Author Topic: Kevin Levrone - What's his story?  (Read 20390 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: What's Levrone's story?
« Reply #75 on: February 11, 2013, 11:35:22 AM »
Tickets are always wrong, I have gotton bad tickets with wrong info on it before.

Look there were several of us having a conversation with Levrone and Cormier Shortly after Cormier's second place finish to Cutler at the Arnold's (the one that Cormier should have won)`The subject was about how old some competitors were when they came second at the Olympia and I remember clear as day Levrone saying he was 26 years old and even Cormier commented saying the Levrone and Wheeler were the exact same age when they took second at the O and Kevin comfirmed this.

The reason this stood out is that Kevin specifically stated him and Flex always joke about that one was a few months younger. Then Cormier stated that Gaspari has them both beat cause he was only 23

So you r taking his word for it? Would u believe him if he told u he never did GH or insulin??

I looked up levrone on people search and it stated 48 years old with his info, wife or ex, address matching Parker's description

Next time why don't u ask levrone to pull out his drivers license  :D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #76 on: February 11, 2013, 11:37:46 AM »
So you r taking his word for it? Would u believe him if he told u he never did GH or insulin??

I looked up levrone on people search and it stated 48 years old with his info, wife or ex, address matching Parker's description

why don´t you stop being a prick ?

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: February 11, 2013, 11:39:34 AM »
why don´t you stop being a prick ?

Sorry Kevin

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: February 11, 2013, 11:40:55 AM »

Look at this pic closely saids "1968" would that be accurate??

Just proof they all lie

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #79 on: February 11, 2013, 11:43:23 AM »
Sorry Kevin
mate i wish i had his money...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #80 on: February 11, 2013, 11:44:36 AM »

Wow the irony, you are laughing at me when you are reading some words on the net. Sorry but your source is not more reliable then mine. Although I agree with you he could have been lying but then that would not make sense about his fued with Flex Wheeler about one of them being a few months younger then the other when they placed second at the Olympia.

Also, come on bro, keep it real, you know lying about gh and steroid use is not the same as lying about your age. Bevo, you know better then that bro

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #81 on: February 11, 2013, 11:45:30 AM »

Look at this pic closely saids "1968" would that be accurate??

Just proof they all lie
Exactly, now we agree on something, documents count for nothing including tickets

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: February 11, 2013, 11:50:09 AM »
mate i wish i had his money...

I wish I had his money with Down Hills physique

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: February 11, 2013, 11:56:12 AM »
Wow the irony, you are laughing at me when you are reading some words on the net. Sorry but your source is not more reliable then mine. Although I agree with you he could have been lying but then that would not make sense about his fued with Flex Wheeler about one of them being a few months younger then the other when they placed second at the Olympia.

Also, come on bro, keep it real, you know lying about gh and steroid use is not the same as lying about your age. Bevo, you know better then that bro

The only thing I can say is maybe flex was a whole year younger than kev but kev sayin he was only older by a month or so sounded better than actually a full year older given how flex rose to fame and beat kev numerous times.. Make any sense? Lol :D

Tbh I think there's is more credibility through court cases, divorce settlements lol then actual proof from word of mouth. I agree it could be a misprint but likely more accurate than his "1968" pic u see here  ;D

About the steriod talk I threw that in there as the same concept like lying about height or I should have said "dosages" like lee priest admitting use but downplaying the amount  ;)

Bbing is serious bidness :D

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: February 11, 2013, 12:01:00 PM »
i know kevin, hes a good guy, but i had a 3 million dollar investor for my tv show, in which 2 weeks before production, since the producer tony boldi, and a friend of mine couldnt steal my creation, axed me out of my own shit, and wanted to use kevin in my spot........sad true story of hollywood rapings, but it happens everyday, in the end i lost my 3 million dollar investor and inherited a huge rash of personal problems.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #85 on: February 11, 2013, 12:08:00 PM »
The only thing I can say is maybe flex was a whole year younger than kev but kev sayin he was only older by a month or so sounded better than actually a full year older given how flex rose to fame and beat kev numerous times.. Make any sense? Lol :D

Tbh I think there's is more credibility through court cases, divorce settlements lol then actual proof from word of mouth. I agree it could be a misprint but likely more accurate than his "1968" pic u see here  ;D

About the steriod talk I threw that in there as the same concept like lying about height or I should have said "dosages" like lee priest admitting use but downplaying the amount  ;)

TBH I agree with you I thought I was sure but now I am not so I will call some people up that would know for sure and get to the bottom of this, lol  :D

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #86 on: February 11, 2013, 12:16:46 PM »
There's this guy on promuscle called Lucian who knows Levrone personally. He wrote several stories about Levrone's early days. Too bad he lost all his credibility when he said Levrone could gain 2kg drinking 500ml of water during workout. He called bs on preservance of mass rule. Whole topic changed into one huge roidrage and calling me names when I pointed out he's an uneducated moron. You know - trying to belittle me because I have less muscle than them and calling me science nerd or whatever.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 11, 2013, 12:18:09 PM »
TBH I agree with you I thought I was sure but now I am not so I will call some people up that would know for sure and get to the bottom of this, lol  :D

Please do we narrowed it down to 1964 and 1965.  :D

I'm going to lose sleep over this  ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #88 on: February 11, 2013, 12:51:03 PM »
I wish i had Khofos physique and Aveshers money

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #89 on: February 11, 2013, 02:29:55 PM »
Although I agree with you he could have been lying

Remember how Titus was lying about his age? You can't trust these mofos for shit. :D

Was he really born in italy? Kinda doubt it.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #90 on: February 11, 2013, 02:32:23 PM »
  sorry cswol

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #91 on: February 11, 2013, 02:34:32 PM »
There's this guy on promuscle called Lucian who knows Levrone personally.

Lucian said it was true that Levrone only tried GH for the first time in the year 2000. LMAO. :D
But Levrone told another guy he didn't use it for the '92 Olympia but used it every year since then.
Said he couldn't get into the '92 type of condition due to the GH. Which story is more likely to be closer to the truth? :D

What a bunch of jackasses. :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #92 on: February 11, 2013, 02:35:13 PM »
Remember how Titus was lying about his age? You can't trust these mofos for shit. :D

This. lying about one's age is commonplace, especially amongst the vain and self centered...like BBers for example

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: February 11, 2013, 02:36:20 PM »
i know kevin, hes a good guy, but i had a 3 million dollar investor for my tv show, in which 2 weeks before production, since the producer tony boldi, and a friend of mine couldnt steal my creation, axed me out of my own shit, and wanted to use kevin in my spot........sad true story of hollywood rapings, but it happens everyday, in the end i lost my 3 million dollar investor and inherited a huge rash of personal problems.

inherited a huge rash is the only part that sounds true to me

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: February 11, 2013, 06:49:52 PM »

Can't forget when kev said he had "24 inch guns baby in your face!!"  ;D

24 really? Haha another lie

And.... his comeback all "natural"

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: February 11, 2013, 06:51:36 PM »
I wish i had Khofos physique and Aveshers money

We can't all be choosers... Unfortunately

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #96 on: February 11, 2013, 10:46:42 PM »
This. lying about one's age is commonplace, especially amongst the vain and self centered...like BBers for example

This. The fuck you lie about your age? It's literally lying to yourself. Can't help but wonder what else such an individual lies about.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 11, 2013, 11:24:15 PM »
porter won san jose,chicago,niagra fall's ,,right out of the gate...houston pro was around then too i'm pretty sure those 3 ...

i just read the oct 92 flex mag.  levrone's first pro show was porter's second show.  porter won, as he did in his pro debut.  levrone was third (thiery pastel second)

the following weekend was the night of champions.  kevin won and porter was second

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #98 on: February 11, 2013, 11:38:25 PM »

7min 20 sec

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: February 12, 2013, 01:01:59 AM »

7min 20 sec

I see man, but still doesn't confirm anything , all crediability is gone from that pic I posted about kev cause it saids "68" and we know it ain't true.

Now he saids 25 in 1992 so claims 1967 or 1968  again..

Craig Titus and DJ are other examples I don't know why anyone would even lie about thier age..

Like I said only thing for kev is appearing younger it looks like he achieved a lot more and more impressive but still if he was 27/28 it wouldn't take anything away.

Weird person and like others said self centered, vain and most likely insecure