Author Topic: US immigration bill unrealistic...too expensive...according to illegals  (Read 2476 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Fuck this bullshit.  I am so sick of us catering to a bunch of ungrateful people. 

http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/20070521/ts_csm/azvisas

On any given day in the Home Depot parking lot in the San Fernando Valley, from 100 to 200 day laborers – almost all undocumented – show up hoping for work. Much of the talk Friday was of the new Senate immigration plan – particularly its proposal to let illegal immigrants step forward and start down the path to legalization and, eventually, US citizenship.
ADVERTISEMENT

"This is unquestionably an opportunity to come out of the shadows and into the sunlight," says Jefe Rodriguez, a middle-age contractor who says he makes about $200 in a good week. "However, $5,000" – the price tag to apply for permanent residency – "is way too much money, mucho dinero. We don't have that kind of money."
Squishy face retard

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Legals spend thousands to come here.. And these fuckers can't pay up for breaking the law? fucking bullshit.

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
Legals spend thousands to come here.. And these fuckers can't pay up for breaking the law? fucking bullshit.

I need to ignore threads about this immigration BS because it is the one thing on here that gets my blood boiling

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Seems like we should almost be able to shoot someone if their here illegally.  :-\

OK, not really but why are they not sprayed down with water cannons and deported when they march?  How dare they march in a country that my ancestors built?  Its like breaking into someones home and being allowed to protest in their living room.      >:(

Ron Paul 2008!
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
hahahahahahahahahaha

where are the neotaints to defend Bush's support for the this bill?

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Did you ever notice how many times you have to choose between English and Spanish when calling a bank, credit card company or insurance company?

English is still the language of the USA, why can't these fools learn to speak it? That gets my blood boiling.

If they don't want to assimilate to our way of living then go the fukk back from where they came.

The whole immigration issue is aggravating as hell.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
hahahahahahahahahaha

where are the neotaints to defend Bush's support for the this bill?
He said it was fair you moron.  He never did back flips on the White House roof in support of it.  I think you might be thinking of your fellow Dem Kennedy.

Did you ever notice how many times you have to choose between English and Spanish when calling a bank, credit card company or insurance company?

English is still the language of the USA, why can't these fools learn to speak it? That gets my blood boiling.

If they don't want to assimilate to our way of living then go the fukk back to where they came.

The whole immigration issue is aggravating as hell.
Press 1 for English.  Complete BS.  They don't want to because we allow them to.  Providing everything in Spanish options is a major problem.  Take that away and you will see more assimilation.
Squishy face retard

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Hell, we can't really blaim them, their only trying to make better lifes.  The only people we can blaim are our selfs.  :-\
S