Author Topic: Comment  (Read 5538 times)

ironrocks

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Comment
« on: May 25, 2006, 10:00:46 PM »
I have been bodybuilding for last one year.During this time i participated in two college level competitions.For first competition i bulked for 4 months n then cut for 6 weeks.Here is my picture to comment esp lagging parts.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: Comment
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2006, 10:03:27 PM »
Theres a guy watching from back stage, and his right eye is bugging out for you!!!...be careful. :o

ironrocks

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2006, 10:21:28 PM »
After my first comp i got two supplies in my 3rd professional n stopped going to gym.In the next four months i gained all the bodyfat which i had lost in 6 weeks cutting,my wt increased from 71 to 78 kg.A fter clearing my supplies i started bodybuilding again,i gained 7 kg wt in four months.At 85 kg wt i started cutting for the next 2 months n lost 9 kg.I did carb loading for the first time n ruined everything coz of spill over.I also used laxatives.Keep one thing in mind i am natural,used nothing except creatine,whey n multivitamins.

Bast175

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2006, 10:24:22 PM »
Good job, penis breath.

Bast175

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2006, 10:33:13 PM »
In the last competition i tanned poorly n didnt tann my face,so the next pic sucks.

hahahaha how many weasels did you grease backstage?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2006, 11:23:19 PM »
"All oiled up, with no muscles to show"

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2006, 12:26:30 AM »
Are you Arabic?
Your skin colour and face looks like Arabic, I can just comment on your ethnicity, coz currently you don't have a competitive physique, legs are really weak, thighs have some kind of size but they are very bulky, and calves are really poor.
I would say nice things if you had a defined bodyparts, but there is no such areas, you have some shape in your back, but that's not impressive even for a beach body.
I don't wanna say you need to be awesome to enter a bb competition,but I really think you need more size, more cuts to even consider about competition.
Good luck for future...

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2006, 12:30:10 AM »
I have been bodybuilding for last one year.During this time i participated in two college level competitions.For first competition i bulked for 4 months n then cut for 6 weeks.Here is my picture to comment esp lagging parts.

Without going into specifics about bodyparts and such, since you need to just put on a lot of size, the diet part is kind of interesting.

You dieted for 6 weeks.

If you had been dieting for 24 weeks, I would've given you better chances of looking diced on staged.

I know of a natural BB who had a pre-contest diet planned over 18 months for a major Masters competition. During this time, he stayed true to his diet. Just to give you a perspective on what some guys do to whip themselves into crisp condition.

It's really hard to tell anything, since you're not very cut, but legs seem to be decent.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2006, 08:19:55 PM »
Theres a guy watching from back stage, and his right eye is bugging out for you!!!...be careful. :o

Oh man....LOL 

Anyway ironrocks, you look good, your posing trunks have quite a bit of material (too much), but keep at it...you've got the discipline!  You look great.  Good job :)
R

ironrocks

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2006, 08:18:10 PM »
Everybody is commenting as if im bodybuilding for the past 5 years and going to compete in Arnold classic.My total bodybuilding time span is one year and out of that one year i did cutting for four months,how i can be huge in just 8 months.

ironrocks

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2006, 08:22:59 PM »
Oh man....LOL 

Anyway ironrocks, you look good, your posing trunks have quite a bit of material (too much), but keep at it...you've got the discipline!  You look great.  Good job :)
It looked stuffed because it was not the posing trunk n i had an underwear beneath it.It was my first competition n i was shy back then.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2006, 08:28:57 PM »
It looked stuffed because it was not the posing trunk n i had an underwear beneath it.It was my first competition n i was shy back then.

Well your gonna have to get over your shyness if you want to compete.  Its the size of the trunks that is odd...not the stuffing in it.lol
You shouldnt get onstage in 1 yr of training.   I suggest 5 yrs of powerlifting first, then cut up and do a show.
You look okay, but it is to soon for you to compete.  In fact theres no respect in bodybuilding so id suggest take up swimming or common sports.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2006, 09:31:17 PM »
Dude...eat a burger...or maybe two. Like others have said..it's not that you look BAD, it's that you don't look all that GOOD. I am not flame'n you,just making an observation...You are in the neighborhood of what...175 lbs or something?..I would wait until you get up to maybe about 200 -210lbs or more..then cut up.If you try to stay lean it will be difficult to get any bigger. Just my 2 cents.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2006, 02:10:49 PM »
u made some good progress for sure, but why the hurry with getting up on stage? I mean no disrespect but competing within the 1st year of training(half of which was used to cut up) is jsut too soon.
follow the arrows

ironrocks

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2006, 09:39:53 PM »
Thanx for some positive comments.I have adopted bodybuilding as a lifestyle not as a profession.These two college competitions r the only chance to get on stage naturally,otherwise there is no natural organisation.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2006, 08:13:26 AM »
hahahaha, are you saying that this guy is just a skinny fag who likes putting oil on his "physique" and wearing a thong, Adonis?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2006, 08:43:27 AM »
Thanx for some positive comments.I have adopted bodybuilding as a lifestyle not as a profession.These two college competitions r the only chance to get on stage naturally,otherwise there is no natural organisation.

Ironrocks.  Ignore sarcasm and the squad.   They're obviously bored.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2006, 03:46:36 PM »
Holy shit you're a pencil neck queer!!

Monster arms!!

Savage thighs!!

Brutal calves!!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2006, 03:51:01 PM »
EXACTLY this is why natural shows, and their heavy emphasis on conditioning, are so rediculous.
you have all these natural kids trying so hard to stay 'shredded' that they cant gain any actual muscle mass, and what you get showing up for shows is oiled up, protanned strips of beef jerkey with zero size or shape.

SIZE and SHAPE>>>>>>>>>>>>LOTS OF CUTS.....   just look at sergio oliva.

ironrocks

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2006, 09:37:10 PM »
Well there is no oppurtunity for me to get on stage for the next three years n the only thing i'll be doing during this time will be bulking.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2006, 12:40:57 PM »

Not bad! Whats up with those 1950 posing trunks though bro!  ;D

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2006, 11:52:48 AM »
not bad, but u can definitely get bigger!  8)

ironrocks

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2006, 11:03:09 PM »
definitely im going to get big in the next few years.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2006, 01:25:10 AM »
when you bulk don't eat like a Jay Cutler. remember muslce can only grow so fast especially if you are natural. if you eat 7000 calories a day the muscle does not grow fast enough to take it all. you will get too fat. bulking up too much is not good for naturals because they lose plenty of muscle if they diet for too long. imagine trying to lose 40 pounds as a natural. in the end you will be left with no muscle.