Author Topic: RONNIE COLEMAN also suffers from the Narrow Clavicle/Shoulder disease.  (Read 11128 times)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
He looked wide as fuck in a T-shirt in the training dvd when he went to work and got changed into his coppers uniform

maybe you watched it on a widescreen tv and the proportions was off?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Seriously? get a life.
Ok, "IronMagazine", that is supposed to be a magazine but it a shitty website.  ::)

Oh brother, whats the latest on Rusty Jeffer's contest prep?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Ok, "IronMagazine", that is supposed to be a magazine but it a shitty website.  ::)

Oh brother, whats the latest on Rusty Jeffer's contest prep?

STFU stupid...

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Goodmorrow,

I'm surprised that this is being talked about. These retired bodybuilders that have "lowered the dose" but still remain on a adequate dose of HGH get smaller but their midsections stay large. Rich Gaspari, Sly Stallone, Ronnie Coleman, etc. etc.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stallone has a large gut?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
maybe he put that cream on his head and an unknown side effect is that it reduce brain cells
:D

LittleJ

• Getbig V
We need to help True Adonis get a job.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
We need to help True Adonis get a job.
We need to get you some reparations.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Sloped Shoulders/ Large head.   :-\

WOOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH  yip Yip

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
RONNIE COLEMAN also suffers from the Narrow Clavicle/Shoulder disease   ;D

WooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   phil Heath come and see

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Drugs will hide it, but the truth is there.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
I remember back in 2004 or 2005, somebody who saw both Ronnie and Jay up close several times said that Jay had naturally wider shoulders than Ronnie. Ronnie had huge deltoids, but just standing there, Jay’s shoulder width looked noticeably wider than Ronnie.

And this same person said that up close, Jay looked wider than Marku Ruhl too.

We see pictures of these pro’s onstage... with potentially lots of oil in there shoulders. But up close, you can see the real width.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
in 2007, onstage, Dennis Wolf was really a lot wider than Coleman. I think that Wolf May have had some of the widest clavicles in the history of bodybuilding.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
I remember back in 2004 or 2005, somebody who saw both Ronnie and Jay up close several times said that Jay had naturally wider shoulders than Ronnie. Ronnie had huge deltoids, but just standing there, Jay’s shoulder width looked noticeably wider than Ronnie.

And this same person said that up close, Jay looked wider than Marku Ruhl too.

We see pictures of these pro’s onstage... with potentially lots of oil in there shoulders. But up close, you can see the real width.

Yep- have a friend that has never lifted a weight and has shoulders wider than most bodybuilders I've seen.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

What are you even talking about? If he had a narrow shoulder structure he would have been narrow on stage regardless of muscle..obviously he wasn’t 🙄

Charlys69

• Getbig III
if your nerves a damaged, and there are many nerves damaged in his Body....you couls not send "Signals" from the brain to the muscles….you can Train them a bit, but close to Nothing will happen. That loss of muscles is not only cause he stopped taking Steroids. He even can take Steroids but without functional vnerves only littel Things will Change. No Chance to get back to former years...sad Story.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Taking a picture of a retired, old ,broken collapse torso put together with screws and many surgery done is not "truth" ...

Getbiggers are way too happy to jump to conclusions .

wooSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
this is a younger Ronnie way before he became a mass monster .

wider than the average pro bodybuilder .

Narrow bodybuilders were

Flex wheeler
Philsulin
Gaspari
Larry Scott .
Lee Priest

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   youre welcome buddy

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Ronnie wasn't narrow he just wasn't know for his width.

Desperate

• Getbig II
this is a younger Ronnie way before he became a mass monster .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   youre welcome buddy

Imma show my lack of knowledge/experience, but when RC was at the back of the pack on the olympia stage, when he was 'natural'....and then Flex told him about VItamin A, B G, etc ...... was he really natty?  I find it hard to believe.  I am guessing he was running 1 or two compounds but didnt understand about all the options available????

Someone explain, was he truly natty?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Imma show my lack of knowledge/experience, but when RC was at the back of the pack on the olympia stage, when he was 'natural'....and then Flex told him about VItamin A, B G, etc ...... was he really natty?  I find it hard to believe.  I am guessing he was running 1 or two compounds but didnt understand about all the options available????

Someone explain, was he truly natty?

I'll explain in great detail for you.

NO!  He was not natty. 

Hope this helps.

Desperate

• Getbig II
I'll explain in great detail for you.

NO!  He was not natty.  

Hope this helps.

Yeah, I know
Why is this sport so full of lies? When the difference between being natural and not, is if you are working with a top prep-coach/Nichols, or not.  

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Ronnie wasn't narrow he just wasn't know for his width.

I wouldn’t say that, I’ve seen him a few times a wk when he was prepping for the 03 Olympia, he’s very wide in person

However, I agree jay looks a bit wider but Ronnie was def much more impressive

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Whats your thesis here, adonis.  ???

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
if your nerves a damaged, and there are many nerves damaged in his Body....you couls not send "Signals" from the brain to the muscles….you can Train them a bit, but close to Nothing will happen. That loss of muscles is not only cause he stopped taking Steroids. He even can take Steroids but without functional vnerves only littel Things will Change. No Chance to get back to former years...sad Story.

Has he considered using an electrical muscle stimulation machine to bypass his damaged nerves and contract his muscles directly.

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
Yup, definitely narrow: