Author Topic: The L.U.I. - Ultimate schmoe  (Read 4600 times)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
The L.U.I. - Ultimate schmoe
« on: August 04, 2016, 10:06:47 AM »
Listen to him salivate over this hebrew.... outed

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: The L.U.I. - Ultimate schmoe
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 10:19:13 AM »
Lui never goes to shows, makes videos about bodybuilding, doesn't know much history, and people regard him as an expert.  I just don't get it.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 10:23:22 AM »
Lui never goes to shows, makes videos about bodybuilding, doesn't know much history, and people regard him as an expert.  I just don't get it.

But he speaks so clearly and smoothly. One thing I have noticed is that he never stumbles over words and rarely gets so excited that you can't understand him. ......

Does anyone watch a full video of his? He is the exact reason why Goodrum has a  legitimate chance on YouTube.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2016, 10:46:46 AM »
Where were you guys when I posted about this Schmoe months ago? LuLuLumarco is a complete POS. He steals from GetBig and never gives credit. He mumbles like a developmentally delays ghetto whigger. His nostrils could fit a bottle of Advil in one. He drinks Monster Energy. He has a fascination with synthol (it's already getting old) I hate, I really hate when he puts "propaha" or "salueted" What a fucking moron.

#MGGA

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2016, 11:04:50 AM »
He's no expert. I'm an expert. I have a very trained eye for excellent physiques and potential. In addition, I'm a student of bodybuilding. He's entertaining  nonetheless.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2016, 11:12:05 AM »
He's no expert. I'm an expert. I have a very trained eye for excellent physiques and potential. In addition, I'm a student of bodybuilding. He's entertaining  nonetheless.

That's what I will give him.  At least he's funny but you are right he knows NOTHING about bodybuilding.  I did think his feud with Phil Heath was pretty funny but other than that I don't know how he's grown such a following.  Last year at the Olympia though seems like the hardcore fans are hanging on but it's just not the same as it once was.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2016, 03:33:51 PM »
Apparently, he's also Muslim, so don't get him angry or KA-BOOM!!

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2016, 03:41:32 PM »
That is the problem with social media any retard can start a channel get a little following and act like they know what they are talking about even though they have no clue.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2016, 03:53:48 PM »
Schmoe seniority

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2016, 03:57:13 PM »
When I was in Montreal...It smells because of him.

#MGGA

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2016, 04:27:32 PM »
Apparently, he's also Muslim, so don't get him angry or KA-BOOM!!
;D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2016, 04:52:23 PM »
Am i the only one who listened this schmoe comparing the brew's biceps to "huge humongus" mamoth testicles? ::) minute 2:10.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2016, 04:55:43 PM »
Where were you guys when I posted about this Schmoe months ago? LuLuLumarco is a complete POS. He steals from GetBig and never gives credit. He mumbles like a developmentally delays ghetto whigger. His nostrils could fit a bottle of Advil in one. He drinks Monster Energy. He has a fascination with synthol (it's already getting old) I hate, I really hate when he puts "propaha" or "salueted" What a fucking moron.

#MGGA

It's not about what is posted, it's about who posted it.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2016, 08:17:57 PM »
That is the problem with social media any retard can start a channel get a little following and act like they know what they are talking about even though they have no clue.

Can you provide examples?

Thanks

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2016, 12:36:57 AM »
wiggs did you see  my thread on calorie intake?

i'm still at 5000kcal and my weight is fluctuating between 201lbs and 203lbs or so and has been for several weeks

i'm undecided if i should bump up the calories or give it more time

i seem to be getting very solid and lean, maybe this is the ideal scenario where i'm getting gains and losing fat? but that's probably severe self delusion????

essentially, what do you recommend i do calorie wise now?

on 500 test 800 bold, close grip bench 6x303lbs now, this is the strongest i've ever been

upon awake my arms are 44cm (just under 17,5" ?), this is the same size they were when i did epic cycle in summer 2014 when i had real good gains and was like 207-209lbs pretty ripped

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2016, 04:18:56 AM »

azure here is one thing that struck me about lui  in one of his latest videos he said the physiques today surpassed those of the 90's !

i was like wtf    dorian yates   would smoke any of these clowns , so would prime ronnie,  and the 93 asc version of flex wheeler ,

even shawn ray would have, fuck aron baker to , gary strydom etc.

i couldnt believe he said that

Simple Simon

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2016, 04:35:58 AM »
But he speaks so clearly and smoothly. One thing I have noticed is that he never stumbles over words and rarely gets so excited that you can't understand him. ......

Does anyone watch a full video of his? He is the exact reason why Goodrum has a  legitimate chance on YouTube.

;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2016, 06:44:52 AM »

azure here is one thing that struck me about lui  in one of his latest videos he said the physiques today surpassed those of the 90's !

i was like wtf    dorian yates   would smoke any of these clowns , so would prime ronnie,  and the 93 asc version of flex wheeler ,

he says a lot of shit that dont add up

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2016, 06:50:23 AM »
Like I wrote in another thread, he said how is Panda making more money than Phil Heath.

He's fucking nuts.

Azzaro

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2016, 01:13:22 PM »
Try this, you wont regret and put your earphones!
This is a comment from user shadowalker on the luimarco video below:

"When you cum but she keeps sucking 7:36"

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2016, 02:55:30 PM »

That is because he knows nothing about bodybuilding.  All he knows is what is on social media.  This Lui guy has said he does not even go to shows.  I do not know if he's ever been.  He represents the new school "bodybuilding" fan.  All about the social media and that nonsense. Doesn't even know the HISTORY of bodybuilding.  If you're going to be an EXPERT you need to know history.  There is NO WAY that these guys today even come close to what was back then.

I could not believe that 8x Mr. Olympia, Ronnie Coleman was stuck over in a corner at the expo last year while these Instagram people had lines a mile long.  It was sad. 

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2016, 03:06:53 PM »
team poverty genetics of peace

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2016, 06:44:32 PM »
team poverty genetics of peace

He looks like the BEFORE picture in those old magazine clips of the skinny guy getting sand kicked in his face by the big muscular dude.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2016, 08:00:38 PM »
One day he will get on dat dere TRT

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2016, 08:10:33 PM »
Worst natural genetics on the planet