Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 383476 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #450 on: April 16, 2013, 05:18:22 AM »
if it's not a malfunction, then it's another timothy mcveigh.  why would terrorists bother with something that small scale, when they could have dropped the side of a building on the crowd.

terrorist.

Stark

• Getbig V
Boston bombs epic terror fail
« Reply #451 on: April 16, 2013, 05:20:38 AM »
Who ever is responsible for the bombs in Boston what a bunch of fucking looses they manage to detonate 2 bombs in a crowded are and kill 3 people.
When it comes to wfficuent killing these people have a lot to learn fucking amateurs

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #452 on: April 16, 2013, 05:22:55 AM »
I ask myself that about the Zetas and other mexican cartel members, some of who are young kids who routinely decapitate victims, sometimes in front of family members. The ruthlessness of some people still amazes me after all these years. Some people are just not born with the hardwiring normal people are, or the wiring short circuits due to events in their lives. They feel nothing about taking a human life.

I would say that it's not so much how they were wired, as in born with a different mentality, but rather how they've been slowly 'rewired' and their consciences numbed from growing up in broken homes, seeing violence from young age glorified and eventually doing it themselves...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #453 on: April 16, 2013, 05:28:58 AM »
I ask myself that about the Zetas and other mexican cartel members, some of who are young kids who routinely decapitate victims, sometimes in front of family members. The ruthlessness of some people still amazes me after all these years. Some people are just not born with the hardwiring normal people are, or the wiring short circuits due to events in their lives. They feel nothing about taking a human life.
I think childhood plays a big role.  I think it was one of the zeitgeist films that touched on the 'VIOLENCE" gene and how science had determined their was a collection of genes that determined if the person would become violent or not.  But the interesting thing they said was that, the people who had this gene could have it 'NOT TURNED ON' so to speak, but if they were exposed to violence, abuse and neglect as a child, it would 'TURN THE VIOLENCE GENE ON'.  I have posted the clips below, I think these are the ones:

V

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #454 on: April 16, 2013, 05:31:30 AM »
I would say that it's not so much how they were wired, as in born with a different mentality, but rather how they've been slowly 'rewired' and their consciences numbed from growing up in broken homes, seeing violence from young age glorified and eventually doing it themselves...

In those cases you're probably right. I also had the serial killers or mass killers in the back of my mind when writing that. Some come from decent homes. People thought they were "quiet, just kept to himself" kinda people 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #455 on: April 16, 2013, 05:33:39 AM »
Let's hope Boston's finest etc. are more up to the challenge than Atlanta's.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Re: Boston bombs epic terror fail
« Reply #456 on: April 16, 2013, 05:34:12 AM »
Who ever is responsible for the bombs in Boston what a bunch of fucking looses they manage to detonate 2 bombs in a crowded are and kill 3 people.
When it comes to wfficuent killing these people have a lot to learn fucking amateurs
Stupid comment.  The fatalities may be low, but the sheer number of injuries and the seriousness of them has a tremendous impact.  Make no mistake, this was a brutal and devastating attack.  Now I hope they string the Muslims responsible for this up and allow the public to stone them to death.  yeah I said it, MUSLIMS and while the public enjoys some sweet revenge the Government can drop a nuclear Bomb on every Middle Eastern Islamic Camel Fucking Country and then we can simply outlaw ISLAM,  That should send a strong message to these camel fuckers.
V

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #457 on: April 16, 2013, 05:36:32 AM »
Stupid comment.  The fatalities may be low, but the sheer number of injuries and the seriousness of them has a tremendous impact.  Make no mistake, this was a brutal and devastating attack.  Now I hope they string the Muslims responsible for this up and allow the public to stone them to death.  yeah I said it, MUSLIMS

We need to nuke a few countries if it was muzzies. NO MORE TROOPS

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: April 16, 2013, 05:37:32 AM »
  We need to nuke a few countries if it was muzzies. NO MORE TROOPS
As you were typing this post I amended mine, that was my sentiment.
V

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #459 on: April 16, 2013, 05:37:34 AM »
I think childhood plays a big role.  I think it was one of the zeitgeist films that touched on the 'VIOLENCE" gene and how science had determined their was a collection of genes that determined if the person would become violent or not.  But the interesting thing they said was that, the people who had this gene could have it 'NOT TURNED ON' so to speak, but if they were exposed to violence, abuse and neglect as a child, it would 'TURN THE VIOLENCE GENE ON'.  I have posted the clips below, I think these are the ones:

a doctor had told me something similar about the "gay gene" and how it could apply to a lot of black males being gay...how it could be turned on due to being raised by a mother who is overbearing or emphasizes feminity...and if the male child has been sexually abused.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #460 on: April 16, 2013, 05:38:36 AM »
and now please to saudi arabia

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #461 on: April 16, 2013, 05:38:44 AM »
Its everything.  I`ve posted about the kid, who was a friend of mine, that tried to burn down our high school and who also wanted to murder as many people as he could with bombs in the chemistry lab before- he came from a wealthy family who owned a construction company.  His parents were very close to him, he went to church all the time.  Nothing broken about his home or upbringing (raising someone with church/religion is fucked up in my opinion though) at all and yet here he was, trying to create the most mayhem possible to people he even knew.  He used to get off on hurting people he was friends with even.  One time he decided to slash the tires and destroy the car of the kid who used to give him a ride to school everyday just so he could see his reaction and be right there with him to see it all play out first hand.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #464 on: April 16, 2013, 05:45:39 AM »
Its everything.  I`ve posted about the kid, who was a friend of mine, that tried to burn down our high school and who also wanted to murder as many people as he could with bombs in the chemistry lab before- he came from a wealthy family who owned a construction company.  His parents were very close to him, he went to church all the time.  Nothing broken about his home or upbringing (raising someone with church/religion is fucked up in my opinion though) at all and yet here he was, trying to create the most mayhem possible to people he even knew.  He used to get off on hurting people he was friends with even.  One time he decided to slash the tires and destroy the car of the kid who used to give him a ride to school everyday just so he could see his reaction and be right there with him to see it all play out first hand.

Goes to show that some people are born sociopaths, although we never really know what these 'priviledged' 'ordinary' 'decent' children spend 12 hours of their day doing/thinking about/watching when no one's around - take bradistani for example, I bet his mother tells everyone he is an upstanding member of the muslim community  ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: April 16, 2013, 05:46:41 AM »
Stupid comment.  The fatalities may be low, but the sheer number of injuries and the seriousness of them has a tremendous impact.  Make no mistake, this was a brutal and devastating attack.  Now I hope they string the Muslims responsible for this up and allow the public to stone them to death.  yeah I said it, MUSLIMS and while the public enjoys some sweet revenge the Government can drop a nuclear Bomb on every Middle Eastern Islamic Camel Fucking Country and then we can simply outlaw ISLAM,  That should send a strong message to these camel fuckers.

Two bombs? Tightly packed area? Come on, Murica is way better in killing people efficiently, also agreed some sand ni33ers need to die for thid

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #466 on: April 16, 2013, 05:48:07 AM »
Far too many people literally lost their legs in this. What a mess

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: April 16, 2013, 05:49:19 AM »
Far too many people literally lost their legs in this. What a mess

Bomb was on ground

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #468 on: April 16, 2013, 05:55:15 AM »
Goes to show that some people are born sociopaths, although we never really know what these 'priviledged' 'ordinary' 'decent' children spend 12 hours of their day doing/thinking about/watching when no one's around - take bradistani for example, I bet his mother tells everyone he is an upstanding member of the muslim community  ;D

Human behavior exists on a spectrum.  You're going to have sociopaths and you're going to have highly ethical empathic individuals. You're also going to have a whole lot of people who may swing in one direction or the other if the right influence, or the lack of one, presents itself.

Steven Pinker delves into this subject in his books on biological psychologically.  Sociopaths aren't all Hannibal Lector types.  Being a sociopath can be an advantageous trait in some circumstances.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #469 on: April 16, 2013, 05:58:06 AM »
being a sociopath can be an EXCELLENT advantage in many fields.  I thought I read a study that many of the top CEOs and entrepreneurs are a little bit psycho... being able to work 80 hours a week and step on the throat of competition, it takes a certain type.

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #470 on: April 16, 2013, 05:58:55 AM »
i don't get it what's wrong with some of today's kids .. weird

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: April 16, 2013, 05:59:51 AM »
that may vary from department to department. We've never used the "drill tactic". Either it is or it isn't. I can't imagine the liability issue if you were to respond to a real threat and state it's a drill.

it depends of how the threat is interpreted

how many hoax threats do they get

its down to risk assesment on a case by case basis
T

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #472 on: April 16, 2013, 06:00:17 AM »
being a sociopath can be an EXCELLENT advantage in many fields.  I thought I read a study that many of the top CEOs and entrepreneurs are a little bit psycho... being able to work 80 hours a week and step on the throat of competition, it takes a certain type.

Read a book about it called, Snakes in Suits: When Psycopaths Go To Work.
A

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: April 16, 2013, 06:00:21 AM »
The man on the roof is likely a resident. Close up pictures show a couple chairs up there like on a balconey. Likely was sitting down, heard the explosions and got up to change position to see if he could see anything.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #474 on: April 16, 2013, 06:01:56 AM »
i don't get it what's wrong with some of today's kids .. weird

Because they are self-centered little fame chasers.  The product of the deification of celebrity.
A