Author Topic: Calum Von Monger - Gained 40 lbs of lean mass in 3 month  (Read 6360 times)

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Calum , how missleading is this ?
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2019, 07:05:00 PM »
Exactly,

dude is tier one genetics, trains hard, his whole life but if you "know" PEDs..... you know this man is all "PEDs" this is not a direct note to von moger, but big bbers in general.

PED users always say stupid shit "its the icing on the cake" its all diet blah blah

they are saying that to make it sound like PEDs arent that big of deal... or id be jacked without them etc etc. no one likes to talk/admit how fucking well they work. cuz it sort of takes away from their manhood or hard work ethic.

yes many are super hard core with will power but they dont want to let the genie out of the bottle -

and i can say this.. I have tier one genetics and played the Calum game before and PEDs are fucking everything -

I could be 240lbs/ripped in less than 3 months not a question of doubt

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2019, 07:11:46 PM »
What is the meaning of that stupid red tat?  I have seen others with those kind of lines on their arms and legs too.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2019, 04:41:08 AM »
What is the meaning of that stupid red tat?  I have seen others with those kind of lines on their arms and legs too.

To look badass ? Or maybe he is a die hard fan of David Bowie and Adam and the ants "

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2019, 04:49:29 AM »
What is the meaning of that stupid red tat?  I have seen others with those kind of lines on their arms and legs too.

Adam and the Ants.

Q

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2019, 06:03:35 AM »
WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2019, 06:38:26 AM »

How many Getbiggers follow him on social media though??  I doubt more than  20.....   out of 3 milllions .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  Dinner of legends

Aside from here, he doesn't exist in my world.

"1"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2019, 07:39:40 AM »
The one eyebrow up look is rather lame.
X

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2019, 08:00:07 AM »
dude is tier one genetics, trains hard, his whole life but if you "know" PEDs..... you know this man is all "PEDs" this is not a direct note to von moger, but big bbers in general.

PED users always say stupid shit "its the icing on the cake" its all diet blah blah

they are saying that to make it sound like PEDs arent that big of deal... or id be jacked without them etc etc. no one likes to talk/admit how fucking well they work. cuz it sort of takes away from their manhood or hard work ethic.

yes many are super hard core with will power but they dont want to let the genie out of the bottle -

and i can say this.. I have tier one genetics and played the Calum game before and PEDs are fucking everything -

Well put. The PEDs work. If they didn’t nobody would take them.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2019, 08:21:08 AM »
Well put. The PEDs work. If they didn’t nobody would take them.

with that logic any supplements work otherwise nobody would take them.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2019, 08:54:41 AM »
with that logic any supplements work otherwise nobody would take them.

You make zero sense. Lots of supplements don't do anything. Drugs do.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2019, 09:04:01 AM »

no i make sense you do not.

you say they work. and your explanation for why they work is - if they didnt people wouldnt be taking them.

now the same can be said for supplements - people take them? yes? ok. so then they must be working? with your logic.

so you might wanna post something that makes more sense if you can because that was a bunch of crap.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2019, 10:39:20 AM »
Exactly,trying to look tough and it ain’t working, At all.

I agree mate, a 90 year old lady sitting in her rocking chair doing her knitting looks far more intimidating than them two clowns

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2019, 01:40:53 PM »

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2019, 02:06:58 PM »
no i make sense you do not.

you say they work. and your explanation for why they work is - if they didnt people wouldnt be taking them.

now the same can be said for supplements - people take them? yes? ok. so then they must be working? with your logic.

so you might wanna post something that makes more sense if you can because that was a bunch of crap.

God you are so full of shit. Now I know you are 240. He was equally idiotic, lol.
I have posted numerous studies of the veracity of taking anabolic steroids and their effects.. My comment was simple to understand but you go ahead and shit start. You can't help yourself, I know. You got kicked out of your band, haha

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2019, 02:15:55 PM »
Anyone on the board ever try Inn & Out burger? Is it as good as they say?

J

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2019, 04:06:57 PM »

I do my best to take ZERO bbing supplements.

i take vitamins and minerals for long term health benefits but bber supplements are a fucking joke.

I will drink a pre-work out maybe 1x per month (on a saturday afternoon to train like an animal)  maybe have a protein smoothie with my chica - but day in and day out bbing supplements are waste of money.

spend that money in high quality eggs or one on one personal training service. BCAAs, creatine, whey protein -  instead buy whole eggs and hire a trainer to kick your ass..

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2019, 04:08:29 PM »
Anyone on the board ever try Inn & Out burger? Is it as good as they say?

J

they are good - but not the best from a pure taste stand point.

-it is more of a "cult classic" thing if you ask me.

-its simple food done well, good service, cool cali vibes, limited menu choices.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2019, 04:13:27 PM »

sad

that is a grown ass man in his 30s...

fyi he plays up his behavior/character.  he is not all there of course...but he also plays it up

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2019, 08:16:45 PM »
Not to hard to get that kind of physique if you have the right structure (naturally lean and smaller bone structure which makes muscles look bigger in proportion).

Phara-grade test, and a second anabolic (either tren, dbol or winstrol). Not even any GH or slin needed.

If I had to guess, I would say he is on moderate dosage test + injectable winstrol. Eat well and train sensibly, especially certain bodyparts (arms, delts).

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2019, 03:32:59 AM »
Everyone is kissing Calums ass on social media.  The TKO dude , Nick strength, etc They all pick on smaller influencers ". Only in GetBig things are called as they are.   

Stakkers

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2019, 04:26:36 AM »
Anyone who flexes and poses in every photo of themselves needs to get there arse handed to them.

Fake tough guy persona, I had friends step to him in Australia and he pissed his pants. I'm sure plenty of people have offered to smack him in the US.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2019, 04:48:53 AM »

Great post. I don't know why but I had the impression that you were kind of "broish" in this regard. I was wrong.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2019, 05:13:48 AM »
Everyone is kissing Calums ass on social media.  The TKO dude , Nick strength, etc They all pick on smaller influencers ". Only in GetBig things are called as they are.   

That‘s why i like it and stick to it.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2019, 08:05:25 AM »
Might be a nice dude but appears pretty idiotic - not funny, nothing tangible about his "persona". He appears to be a retarded "Pewdiepie" who hopped on the gas... could be one of his older brothers who evaded abortion.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2019, 02:08:25 PM »
sad

that is a grown ass man in his 30s...

fyi he plays up his behavior/character.  he is not all there of course...but he also plays it up

Probably haven’t watched 3 minutes total of footage of him and can tell this a mile off, would love to burst those fat stupid looking lips of his