Author Topic: Nominee For Getbigger Of The Year!!!!  (Read 1078 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Nominee For Getbigger Of The Year!!!!
« on: July 24, 2014, 01:29:31 PM »
 ;D

http://jobs.aol.com/articles/2014/07/24/four-year-old-banned-donut-shop-pregnant/?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000058

Four-Year-Old Banned From Donut Shop For Asking Inappropriate Question
Kid asked a customer if she was pregnant
By Mack Gelber
Posted Jul 24th 2014 @ 7:28AM

Be warned, four-year-olds of the world: you do not mess around in this donut shop. According to WFSB, young Justin Otero was reportedly 86'd from a Monroe, CT Doughnut Inn after asking one customer if she was pregnant--a question management seemingly interpreted as, "Are you pregnant, or do you just really like donuts?" The woman was not pregnant.
Search Job Openings
In Partnership With

"My response was 'Oh my goodness, I'm so embarrassed, I'm so sorry'," said the boy's mother, Rebecca Denham.

The woman accepted the apology, telling Denham it was "no problem," but the donut store's management was not so quick to forgive--as evidenced Tuesday morning, when Denham was allegedly told that she was allowed in the store, but her four-year-old son wasn't.

"She said, 'he's not allowed in here,' and I looked around, and said, 'him?' and she said 'yeah, he's rude'," Denham said, adding that she was also "screamed at."

So does little Justin understand what's going on? "Sort of," said Denham, who is chalking the whole thing up as a learning experience and planning to take their business elsewhere. "Some people, unfortunately, are quick to pass judgment," she said.

That's an important life lesson. Although, as Doughnut Inn management would probably see it, so is "don't ask random women if they're pregnant."
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: Nominee For Getbigger Of The Year!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 01:33:18 PM »
ESF

rewelcomed to the thunderdome and came out on top.  8)
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2014, 01:41:34 PM »
I would actually have to say bigmc. The guy must really have some clout behind the scenes.

Don't hate the player..........

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2014, 01:43:57 PM »
There is only ONE fucking correct answer here......

Shizzo.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2014, 01:44:00 PM »
at what age is it appropriate to teach kids that eating 8 donuts per sitting leads to diabeetus, heart disease, and overall visual yuckiness?   Teach em young.  

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2014, 01:44:21 PM »
The data suggests foozle has this locked up
Y

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2014, 01:45:16 PM »
that woman was probably so upset she missed all her classes at planet fitness that week

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2014, 01:45:35 PM »
so, um, the mom was mad that her kid was banned from a donut shop....

so she called the media to complain, and get her name, and her kid's name, on the national news?

I mean, that kid will be applying for college, and they'll see this.  He'll be getting background checked by girls on Match.com in 15 years, and they'll see this.   Kinda stupid on the mom's part.   She seems to have a chip on her shoulder and wants to play the victim for the world.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2014, 01:45:54 PM »
at what age is it appropriate to teach kids that eating 8 donuts per sitting leads to diabeetus, heart disease, and overall visual yuckiness?   Teach em young.  

38 +/-

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2014, 01:50:07 PM »
Wouldve been a better story if the kid asked a male professional bodybuilder if he was pregnant

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2014, 01:58:27 PM »
You'd be surprised, but most people don't think the rude stupid shit your kid says or does is nearly as fucking funny as you do.

A stiff slap upside the fucking head would resolve this matter quickly and succinctly.