Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman arrested and mug shot  (Read 93589 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: here is the actual article on ronnie's arrest
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 12:35:32 PM »
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/stories/052309dnmetbodybuilderarrest.c9ebd29.html

Famed bodybuilder Ronnie Coleman accused of falsely identifying self as police officer

01:59 PM CDT on Saturday, May 23, 2009

By BRANDON FORMBY / The Dallas Morning News
bformby@dallasnews.com

Famed bodybuilder and eight-time Mr. Olympia winner Ronnie Coleman was arrested Friday and charged with falsely identifying himself as a police officer.
Ronnie Coleman

During a traffic stop in Dalworthington Gardens, Coleman told a police officer, who had stopped him for speeding, that he was an officer in nearby Arlington, police said. Coleman then said he was a reserve officer and later said he was an officer for a hospital, according to police.

Dalworthington Gardens police Sgt. David Henderson said Coleman also produced a badge but that a records check indicated that he hadn’t been a licensed officer since 2003.

Coleman, 45, posted bail Friday and was released from jail.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2009, 12:36:30 PM »

Ronnie probably had more important things to attend to.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2009, 12:37:42 PM »
Ronnie does whatever the fuck he wants, no common mortal is going to stop him.  >:(

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2009, 12:38:21 PM »

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2009, 12:38:59 PM »
don't the cops down there have anything better to do than to arrest one of their former fellow officers. ::)

TruthHurts

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2009, 12:39:55 PM »

Ronnie probably had more important things to attend to.

Rob, this is weak bro. What happened to you, you used to be funny ?

Anyway, this is actually quite serious. Ronnie should do time for this imo.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2009, 12:41:20 PM »
don't the cops down there have anything better to do than to arrest one of their former fellow officers. ::)

It's a tough call here.  Ronnie has probably gotten out of dozens of situations by just saying "I'm a cop".

he hasn't been on the job in 6 years.  How do you draw the line?  If a guy is impersonating a copy 10, 15, 20+ years after being on the job, it could get messy.

Ronnie should have just taken the ticket.  Bummer for him.  

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2009, 12:44:01 PM »
It's a tough call here.  Ronnie has probably gotten out of dozens of situations by just saying "I'm a cop".

he hasn't been on the job in 6 years.  How do you draw the line?  If a guy is impersonating a copy 10, 15, 20+ years after being on the job, it could get messy.

Ronnie should have just taken the ticket.  Bummer for him.  
one thing i will fault Ronnie for is his habit of speeding and driving crazy, in a past issue of Flex it was either Shawn Perine or Greg Merritt who said that Ronnie literally drove 100-110 mph everywhere they went when they went to do the article on him.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2009, 12:44:10 PM »
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/stories/052309dnmetbodybuilderarrest.c9ebd29.html

Famed bodybuilder Ronnie Coleman accused of falsely identifying self as police officer

01:59 PM CDT on Saturday, May 23, 2009

By BRANDON FORMBY / The Dallas Morning News
bformby@dallasnews.com

Famed bodybuilder and eight-time Mr. Olympia winner Ronnie Coleman was arrested Friday and charged with falsely identifying himself as a police officer.
Ronnie Coleman

During a traffic stop in Dalworthington Gardens, Coleman told a police officer, who had stopped him for speeding, that he was an officer in nearby Arlington, police said. Coleman then said he was a reserve officer and later said he was an officer for a hospital, according to police.

Dalworthington Gardens police Sgt. David Henderson said Coleman also produced a badge but that a records check indicated that he hadn’t been a licensed officer since 2003.

Coleman, 45, posted bail Friday and was released from jail.

From what we've heard in the past, Ronnie kept his reserve status...And I would think that the officers down there would KNOW who Ronnie Coleman is, being that he was part of Arlington Police force sine the early 90's...this goes to show you that some officers don't do their research...did they call in to the Arlingon Police Dept to check? That's common sense.

TruthHurts

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2009, 12:45:51 PM »
He's probably been let off a bunch of traffic stops and tickets the likes of us would NEVER get away with. It's no doubt why all these years later he identifies himself as an officer.

Fuck him, seriously. It's an offence - the speeding and the lying.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2009, 12:47:21 PM »
one thing i will fault Ronnie for is his habit of speeding and driving crazy, in a past issue of Flex it was either Shawn Perine or Greg Merritt who said that Ronnie literally drove 100-110 mph everywhere they went when they went to do the article on him.

I remember one guy who posted here was on a "training camp" with Ronnie including training, eating at Ronnies house etc.

lol he also said that Ronnie had him and his friends at the back seat of the Hammer for a ride or something and he was driving so mad that they were literally "flying" back there.  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2009, 12:47:24 PM »

I understand if he has awesome cars and loves to drive like cops do - fast.  But when he misjudges a turn and kills someone, it won't be so cool to him.  

I like ronnie, one of the best Bbers ever.  But driving 100 mph and using the "I'm a cop" card to get out of tickets is BS.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2009, 12:47:38 PM »
Given his amazing genetics. This makes little sense. :-\
I hate the State.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2009, 12:49:38 PM »
I understand if he has awesome cars and loves to drive like cops do - fast.  But when he misjudges a turn and kills someone, it won't be so cool to him.  

I like ronnie, one of the best Bbers ever.  But driving 100 mph and using the "I'm a cop" card to get out of tickets is BS.
i agree, my guess is that the cops saw this as a perfect opportunity to show Ronnie that the speeding and the loud music blaring in his house and disturbing his neighbors has to stop.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2009, 12:56:43 PM »
i dont see why its a big deal for him to drive fast. he was a cop  so hes been trained how to drive. as logn as a person knows how to drive and they are calm while driving, going fast isnt much more dangerous than going the speed limit... given that the road conditions are safe.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2009, 12:57:52 PM »
i dont see why its a big deal for him to drive fast. he was a cop  so hes been trained how to drive. as logn as a person knows how to drive and they are calm while driving, going fast isnt much more dangerous than going the speed limit... given that the road conditions are safe.

Where do you draw the line?

Suppose a guy works as a cop from age 23 til he's 24.

Can he still drive 100 mph in a 45, twenty years later?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2009, 01:00:42 PM »
Where do you draw the line?

Suppose a guy works as a cop from age 23 til he's 24.

Can he still drive 100 mph in a 45, twenty years later?
ive never worked as a cop before yet i can safely drive over a 100mph.

well i once outran a cop at about 150mph so maybe im just an exceptional driver.

oh well nowdays i drive 25, blinkers, seatbelts... the whole deal. cuz one more ticket and my license is pulled. ive had 5, 3 within the last 18 months.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2009, 01:02:00 PM »
ive never worked as a cop before yet i can safely drive over a 100mph.

well i once outran a cop at about 150mph so maybe im just an exceptional driver.

oh well nowdays i drive 25, blinkers, seatbelts... the whole deal. cuz one more ticket and my license is pulled. ive had 5, 3 within the last 18 months.

Genetics=everything.
I hate the State.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2009, 01:03:54 PM »
Genetics=everything.
Someone has been melting all over getbig today.  ::)
!

TruthHurts

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2009, 01:04:40 PM »
i dont see why its a big deal for him to drive fast. he was a cop  so hes been trained how to drive.

Because the law is the law you stupid f.aggot. It doesn't matter if he could drive faster safely. Most of us could -- they do in Europe. The fact is that he is breaking the law and then commits a more serious crime by lying about being a cop.

You need to stick to deep tissue massages, son..

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2009, 01:06:31 PM »
Someone has been melting all over getbig today.  ::)

I admire your great genetics Benny. You are a god and superior to all the rest of us.
I hate the State.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2009, 01:09:12 PM »
i dont see why its a big deal for him to drive fast. he was a cop  so hes been trained how to drive. as logn as a person knows how to drive and they are calm while driving,

It's not the person driving fast you have to worry about.
It's the stupid little old lady that can't judge the speed of his car and pulls out in front of him. The young kid blasting away music as he/she rides his bike, can't hear the car ripping along and gets hit & killed by him.

One time an officer pulled me over as I was driving fast through Golden Gate Park's panhandle area. I was taking up three lanes as I fishtailed in my 67 fastback Mustang. He pulled me over, I'm shitting bricks thinking I'm either paying a huge ticket, and/or going to get busted and maybe go to jail for the night...all sorts of thoughts running through my head.
Cop said "I know you obviously know how to handle your car. But it's the other people you have to worry about." After making me sweat it out for a bit as he ran my license & plates etc...he let me go with the warning "If I see this car anywhere near Brotherhood Way tonight, you won't like the result, this is your 'Get out of jail free card.'"

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2009, 01:12:50 PM »
Ronnie should have told him his leg was too big and it weighed the gas pedal down.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2009, 01:14:54 PM »
Benny Blanco=great genetics +wealthiest getbigger here
I hate the State.