Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman Admits he couldn't beat Dorian Yates  (Read 18122 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Ronnie Coleman Admits he couldn't beat Dorian Yates
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2008, 06:52:10 PM »
Hulkster!  It would seem Ronnie himself just killed your multi-year 10,000+ page thread argument.

ND won...  it's over.  :(

Now can we PLEASE delete the "truce" thread?   :D

Great post BTW LOL

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2008, 06:53:07 PM »
Coleman was right.. You can't beat Politics baby..

very true: know one knows this better than Shawn Ray:

:'(
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2008, 06:54:19 PM »
its funny but sad at the same time that the judging was that bad..

even Narcissistic Dumbass admits dorian should have lost in 97.

even HE knows how bad the judging was.

it probably would have continued to be bad had dorian not retired.

I never once said the judging was BAD thats another one of your lies , I said he looked like shit to many torn muscles and thats why he should have lost , he was still among the biggest and the best conditioned at that show , I didn't claim it was fixed

Again you're finished  ;) Ronnie has spoken

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2008, 06:54:56 PM »
i dont like dorian very much...ive seen his videos and i really despise guys that think its cool and tought o yell and scream and shit while they train...but i do have to give him props. he was a SICK bodybuilder.... he transformed bodybuilding, and when he was at his top he was the best bodybuilder the world had ever seen.UP UNTILL THAT TIME.   not on ronnie colemans level though.

side note=

i think we will see another best ever in the next year or so. drugs just keep getting better and guys are learning how to use them much better.    

the reason why we saw such a huge increase in the size of competitors in the 1990's was because of the advent of drug guru's, then the reason we saw the birth of mass monsters like nasser, ronnie, rhul, and jay is because of the introduction of insulin.... now we finally have guys that are using insulin and not getting the distention or the fucked up physiques that some of the other guys experienced. just imagine if ronnie held onto his 97 waist(before he fucked with insulin) and achieved his 2004 size??!!    well, that is the type of physiques we are now going to be seeing...because we have guys with ronnies genetic potential (phil heath and dennis wolf) who are starting to use insulin in a way that isnt distending them at all.   in a few years we will have the next "best ever"    

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2008, 06:55:17 PM »
very true: know one knows this better than Shawn Ray:

:'(

Look at Hulkster trying to do damage control you can't recover from this

Special Ed : Ronnie of Dorian competed in 1998 would you have smoked him?

Ronnie Coleman : NO I think he would have kept on winning as long as he competed I don't think he would have lost.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2008, 06:55:41 PM »
it is probably true, the judges awarded dorian looking like total garbage in 97, why would they stop in 98, even though a 98 ronnie would have DESTROYED a 97 dorian?:

they weren't out to be accurate or fair. they were just doing what they were told.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2008, 06:56:55 PM »
it is probably true, the judges awarded dorian looking like total garbage in 97, why would they stop in 98, even though a 98 ronnie would have DESTROYED a 97 dorian?:

they weren't out to be accurate or fair. they were just doing what they were told.

lmfao Special Ed : Ronnie of Dorian competed in 1998 would you have smoked him?

Ronnie Coleman : NO I think he would have kept on winning as long as he competed I don't think he would have lost.
  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2008, 06:58:32 PM »
NO I think he would have kept on winning as long as he competed I don't think he would have lost.

he says he would NOT HAVE LOST.

NOT THAT HE HAD A BETTER PHYSIQUE.

you are putting words into ronnie's mouth. these are two different things all together. he said the former, NOT the latter.

sounds like the getbiggers are right:

Ronnie knew the politics of dorian's post tear reign.

its blood obvious:
Flower Boy Ran Away

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2008, 07:00:40 PM »

you are putting words into ronnie's mouth. these are two different things all together. he said the former, NOT the latter.

its blood obvious:
shut the fuck up with your ronnie shit already, hes a washed up old man !
move the fuck on, ronnie is over and done with and soon to be a poor blackman after his divorce!

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2008, 07:01:41 PM »
isn't it funny how ND's lack of reading comprehension skills and low intelligence comes out in every single thread he posts in?

ronnie says dorian would not have lost (even in his torn up horrible state) - an clear and obvious nod to the politics of the day that allowed dorian to win in the first place in 1997 - and now ND makes the leap to claiming that Ronnie says dorian had a better physique than Ronnie did in 98 - even in his torn up form.

LMAO.

no wonder this idiot never went to university.

it shows in every one of his posts LOL

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2008, 07:01:46 PM »

its blood obvious:

lmfao don't presume to speak for Ronnie its an old tactic of yours he said he would have kept winning , he told Jay he must be on crack to think he could ever beat him , Yates he concedes to for a reason  ;)

posting slanted comparisons prove nothing except how desperate you've become lol

you should have listed to me lol  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2008, 07:02:45 PM »
shut the fuck up with your ronnie shit already, hes a washed up old man !
move the fuck on, ronnie is over and done with and soon to be a poor blackman after his divorce!

great post !

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2008, 07:03:54 PM »
isn't it funny how ND's lack of reading comprehension skills and low intelligence comes out in every single thread he posts in?

ronnie says dorian would not have lost (even in his torn up horrible state) - an clear and obvious nod to the politics of the day that allowed dorian to win in the first place in 1997 - and now ND makes the leap to claiming that Ronnie says dorian had a better physique than Ronnie did in 98 - even in his torn up form.

LMAO.

no wonder this idiot never went to university.

it shows in every one of his posts LOL

boo-hoo I lost so bad lol sucker walk away in shame loser

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2008, 07:09:36 PM »
In all honesty, the argument is OLD! Either one will give in and they will just keep on arguing. I personally think Levrone OWNS both of them :)

I have always admired his physique out of all the bbers.

X

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2008, 07:11:14 PM »
In all honesty, the argument is OLD! Either one will give in and they will just keep on arguing.

There's nothing left for them to argue about.  Ronnie himself settled the matter yeaterday!
Ron: "I am lazy."

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2008, 07:11:31 PM »
In all honesty, the argument is OLD! Either one will give in and they will just keep on arguing. I personally think Levrone OWNS both of them :)

I have always admired his physique out of all the bbers.

[youtubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiDGfokc06U][/youtube]

I proved my point there is NO argument lol they can lock the truce thread if they'd like . he's finished stick a fork in him.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2008, 07:12:05 PM »
 guys.. dorian himself admitted that he could not have beaten ronnie at his prime.. now that comes from a dorian interview.. so both guys say they could have beat each other..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2008, 07:13:52 PM »
guys.. dorian himself admitted that he could not have beaten ronnie at his prime.. now that comes from a dorian interview.. so both guys say they could have beat each other..

Wrong he didn't say that , they asked if Ronnie would beat him he said yeah I guess I don't know , its a very hard question for me to answer , nice try though.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2008, 07:14:11 PM »

There's nothing left for them to argue about.  Ronnie himself settled the matter yeaterday!

Thank god "Light weight" "aint nutin but a peanut"
X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2008, 07:15:48 PM »

4. A lot of people say that you are the only pro bodybuilder that could go head to head with Ronnie Coleman.  Like him, you were the only other to be able to gain so much mass in one year. What are your thoughts on this?

A. I get asked that question all the time, and I can’t really give an answer.  I have actually beaten Ronnie, but then he wasn’t at the stage he is now.  He is probably carrying more muscle than I did, but I feel I had better conditioning than him.  It would be close but that’s down to the judge’s decision as always.  All the things that we have in common – Lee Haney, Ronnie Coleman and myself – is that we are all stable mentally, training hard, not messing around partying.  You have to keep the focus and it’s usually the mind that is the deciding factor, over physical capabilities.

Yates on the topic.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2008, 07:30:08 PM »
Ronnie is absolutely correct - there's no way he could have overcome the near 30lb difference.

I also love how sulkster always posts the worst pictures he can find. Those 2 that ND posted are amazing.
Team Yates

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2008, 07:33:06 PM »

I've been saying this for a long time ! its nice to see the champ agrees with me lol

Hulkster was totally owned by ND suckmymuslce and the rest of us who know Dorian would have beat him.

If Ronnie admits it, so should they.
shotgun on the team

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2008, 07:47:56 PM »
Shut the fuck up already.

Ronnie was being humble for this old chap:

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2008, 07:57:10 PM »
I love how the nuthuggers are all freaking out as if one quote from Ronnie (about politics) can erase the fact that dorian in his 1997 form would be KILLED by Ronnie 98 without even so much as a second thought.

I mean, honestly: ::)

typically, ND and Co. rely on QUOTES ONLY that are totally PROVEN WRONG BY REALITY:

PLEASE tell me you are not stupid enough to agree that dorian in his 97 torn up shape could have won against Ronnie 98.

please.

this is a stupid thread, just like the truce thread, because once again, real life visuals don't mean anything according to ND.

thats why he ran away from the truce thread.

Quotes are useless when real life shows otherwise:

97 dorian vs 98 Ronnie.

end of thread:
Flower Boy Ran Away

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2008, 08:04:55 PM »
I love how the nuthuggers are all freaking out as if one quote from Ronnie (about politics) can erase the fact that dorian in his 1997 form would be KILLED by Ronnie 98 without even so much as a second thought.

I mean, honestly: ::)

typically, ND and Co. rely on QUOTES ONLY that are totally PROVEN WRONG BY REALITY:

PLEASE tell me you are not stupid enough to agree that dorian in his 97 torn up shape could have won against Ronnie 98.

please.

this is a stupid thread, just like the truce thread, because once again, real life visuals don't mean anything according to ND.

thats why he ran away from the truce thread.

Quotes are useless when real life shows otherwise:

97 dorian vs 98 Ronnie.

end of thread:

You don't know a god damn thing about real life visuals. Real life visuals means live and in person.

Your fear of Yates is brutally evident by how you stick to this thread defending your hero LOL.

You would hold a hell of a lot more credibility if you were actually at the show. Funny thing is, there were 2 members who posted in the Truce thread who saw both in their primes, both said Yates would win. One was at the 93O and 01ASC the other was at the 97 and 99O.

Team Yates