps need to present a single unified bullshit whatever like you want? instead of just fighting for amendments on the things the want or dont want in the 3 bills already being debated?

MM2K

• Getbig IV

Ive said it before and Ill say it again. The Republicans have many plans its just that you dont hear them because they seem boring to you. And yes, they are boring. But they work. Theyre boring, and they dont provide your liberal sensibilities with a quiver, or a thrill up your leg. You get a thrill up your leg when Obama tells you that the government is going to offer you a very low price option for insurance. You get such a quiver from this that you dont stop to think how this lower price is going to be paid for.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

hahahaha oh brother, what a tool.  Sounds like it was okay to fix up illegals during bush, but if Obama wants to do it, the guy suddenly disagrees.

He had his little outburst to raise campaign $, and because he can't control his emotions.

Hey fool, that was to stop the hospitals from going under because the govts negligent failure to stop illegals from flooding the border. 

Being that you are the top shill for every welfare and corporate bailout known to man, surely you can appreciate why they did this considering hospitals employee hundreds and thousands of people. 

Mons Venus

Ive said it before and Ill say it again. The Republicans have many plans its just that you dont hear them because they seem boring to you.  

I'm intrigued. Please post them ALL.