Author Topic: The Trainer - 250lbs of solid muscle? Really?  (Read 8975 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
The Trainer - 250lbs of solid muscle? Really?
« on: June 21, 2014, 03:11:12 PM »
Is he really 250 pounds of solid muscle like he claims?

I know that it is an absurd idea to accuse a man of his caliber of being deceitful, but I was just curious as to what some of the bigger guys here think.

I have already stated that I am currently at 250 pounds at 10% bodyfat, picures will be post in vegas with a hot bitch on each arm to piss off the basement dwellers.

the trainer

Re: THE TRAINER
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 03:15:42 PM »
Dam if people are already going crazy at the thought of me 250 pounds ripped then what will happen when I post a picture I might cause a shit storm that will shut down getbig servers. and just to put it out there I was thinking in the back of my head to do a state competition next year and then go national but I am kind of afraid of going on the real hardcore stuff.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 03:16:34 PM »
Dam if people are already going crazy at the thought of me 250 pounds ripped then what will happen when I post a picture I might cause a shit storm that will shut down getbig servers. and just to put it out there I was thinking in the back of my head to do a state competition next year and then go national but I am kind of afraid of going on the real hardcore stuff.

See, I knew you were telling the truth!

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2014, 03:19:37 PM »
I'll believe it when I see it.

Sorry just too many gimmicks on here to take one serious unless they back it up.
S

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2014, 03:20:51 PM »

Sorry just too many gimmicks on here to take one serious unless they back it up.

bro refer to his reply. he will be a competitor at the nationals soon.

::)

the trainer

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2014, 03:25:44 PM »

Dude you can see from my posts that I know my shit when it comes to training and nutrition if I was some random fatfuck I would have no clue. I was already over 200 pounds in high school the only difference I was not ripped bodybuilding style.

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2014, 03:30:12 PM »
Dude you can see from my posts that I know my shit when it comes to training and nutrition if I was some random fatfuck I would have no clue. I was already over 200 pounds in high school the only difference I was not ripped bodybuilding style.

What we know so far about "the trainer"

1. was fat in highschool
2. is unable to take pictures outside of vegas

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2014, 03:30:57 PM »
Dude you can see from my posts that I know my shit when it comes to training and nutrition

No you don't

You own a juicer and make celery, beetroot and banana smoothies doesn't mean you kick ass at nutrition.

You said you were ripped at 8% but you dropped many hints that your diet is high in sugars...firstly juices and you top it up with honey...anyone at 8% especially at that heavy bodyweight won't get away with this much sugar.
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2014, 03:33:11 PM »

Is that before or after Vegas?
S

the trainer

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2014, 03:36:38 PM »
No you don't

You own a juicer and make celery, beetroot and banana smoothies doesn't mean you kick ass at nutrition.

You said you were ripped at 8% but you dropped many hints that your diet is high in sugars...firstly juices and you top it up with honey...anyone at 8% especially at that heavy bodyweight won't get away with this much sugar.

Its not processed sugar so the body handles it differently, and I only drink that before workout and everything else in my diet is sugarfree, and remember I dont go to the gym and crawl from machine to machine, I squat, deadlift etc so my body needs it.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2014, 03:37:14 PM »
Is that before or after Vegas?

inbetween the pool parties on friday and the dining of whore pussy on sunday.

Its not processed sugar so the body handles it differently, and I only drink that before workout and everything else in my diet is sugarfree, and remember I dont go to the gym and crawl from machine to machine, I squat, deadlift etc so my body needs it.

once again backing up your claims, you do heavy compound movements, you must be huge.

Simple Simon

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2014, 03:38:06 PM »
Google can make anyone seem clever.

the trainer

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2014, 03:39:14 PM »

Dont misqote me I said i was thinking about a state competition then if I do well I can think about nationals, whats holding me back is the hardcore stuff I would have to inject to complete at that level so its not a sure thing.

Simple Simon

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2014, 03:39:39 PM »
inbetween the pool parties on friday and the dining of whore pussy on sunday.

once again backing up your claims, you do heavy compound movements, you must be huge.

Is that another way of saying "huge turds" from all the juice?

Simple Simon

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2014, 03:40:57 PM »
Dont misqote me I said i was thinking about a state competition then if I do well I can think about nationals, whats holding me back is the hardcore stuff I would have to inject to complete at that level so its not a sure thing.

Dont waste any more time on this half wit guys.

250lbs at 8% and doesnt even inject.

You just jumped the shark.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2014, 03:42:02 PM »

Im sure the gear is the only reason youre hesitant.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2014, 03:44:07 PM »

You can't maintain 8% at 250lbs by drinking juice topped with honey pre workout

Markus Rhul trains mostly with machines and he's the biggest mofo ever seen on stage. He doesn't deadlift either
S

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2014, 03:46:00 PM »

I'm loathe to believe him but I think he means tren, HGH and so forth while underestimating his stage weight. He said openly that he pins.

I was deluded about what I would weigh ripped until I was 23 and got to 7% and was same weight as Joe Public at 95kg, still some way from stage shape. Maybe 83kg or less stage shape which would scare me.

the trainer

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2014, 03:49:13 PM »

You guys are wrong I do inject  but its a light cyle I only do test, primo etc. if I was to go on stage I would have to start doing tren, gh, and more hardcore stuff but people have told me that if I got serious I could be a pro one day so I really dont know I have to think about it.

Simple Simon

« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2014, 03:51:49 PM »
You guys are wrong I do inject  but its a light cyle I only do test, primo etc. if I was to go on stage I would have to start doing tren, gh, and more hardcore stuff but people have told me that if I got serious I could be a pro one day so I really dont know I have to think about it.

;D
You're really funny. 

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2014, 03:53:27 PM »

Ok the dude is trolling  ::)

I'm out
S

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2014, 03:54:30 PM »
The Trainer is a force of nature.  ;)

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2014, 03:55:21 PM »
Primo is most overrated anabolic since Muscletech incorporated.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2014, 03:55:47 PM »
Ok the dude is trolling  ::)

I'm out

He isnt bro. I think he really believes he can convince us of this bullshit.

You better slow your role on these claims trainer, you're currently the getbig weak link.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2014, 03:56:21 PM »
Primo is most overrated anabolic since Muscletech incorporated.

I would also add it is more expensive than tren so unless health is a concern...