Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman 1999 photoshoot - simply amazing  (Read 26634 times)

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
Ronnie Coleman 1999 photoshoot - simply amazing
« on: December 30, 2009, 01:41:50 PM »
Crazy

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Ronnie Coleman 1999 photoshoot - simply amazing
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 01:43:31 PM »
Hulkster just called in sick to work

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2009, 01:48:05 PM »
Dorians black and white photos are still light years ahead of this or any other of Ronnies shoots. Even Jay Cutler said repeatedly that Dorian at his best is in another league and not even Coleman can compare. Hulkster thinks he knows more than Cutler and that it was from an old interview even though he said it again in November in his Max Muscle interveiw.
shotgun on the team

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2009, 02:03:32 PM »
he looked more ripped in the 2001 ASC photoshoot

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2009, 02:11:43 PM »
Dorians black and white photos are still light years ahead of this or any other of Ronnies shoots. Even Jay Cutler said repeatedly that Dorian at his best is in another league and not even Coleman can compare. Hulkster thinks he knows more than Cutler and that it was from an old interview even though he said it again in November in his Max Muscle interveiw.

I really don't care who said what.

That dude blows Dorian away. just as big, light years ahead of him in structure and shape.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2009, 02:23:21 PM »
he looked more ripped in the 2001 ASC photoshoot

x2

Looked waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better and more spectacular at the Arnolds 01. Hulkster and his sharpened pics are full of shit, now we have the perfect comparision.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2009, 02:42:36 PM »
x2

Looked waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better and more spectacular at the Arnolds 01. Hulkster and his sharpened pics are full of shit, now we have the perfect comparision.

x3

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2009, 02:56:35 PM »
Hulksters pics aren't far off

considering it's webcast quality. Can you picture this in HIGH DEFINITION

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2009, 03:04:31 PM »

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2009, 03:10:22 PM »

A statement from another dumb mothafooker is your source of proof that the Dorian B&W pics are better than anything Coleman ever produced!? Ha!  What makes Cutler an expert on anything other than take megadoses of GH & insulin ::)
w

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2009, 03:12:56 PM »
A statement from another dumb mothafooker is your source of proof that the Dorian B&W pics are better than anything Coleman ever produced!? Ha!  What makes Cutler an expert on anything other than take megadoses of GH & insulin ::)

So true mindspin...all of these turds quote any fucking swinging dick that has something good to say about their hero like it's sworn testimony

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2009, 03:35:34 PM »
Dorians black and white photos are still light years ahead of this or any other of Ronnies shoots.

sure, "light years ahead" ::)

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2009, 03:41:44 PM »
So true mindspin...all of these turds quote any fucking swinging dick that has something good to say about their hero like it's sworn testimony

I would hold more value in Jay Cutlers opinion on a bodybuilding related topic than yours or mindspins, just as I would trust Randy Coutures opinion on something MMA related more so than an average joe. Now on a topic of how to monitor a gossip and opinions board I might trust mindspins opinion over Cutlers. Not to leave you out Groink Im sure you are an expert in your chosed profession and would take your word on something related to it. IMO as an observer I think Dorian has him in size and conditioning, and legs as Ronnie has no calves. Dorains had great biceps in that shoot as it was before the tear.
shotgun on the team

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2009, 03:49:09 PM »

I would hold more value in Jay Cutlers opinion on a bodybuilding related topic than yours or mindspins, just as I would trust Randy Coutures opinion on something MMA related more so than an average joe. Now on a topic of how to monitor a gossip and opinions board I might trust mindspins opinion over Cutlers. Not to leave you out Groink Im sure you are an expert in your chosed profession and would take your word on something related to it. IMO as an observer I think Dorian has him in size and conditioning, and legs as Ronnie has no calves. Dorains had great biceps in that shoot as it was before the tear.

Ronnie = freak

Dorian = too much x-factor for anyone.....

close, but prize goes to Dorian

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2009, 03:49:47 PM »
I really don't care who said what.

That dude blows Dorian away. just as big, light years ahead of him in structure and shape.

100% Correct sir

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2009, 04:31:29 PM »

Well Chick is the biggest pro on here these days, and he votes Ronnie. Whatchagonna do?

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2009, 04:38:38 PM »
Crazy

If this guy had better calves, forearms, was white, great loking  and had a much bigger set of cock and balls he would remind The Beef of THE BEEF

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2009, 04:57:04 PM »
The only thing Dorian has better than Ronnie is calves.  That's it. It's not even close.
The sad part is you morons use the fact that Ronnie never beat Dorian to support your arguement knowing that Ronnie prior to 97 was nothing like Ronnie after 98.  So by that logic, Lee Haney is better because Yates never beat him the one time they competed PLUS Haney as 8 titles to Yates 6....So pick one.

You can say prego Ronnie all you want, because Yates showed up with a 45 inch waist, a gut, and 1 arm in 97 and still somehow won ???
Bottom line is a 287-294 lb Coleman would have crush a very sloppy looking 270lb yates...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2009, 05:25:58 PM »
The only thing Dorian has better than Ronnie is calves.  That's it. It's not even close.
The sad part is you morons use the fact that Ronnie never beat Dorian to support your arguement knowing that Ronnie prior to 97 was nothing like Ronnie after 98.  So by that logic, Lee Haney is better because Yates never beat him the one time they competed PLUS Haney as 8 titles to Yates 6....So pick one.

You can say prego Ronnie all you want, because Yates showed up with a 45 inch waist, a gut, and 1 arm in 97 and still somehow won ???
Bottom line is a 287-294 lb Coleman would have crush a very sloppy looking 270lb yates...

So what happened to Ronnie?

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2009, 05:32:16 PM »
I use to see Ronnie quite often and even saw him training for the 03 Olympia, at his peak I believe NOBODY could touch him, unreal!! After seeing Ronnie I don't think I need to see Dorian. Never liked his physique, structure, etc... Respect his work ethic and attitude, but that's about it.

Ronnie = a whole another world!

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2009, 05:33:40 PM »
Well Chick is the biggest pro on here these days, and he votes Ronnie. Whatchagonna do?

Well if Chick says Ronnie and Jay says Dorian, being that they are both pros I would have to examine their respective careers and determine who was more sucessful and then perhaps reconsider my choice.
shotgun on the team

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2009, 05:47:15 PM »

Shut it wiggles and get back to the white hoes

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2009, 06:00:45 PM »
Crazy

A 1996-1997 Dorian could not have beat THAT!

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2009, 06:07:23 PM »

Those same people have double standards, because they also claim that Dexter Jackson is better than Shawn Ray ever was, YET, Dexter could NEVER beat Shawn when they faced each other. Can't have it both ways ;).

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2009, 07:35:00 PM »
A 1996-1997 Dorian could not have beat THAT!

93 or 95 yates would have.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)