Author Topic: If Ronnie Wins The 2007 Mr. Olympia, Will Jay Cutler Shave his Head??  (Read 2759 times)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
Matt, He made that claim last year....what do you mean by "you're not getting away with that this year?"

How about, if either Jay, Ronnie, or Vic wins, you stop lying about business interests in Dubai, and stop posting lame ass photos of you in less than contest shape. 

Actually better yet, if either of those 3 win, you have to do a show where you're not carrying 20lbs of fat on your legs.

why would i kill myself getting ultra ripped for a novice qualifying show?  Iv accomplished alot more then guys who come into shows looking ultra ripped, and im just getting started!.  Once i completely figure out my body, and pair up with a good trainer, its on!.  We have yet to see what i'll look like ultra ripped!, i know it will be freaky, so stay tuned!.

and if you're to stupid to understand what i mean, that "he's not getting away with it this year", then im not going to explain it to you.

And here's a few pics for you showing the 20lbs of fat in my legs :P

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
maybe MADMAX is not saying anything this time cause he knows Jay is not going to win ;).