Author Topic: After having to listen to so much raving and ranting about..  (Read 13949 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
After having to listen to so much raving and ranting about..
« on: October 16, 2013, 12:41:43 AM »
.. Breaking Bad, I decided yesterday to download the first season. To see what the hype is all about.

I managed to go through the pilot and fastforward through episode 2..

The "most brilliant" masterpiece, presents me a depressed, unhappy middle aged man who finds out he has cancer and not much to live so he decides to do what he would have never done.

Wow... FUCKING BRILLIANT!  ::)

I am sure that every person stuck in a simpleton routine bored with "life" and no way to run empathized with him. Let us feel sorry for the poor guy so we can sympathize with him cooking drugs and killing people. They are so not clever in hooking you with emotional characters and you identifying with them in order to like killing and doing "bad stuff" later ..

They fucking play your own feelings like a piano and you bite every fucking single time... oh wait.. even Hopkins sent them a nice letter congratulating them on such a brilliant show.

Another modern time masterpiece where people kill people, drugs are being cooked and all sorts of sexual stuff, violence and generally the lowest of the human low ..

Wake up .. animals are more civilized to one another than the rpogrammed "role models" you identify with on the screen..

WTF is wrong with humans??

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Re: After having to listen to so much raving and ranting about..
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 12:44:54 AM »
you seem surprised

newsflash

humans are bunch of miserable monkeys
"

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 12:45:42 AM »
So what tickles your fancy?
A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2013, 12:49:37 AM »
you seem surprised

newsflash

humans are bunch of miserable monkeys
I am a little bitter and dissapointed .. we cannot be THIS stupid!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2013, 12:59:44 AM »
 :D ;D

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2013, 01:06:15 AM »
Are you just now going through your ubermensch phase or have long been settled as an anti-social misanthrope?

I went through the former in my early 20s. It will pass like puberty bro. The day will come when you step off your highhorse of profoundness and accept your humanity.

In the meantime here's a little Gaga to help you meet your RDI of pop culture

A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2013, 01:08:29 AM »
Do not compare me to you or my life to yours.

Both you and Michael Schumacher drive cars. This does not mean you are doing the same thing.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2013, 01:12:18 AM »
Do not compare me to you or my life to yours.

Both you and Michael Schumacher drive cars. This does not mean you are doing the same thing.

Whoa watch out folks. We have the chosen one here. He's a unique butterfly. A special snow flake.

Mom was right all along.

A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2013, 01:18:16 AM »
Whoa watch out folks. We have the chosen one here. He's a unique butterfly. A special snow flake.

Mom was right all along.

Pipe down. You don't want to go there. I would be concerned to "own" you given your fragile mental state and situation as you described earlier. I feel for you,. but you cannot be THIS sad AND a smart ass. Learn to pick your "fights".

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2013, 01:23:00 AM »
WoW ! You watched one episode and skimmed through the second and you have drawn your conclusions from that!  If I reflect on the great books I have read and judge them based on the first few pages, or the unforgettable movies I have watched and judge them on the first few minutes.  Yeah, they suck !!

Anyway, here is another artistic masterpiece, let me know what you think, mind you I posted just 1/62 of it, that should be all you need to make an accurate assessment .

V

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2013, 01:26:34 AM »
Pipe down. You don't want to go there. I would be concerned to "own" you given your fragile mental state and situation as you described earlier. I feel for you,. but you cannot be THIS sad AND a smart ass. Learn to pick your "fights".

I'm unemployed and out of shape. Take a gander over to just below my avatar and you'll see this ground breaking news.

I'm not concerned with any kind of "ownings". Which is why I can be quite open and honest about myself.

A

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2013, 01:28:15 AM »
sev getting strong now ala rocky bellboa in this thread

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2013, 01:33:26 AM »
I'm unemployed and out of shape. Take a gander over to just below my avatar and you'll see this ground breaking news.

I'm not concerned with any kind of "ownings". Which is why I can be quite open and honest about myself.

ok we get it .. now get over it

this show is garbage like all other TV and cinema .. your kids will grow up thinking that it's "ok to kill the hooker" .. open your eyes and smell the shit

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2013, 01:40:01 AM »
ok we get it .. now get over it

this show is garbage like all other TV and cinema .. your kids will grow up thinking that it's "ok to kill the hooker" .. open your eyes and smell the shit

Are you a book kinda guy? Share with us some of your favorites.
A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2013, 01:50:51 AM »
Are you a book kinda guy? Share with us some of your favorites.
I write books .. are you new around here?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2013, 01:52:18 AM »
WoW ! You watched one episode and skimmed through the second and you have drawn your conclusions from that!  If I reflect on the great books I have read and judge them based on the first few pages, or the unforgettable movies I have watched and judge them on the first few minutes.  Yeah, they suck !!

Anyway, here is another artistic masterpiece, let me know what you think, mind you I posted just 1/62 of it, that should be all you need to make an accurate assessment .

Then again: I forced myself (and wife) to watch Dexter. We gave up after season 4. Every time before then, we had convinced ourselves that this next season would be better. Because everyone's saying it is brilliant! Well, no. It's a repetitive series which requires a suspension of disbelief greater than Avatar. And this shite is what "the people" went nuts for. So fucking what? "The people" also go nuts for Monday Night Football, doesn't mean it isn't shite.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2013, 01:56:42 AM »
Cockfox skating on thin ice with razor sharp pink skates in this thread

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2013, 01:59:24 AM »
I write books ..

I didn't know that. I genuinely think thats awesome. It's actually one of my bucket list goals to write a book.

What are some of your favorite books?
A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2013, 02:00:05 AM »

You are right. I will watch the rest. I am sure it switches abruptly to great spiritual lessons and eliminates completely the violence and decadence of the spirit to animal level or below.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2013, 02:02:26 AM »
You are right. I will watch the rest. I am sure it switches abruptly to great spiritual lessons and eliminates completely the violence and decadence of the spirit to animal level or below.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha ha

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2013, 02:02:33 AM »
Then again: I forced myself (and wife) to watch Dexter. We gave up after season 4. Every time before then, we had convinced ourselves that this next season would be better. Because everyone's saying it is brilliant! Well, no. It's a repetitive series which requires a suspension of disbelief greater than Avatar. And this shite is what "the people" went nuts for. So fucking what? "The people" also go nuts for Monday Night Football, doesn't mean it isn't shite.
4 seasons compared to watching 1 episode and skimming the second, c'mon, there is a big difference there.  After 4 seasons you can definitely express an informed opinion. I believe Breaking Bad didn't really get going until Season 2/3.  The other problem is, he already knows what happens.  The whole shows excitement factor was based on anticipating what was coming next.  Maybe you just had to be onboard from the beginning, kind of like buying a yo-yo now and wondering what all the hype was about it.
V

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2013, 02:05:26 AM »
I genuinely think thats awesome.

What are some of your favorite books?
I make a distinction between people who are just talented with words and people who actually are worth reading.

My favourite is the Life Works of Swami Vivekananda. A man like that is born once every thousand years if that .. it has nothing to do with indian guru type etc .. it's how bright the spirit shines through the man in question .. that's what tickles me. It changes lives.

Also Elisabeth Haich, Stewart Swerdlow, David Icke, and Janet Diane Mourglia Swerdlow are people with something to say.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2013, 02:07:58 AM »
You are the first person I have ever encountered who is seeking spiritual lessons from a tv show.  I actually thought the violence was understated compared to many other recent shows like Game of Thrones and Spartacus.  Outside of watching children programmings, you are going to have trouble finding media that doesn't contain violence.  You may be right, maybe it isn't the show for you, but it is hard to take your opinion seriously considering you haven't watched the whole show. 
V

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2013, 02:08:13 AM »

Great lessons can be found in almost anything. You can learn and grow from even the most violent and decadent acts, maybe even especially from them.  
A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2013, 02:09:47 AM »
You are the first person I have ever encountered who is seeking spiritual lessons from a tv show.  I actually thought the violence was understated compared to many other recent shows like Game of Thrones and Spartacus.  Outside of watching children programmings, you are going to have trouble finding media that doesn't contain violence.  You may be right, maybe it isn't the show for you, but it is hard to take your opinion seriously considering you haven't watched the whole show. 
Yes. It is not for me. Nothing on TV or Cinema is for that matter. I think the human race has great potential but we are becoming less than our animal selves.

You don't need to take my opinion seriously. It's just mine.