Author Topic: The Trainer - 250lbs of solid muscle? Really?  (Read 8974 times)

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Re: THE TRAINER
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2014, 03:58:17 PM »
He isnt bro. I think he really believes he can convince us of this bullshit.

You better slow your role on these claims trainer, you're currently the getbig weak link.

I dunno, I like Trainer even if he does BS. Pretty sure he leaves open goals for Foozle just to get a rise. If not, I'm liking a flagrant homo's posts.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2014, 03:59:29 PM »
I dunno, I like Trainer even if he does BS. Pretty sure he leaves open goals for Foozle just to get a rise. If not, I'm liking a flagrant homo's posts.

I thought they might have been one in the same for a while.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2014, 04:02:12 PM »
Dont misqote me I said i was thinking about a state competition then if I do well I can think about nationals, whats holding me back is the hardcore stuff I would have to inject to complete at that level so its not a sure thing.
don't count your chickens before they hatch, taking the hardcore stuff does not automatically mean anything.

the trainer

« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2014, 04:06:21 PM »
Ok the dude is trolling  ::)

I'm out

Bro there is no trolling going on here, I have being training for 13 years, there are plenty of gym rats who weigh 250 pounds so its not a big deal, and if I say that I believe I could turn pro one day if I went on a hardcore stack what is wrong with that if you are going to do something you have to believe that you can succeed or why bother.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2014, 04:07:15 PM »
Bro there is no trolling going on here, I have being training for 13 years, there are plenty of gym rats who weigh 250 pounds so its not a big deal, and if I say that I believe I could turn pro one day if I went on a hardcore stack what is wrong with that if you are going to do something you have to believe that you can succeed or why bother.

my offer stands. post up a decent pic and ill sayonara for the rest of june.

the trainer

« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2014, 04:09:51 PM »
don't count your chickens before they hatch, taking the hardcore stuff does not automatically mean anything.

I know that, if I had ronnie coleman genes I would take every shit cause I know i could win the olympia, but I am realistic that on a state competiton stage I would just be average standing there with the other guys that is why I am asking myself if it would be worth it to put my health at risk.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2014, 04:14:42 PM »
so your 250 @ 8%, which would make you 240 at 4%. never run gh. never run big mgs. never used tren.

nuff said, only cause I'm feeling mellow else you'd be crying in a corner when I was done with you.
b

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2014, 04:20:15 PM »
Hey trainer. Lets all be honest.

Im 215 at 14%

I would likely be like 180lbs on stage. Maybe.

My 18" arms would shrink to 16's.

If you LLS, you LLS. You wont be the only one.

the trainer

« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2014, 04:25:34 PM »
so your 250 @ 8%, which would make you 240 at 4%. never run gh. never run big mgs. never used tren.

nuff said, only cause I'm feeling mellow else you'd be crying in a corner when I was done with you.

I ran test, equipose, primobolan and winstrol to get shredded, you got to remember I put in the work I trained for 9 years natural and build a great base old school style, I am not like these guys who train for 2 years then jump on a boatload of drugs to get big.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2014, 04:28:03 PM »
What we know so far about "the trainer"

1. was fat in highschool
2. is unable to take pictures outside of vegas

:D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2014, 04:37:03 PM »
I ran test, equipose, primobolan and winstrol to get shredded, you got to remember I put in the work I trained for 9 years natural and build a great base old school style, I am not like these guys who train for 2 years then jump on a boatload of drugs to get big.

your not 250 at 8%.

I have been doing this a long time. almost twice as long as you. I have run big mgs. insulin. gh. tren.

it would be different if you were telling a 180lb kid what your saying and have him swallow it. cause he has no real reason to not believe you.

I on the other have have been there had done that. and it is with great pride I'm telling you that you are full of shit. i know your not what you say you are with all your talk about your old school training hahaha fuck off with that shit. old school training doesn't create fuck all. mgs creates the beast.

so fuck off with your lying ass.

like who do you think your talking to? hahaha I train old school bro thats why I'm so fucking huge bAhaha holy fuck we got a live one here.

this isn't going to end well sunshine. just telling you now.
b

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2014, 04:41:23 PM »
my offer stands. post up a decent pic and ill sayonara for the rest of june.

I will delete my account and re-register as "the trainer's bitch" if he posts a pic tonight at ~ 250 lbs and ~ 8% bf.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2014, 04:42:53 PM »
Repeating for emphasis:

I will delete my account and re-register as "the trainer's bitch" if he posts a pic tonight at ~ 250 lbs and ~ 8% bf.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2014, 04:44:08 PM »
The Trainer is a thin dude. Narrow & thin with zero game.

He recently attempted to get a pump by doing"wall push-ups" in the men's room in some club... just to get people to notice him (that plan failed miserably).

How do I know it failed? Answer: He was posting at Getbig while he was inside the club! He was informing us all about his tight clothing & the aforementioned push-ups.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2014, 04:47:42 PM »
The Trainer and Foozle are yin and yang. One could not exist without the other. And for that he should be celebrated, even if his claims of what he weighs, his BF, his nutrition, gear use, strength and intellect are all pure manifestations of his adolescent imagination.

Viva Foozla! Viva Traina!

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2014, 04:49:35 PM »
The Trainer is a thin dude. Narrow & thin with zero game.

He recently attempted to get a pump by doing"wall push-ups" in the men's room in some club... just to get people to notice him (that plan failed miserably).

How do I know it failed? Answer: He was posting at Getbig while he was inside the club! He was informing us all about his tight clothing & the aforementioned push-ups.

That was all part of his Las Vegas prep brotha!

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2014, 04:52:49 PM »
The Trainer and Foozle are yin and yang. One could not exist without the other. And for that he should be celebrated, even if his claims of what he weighs, his BF, his nutrition, gear use, strength and intellect are all pure manifestations of his adolescent imagination.

Viva Foozla! Viva Traina!

Haha! Yes!!!

The Trainer/Foozle paradox is paramount to keeping Getbig in NOhomo-eostasis!!!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2014, 05:00:25 PM »

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2014, 06:03:44 PM »

HaHa

Here it is.....

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=537975.msg7539611#msg7539611

Yeah I remember following along on the night watch in amazement... ;)

the trainer

« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2014, 06:13:41 PM »

your not 250 at 8%.

I have been doing this a long time. almost twice as long as you. I have run big mgs. insulin. gh. tren.

it would be different if you were telling a 180lb kid what your saying and have him swallow it. cause he has no real reason to not believe you.

I on the other have have been there had done that. and it is with great pride I'm telling you that you are full of shit. i know your not what you say you are with all your talk about your old school training hahaha fuck off with that shit. old school training doesn't create fuck all. mgs creates the beast.

so fuck off with your lying ass.

like who do you think your talking to? hahaha I train old school bro thats why I'm so fucking huge bAhaha holy fuck we got a live one here.

this isn't going to end well sunshine. just telling you now.

Just because you have shitty genes and shitty response to gear does not mean that the rest of the world is the same, what you are trying to say is if you tried to pick up a girl and failed and I tried and brought her home then I must be fulled of shit since you failed get real bro.

the trainer

« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2014, 06:16:54 PM »
Repeating for emphasis:

You can delete your account when I post my pictures from vegas, the reason I am doing that is I am going to put on a tan to show my cuts and my pictures will look fucking awesome.

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2014, 06:31:06 PM »
I'll believe it when I see it.

Sorry just too many gimmicks on here to take one serious unless they back it up.

Exactly. We need a video of the trainer stepping on the scale, the scale reading 250lbs or close to that weight, and we also need proof of 10% or below, so a galeniko esque ab shot will suffice there.

The women are optional, but for extra credit they are essential I feel.

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2014, 06:40:46 PM »
Just because you have shitty genes and shitty response to gear does not mean that the rest of the world is the same, what you are trying to say is if you tried to pick up a girl and failed and I tried and brought her home then I must be fulled of shit since you failed get real bro.

:-\

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2014, 07:28:59 PM »
You can delete your account when I post my pictures from vegas, the reason I am doing that is I am going to put on a tan to show my cuts and my pictures will look fucking awesome.

So that's a "no" on posting a picture this evening.

Scanner broken?

Also have you settled on the date for your "Vegas trip" yet or is it still "up in the air"?  I'm sure we'd all like to know when we can expect a pic of the jacked/shredded/tanned beast that is the trainer.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2014, 07:47:00 PM »
So that's a "no" on posting a picture this evening.

Scanner broken?

Also have you settled on the date for your "Vegas trip" yet or is it still "up in the air"?  I'm sure we'd all like to know when we can expect a pic of the jacked/shredded/tanned beast that is the trainer.

Trainer isn't even a good tease. There will never, ever be a pic of him. He's a fraud, a fag, a skinny-fat twink with 14" arms, no legs and a soft flabby gut. He eats HoHo's and lives in his mom's basement. He's a frequent poster to BB.Com, where they live on his "sage" training and nutrition guidance.