Author Topic: Vegan Gains Is Broke - This Is Why I Never Focused On Youtube  (Read 36333 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Vegan Gains Is Broke - This Is Why I Never Focused On Youtube
« Reply #150 on: May 10, 2017, 03:46:06 PM »
The broader lesson here is that rivers of money don't flow forever.  When times is good, do the squirrel thing. 

Lots of guys in Aus made killer money in the early days of the mining boom.  They took on mega mortgages, bought twin his/hers $150k vehicles, big ticket shit.  So the joke went "What are they gonna call Cashed Up Bogans in 10 years?"

"Bogans"

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: May 10, 2017, 04:03:34 PM »
When I have a question about anything I revert back to the Bible which I've read from cover to cover and there is nothing good in there said about debt.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #152 on: May 10, 2017, 05:16:34 PM »
The broader lesson here is that rivers of money don't flow forever.  When times is good, do the squirrel thing. 

Lots of guys in Aus made killer money in the early days of the mining boom.  They took on mega mortgages, bought twin his/hers $150k vehicles, big ticket shit.  So the joke went "What are they gonna call Cashed Up Bogans in 10 years?"

"Bogans"

Exactly! I know we have guys who live on overtime and when the overtime is not turned on, well, they are pissed and will go to HR to beg/demand for overtime to get turned back on. I mean, I have some men and women who have been working here for 30 years and still demand overtime.  :-\ it's sad.
D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #153 on: May 10, 2017, 05:26:21 PM »
Exactly! I know we have guys who live on overtime and when the overtime is not turned on, well, they are pissed and will go to HR to beg/demand for overtime to get turned back on. I mean, I have some men and women who have been working here for 30 years and still demand overtime.  :-\ it's sad.

Dude who helps me won't save a penny.  Aus$35/hr and I frequently have to pay him in advance so he can afford gas money.  ::)  That's not crazy money here but it's plenty to keep getting to work.

Whatever.  He'll never be able to afford to start his own business so he'll always be there when I call.  Suits me.  I feel no sadness at all.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #154 on: May 10, 2017, 07:44:15 PM »
so he as a 40? mid 40 year old? is making entry level analyst salary... and is content?
Are you saying he turn tricks as a side hustle? ???
A

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #155 on: May 10, 2017, 08:00:23 PM »
Dude who helps me won't save a penny.  Aus$35/hr and I frequently have to pay him in advance so he can afford gas money.  ::)  That's not crazy money here but it's plenty to keep getting to work.

Whatever.  He'll never be able to afford to start his own business so he'll always be there when I call.  Suits me.  I feel no sadness at all.

The funny thing is that these guys are in their mid 50's and 60's and wanna finance a house or car. I just don't get it.  :-X
D

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: May 10, 2017, 09:40:38 PM »
i think Vegan gains should go out on top, close up youtube and do something differently. he seems smart, why not work for a non profit that fights for animal rights etc etc

why not buy into his own cause and do that full time?

I have a theory in life. go out on top. like the QBs who retire after a super bowl win

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #157 on: May 10, 2017, 10:52:23 PM »
I think 40k a year is the average salary in Greenville, South Carolina.  :-\ :-\ I have some guys who make maybe 40k a year and raise two or three kids on that shit.  :-\ :-\

True but its a bit different for me because I don't have the usual expenses that go with it.

No car payments
No kids
No mortgage

I also hardly ever eat out...maybe one a week if even that.  However, I do spend more money on food and eat much better.  In Sylva, while there was a Food Lion, Ingles, and Walmart...they hardly stocked any quality products and there was no Sam's Club or Costco.  Its good to be back in Greenville
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #158 on: May 10, 2017, 11:06:01 PM »
why dont you have the ability to leave a message on your cell phone?

????
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #159 on: May 10, 2017, 11:10:51 PM »
I just called you

I don't answer any calls on my business line after 6pm
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #160 on: May 10, 2017, 11:21:45 PM »
I called your cell

your old number has some southern chick with a big time accent --

Not sure how you got that number but I've not had had that for over a year.  That was my number in Sylva at the time
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #161 on: March 14, 2021, 08:24:07 AM »
Youtube cut the brakes slightly on revenue but in reality, due to Vegan Gains published anti-Muslim and criminal conduct, he's been stripped of what little money he was bringing in.  Even worse, his court cases and lawsuits against him, its making his situation even worse.   Now he's online begging for money and everyone he's ever attacked is going hard on him

Considering how crazy he is....when he's finally at the end of his rope, he'll likely assault and/or possibly murder his wife and go on an actual killing spree

What's funny with Vegan Gains is, he looks black, but acts white (he is half n half).
Q

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #162 on: March 14, 2021, 09:25:36 AM »
Vegan Gains is what Vince Goodrum wishes he could become. Most liars don't eat meat.