Author Topic: There are presidential duties Trump ‘doesn’t want to do’- Trump's own spokesman  (Read 3338 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Unbelievable.  Trump's own spokesman saying Trump won't be willing to do all of the job as president.  Perhaps the VP choice is MORE important than the prez pick on the republican side?   He doesn't want this job.   

Also he said no minority or woman will be chosen, as that'd be seen as "pandering".  Illegal to exclude women/minority from a job before even starting interviews?  LOL.  unreal.

Paul Manafort, a controversial Republican lobbyist, joined Donald Trump’s team in late March, and at least initially, his task was to help oversee delegate recruiting. It wasn’t long, however, before Manafort worked his way up to effectively running the entire operation: less than two months after joining the campaign, he’s now Trump’s campaign chairman and chief strategist.

Yesterday, Manafort sat down with the Huffington Post’s Howard Fineman for a fairly long interview, and while the two covered quite a bit of ground, there was one exchange in particular that stood out for me.
The vice presidential pick will also be part of the process of proving he’s ready for the White House, Manafort said.

“He needs an experienced person to do the part of the job he doesn’t want to do. He seems himself more as the chairman of the board, than even the CEO, let alone the COO.”
This is no small acknowledgement. For months, it’s been clear that Trump has no meaningful understanding of public policy or even how government works at a basic level. By any fair measure, his ignorance and incompetence about affairs of state is unlike anything Americans have ever seen in a major-party presidential candidate. The question has long been when we can expect Trump to get up to speed.

And the answer is, he has no intention of doing any such thing. Day-to-governing and overseeing the executive branch apparently represent “the part of the job he doesn’t want to do.”

President Trump, in other words, would prefer to be more of a big-picture kind of guy who isn’t overly concerned about details and roll-up-your-sleeves kind of work.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/there-are-presidential-duties-trump-doesnt-want-do

We should not, however, expect to see diversity on the Republican ticket. Choosing a woman or a member of a minority group to run as vice president, Manafort said, “would be viewed as pandering, I think.”

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
It will be total chaos and mayhem

240 is Back

• Getbig V
It will be total chaos and mayhem

think of the magnitude of what happened. 

his national spokesman dropped TWO bombshells.   

1) We aren't even considering any women or minorities for veep
Illegal as shit?  1920s thinking for sure.  Lack of common sense to even admit this.

2) He doesn't want to do everything in the job description, he will outsource all these things to the veep
Unreal.  Just unreal.   Can ANYONE defend these 2 statements?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
think of the magnitude of what happened. 

his national spokesman dropped TWO bombshells.   

1) We aren't even considering any women or minorities for veep
Illegal as shit?  1920s thinking for sure.  Lack of common sense to even admit this.

2) He doesn't want to do everything in the job description, he will outsource all these things to the veep
Unreal.  Just unreal.   Can ANYONE defend these 2 statements?

He sounds like the perfect candidate for the stupid party

Seriously, he is the perfect candidate for the modern day Republican Party

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Can Hillary perform duties from prison while turning tricks in return for protection? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Can Hillary perform duties from prison while turning tricks in return for protection? 

looks like you're back on track to ruining this board yet again and you have 240 to help you this time

240 is Back

• Getbig V
looks like you're back on track to ruining this board yet again and you have 240 to help you this time

if anything, 240 + SC will be the ones that correctly realized Trump was only doing this to get hilary elected.   And at this point, he's doing everything he can to tank.

Has it sunk in?  "We don't even plan on LOOKING at a minority or female for veep".  NOBODY is that stupid.  NOBODY says that accidentally.   

"Trump doesn't plan on doing all the prez duties, he's more of a big picture guy, the veep will do all the heavy lifting" = NOBODY is that stupid accidentally.

He brought on this dude to TRY to lose.  We see it, you do not.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Trump adviser: Trump wants a white male vice president to do all the presidenting he won't do

The vice presidential pick will also be part of the process of proving he’s ready for the White House, Manafort said.

“He needs an experienced person to do the part of the job he doesn’t want to do. He seems himself more as the chairman of the board, than even the CEO, let alone the COO.”

“There is a long list of who that person could be,” Manafort added, “and every one of them has major problems.”

The campaign probably won’t choose a woman or a member of a minority group, he said. “In fact, that would be viewed as pandering, I think.”

MORE:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-paul-manafort-general-election_us_574619eee4b0dacf7ad3e201?vqp8pvi
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/5/26/1531171/-Trump-adviser-Trump-wants-a-white-male-vice-president-to-do-all-the-presidenting-he-won-t-do

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
if anything, 240 + SC will be the ones that correctly realized Trump was only doing this to get hilary elected.   And at this point, he's doing everything he can to tank.

Has it sunk in?  "We don't even plan on LOOKING at a minority or female for veep".  NOBODY is that stupid.  NOBODY says that accidentally.   

"Trump doesn't plan on doing all the prez duties, he's more of a big picture guy, the veep will do all the heavy lifting" = NOBODY is that stupid accidentally.

He brought on this dude to TRY to lose.  We see it, you do not.

referring to yourself in the 3rd person now?

Trump has been mocking Crooked Hillary for not being able to "put away" Bernie (he's obviously doing this to help her)

Weird that he wouldn't take this easy opportunity to make Bernie look like a fool.  What better way to help her than to help knock off her actual opponent for the Democratic nomination

Trump has done hundreds if not thousands of interviews since he announced his candidacy.   It bizarre that not a single person has bothered to ask him the obvious question about whether he is just running to help Hillary get elected.

I wonder why not a single person has asked him that question when it's so obvious to totally sane people like you and 333

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Weird that he wouldn't take this easy opportunity to make Bernie look like a fool.  What better way to help her than to help knock off her actual opponent for the Democratic nomination

Debating Bernie would not be easy for Trump.   75 minutes of speaking time on POLICY, and Trump may be exposed as really thin on issues.  And that only boosts bernie against Hilary, which isn't good for trump, who admits "I want to face hilary!"

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Debating Bernie would not be easy for Trump.   75 minutes of speaking time on POLICY, and Trump may be exposed as really thin on issues.  And that only boosts bernie against Hilary, which isn't good for trump, who admits "I want to face hilary!"

I knew you would have an excuse for why he offered to debate Bernie and then ran away. 
Doesn't that also help Bernie?

What's your excuse for why not a single person has asked Trump if he is only running to help Hillary?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
he agreed because he's not all that good under pressure and thinking on his feet.

and he's impulsive - he jumps on things to get cheers without thinking thru the ramifications.

He agreed on the spot because he wanted to be the big man, willing to raise 2, no wait, TEN million for some womens charity or whatever he said.  When the $ offer arrived quickly, and his team explained to him what'd happen... he backed out.

That's dangerous in a president.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Tell me how this is different from Obama? Obama admitted in an interview he was lazy. The one thing he was actually right about.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Tell me how this is different from Obama? Obama admitted in an interview he was lazy. The one thing he was actually right about.

so america should elect another obama?   LOL!   sorry, but telling us trump's just as bad as obama doesn't help things.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
so america should elect another obama?   LOL!   sorry, but telling us trump's just as bad as obama doesn't help things.

Who said he would be another Obama? Did they say which duties? No one could fuck it up as bad he is.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
he agreed because he's not all that good under pressure and thinking on his feet.

and he's impulsive - he jumps on things to get cheers without thinking thru the ramifications.

He agreed on the spot because he wanted to be the big man, willing to raise 2, no wait, TEN million for some womens charity or whatever he said.  When the $ offer arrived quickly, and his team explained to him what'd happen... he backed out.

That's dangerous in a president.

for the 3rd time: What's your excuse for why not a single person has asked Trump if he is only running to help Hillary?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Straw, why doesn't the media ask fuck-all when it comes to meaningful questions?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Straw, why doesn't the media ask fuck-all when it comes to meaningful questions?

a candidate for POTUS who is allegedly secretly running only to help the other parties candidate and NO ONE wants to ask that question to either candidate

Any chance no one is asking it because it's fucking idiotic and they would look like morons asking that question

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
a candidate for POTUS who is allegedly secretly running only to help the other parties candidate and NO ONE wants to ask that question to either candidate

Any chance no one is asking it because it's fucking idiotic and they would look like morons asking that question

Someone could sit Trump down and find out exactly what he's up to.  But if you expect the media clan to do it, you might as well forget it.

So it ain't gonna happen, at least not now.  Maybe that card is being held for the future.  But the fact that a single, lone result can be expected from Trump fucking it off -- meaning Hilary getting her way -- is undeniable.

You can't say it isn't a valid concern.  If you like Hilary, though, maybe it's an acceptable price to pay IYO.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Someone could sit Trump down and find out exactly what he's up to.  But if you expect the media clan to do it, you might as well forget it.

So it ain't gonna happen, at least not now.  Maybe that card is being held for the future.  But the fact that a single, lone result can be expected from Trump fucking it off -- meaning Hilary getting her way -- is undeniable.

You can't say it isn't a valid concern.  If you like Hilary, though, maybe it's an acceptable price to pay IYO.

sure I can and I have

It fucking moronic

This would be the biggest story on the planet yet you want to believe that the media chooses to ignore it (the media that competes for eyeballs and rating EVERY DAY)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
sure I can and I have

It fucking moronic

This would be the biggest story on the planet yet you want to believe that the media chooses to ignore it (the media that competes for eyeballs and rating EVERY DAY)

No.  You don't see it as valid for yourself, only because you want Hilary to be our next president.

And thinking the media is a fact-finding operation, is where your logic fails.  Wishful thinking is what it is, and can't say I don't join you in wishing it were true.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Btw, the idea that media makes "ratings" the number one goal, isn't valid.  Look on the 9/11 thread and you will find things they could achieve ratings to the fucking stratosphere by investigating and reporting.

No, they want to cause you (and me) to think a certain way.  That's the true goal.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
No.  You don't see it as valid for yourself, only because you want Hilary to be our next president.

And thinking the media is a fact-finding operation, is where your logic fails.  Wishful thinking is what it is, and can't say I don't join you in wishing it were true.

I've listed all the reasons why I think its fucking ridiculous MANY TIMES on this board

Still no answer on why everyone in the media (all of whom are searching for a big scoop and ratings) would ignore the biggest story on the planet and probably the biggest story in the history of modern american politics

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
I've listed all the reasons why I think its fucking ridiculous MANY TIMES on this board

Still no answer on why everyone in the media (all of whom are searching for a big scoop and ratings) would ignore the biggest story on the planet and probably the biggest story in the history of modern american politics

They aren't, though.  That's not what they're up to.  If we had a healthy free press, the very first thing they'd do is look to exceed one another.  But we don't, and they don't.

You need to understand, as well, that it could be something so simple as Trump having an idea and taking a first step with it.  That's it.  All what we've seen, could very well come from something so trivial as that.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
But Hilary supporters will take great offense at the thought she's not in some "epic battle" for her power.