Author Topic: Breakfast of Champions!!  (Read 224650 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Breakfast of Champions!!
« Reply #800 on: October 25, 2013, 10:22:38 AM »
NY bars that are popular with a young Wall Street crowd have 26 year olds making 400k a year who spend money like water.  $500/$1000 on a weeknight easy.

But, since I actually KNOW the guy my statement might be a little more valid than yours.

i know your friend is a liar

E
E

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #801 on: October 25, 2013, 10:26:58 AM »
You're young. You have time for a serious relationship, but not a lot of time. At some point you become a confirmed bachelor and therefore not as attractive to women who are more serious minded about relationships. What do you suppose is holding you back? Relationships that last "over a year" are still in the honeymoon stage. It takes several years for most people to settle in to a relationship. The is particularly true for people who are not cohabiting.

My wife and I lived together for a year prior to marrying. We dated about 6 months before we moved in together. By the time we married, we were already there except for the marriage license. We celebrated our 49th wedding anniversary tonight with a great dinner out at an expensive restaurant. I ate so much, I am about to burst. My wife, on the other hand was a cheap date, eating very modestly. 

This is actually encouraging.  I am not an old man, but I am no kiddo either.  I feel like my generation of women have zero interest in marriage and commitment.  They are as bad or worse than the guys.  It really is this uber feminazi mentality that is drilled into their heads in public school that men are scum (especially white christian hetero me) and that women are superior to men in every way.  WTF?!  What happened to relationships like primemuscle has with his woman?  Very rare nowadays.  I wish things were like they used to be, being alone or just serially banging chicks with no commitment really is not that great after a short time.  I know call me a homo, but I think it takes more of a man to commit to one woman and be faithful than to bang away at any whore who will spread. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #802 on: October 25, 2013, 10:27:30 AM »
i know your friend is a liar

E

Nah, it's more a case of you not knowing what you're talking about.  No worries if you can't believe a bartender in NY can make $1000/night in the right spots.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #803 on: October 25, 2013, 10:32:40 AM »
This is actually encouraging.  I am not an old man, but I am no kiddo either.  I feel like my generation of women have zero interest in marriage and commitment.  They are as bad or worse than the guys.  It really is this uber feminazi mentality that is drilled into their heads in public school that men are scum (especially white christian hetero me) and that women are superior to men in every way.  WTF?!  What happened to relationships like primemuscle has with his woman?  Very rare nowadays.  I wish things were like they used to be, being alone or just serially banging chicks with no commitment really is not that great after a short time.  I know call me a homo, but I think it takes more of a man to commit to one woman and be faithful than to bang away at any whore who will spread. 

There are still committed relationships. My son and his wife have been married for 25 years. My daughter and her husband have been married for 18 years. I have a lot of cousins who are in long term relationships and marriages. By long term, I mean 10 or 20 years and still going strong. I don't think it's in our genetics, but you never know.

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #804 on: October 25, 2013, 12:38:37 PM »
haters gonna hate....

33 pages of hate and counting...

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #805 on: October 25, 2013, 12:55:19 PM »
they'd never admit it, but the majority of Getbiggers would trade lives with Go4It in a heartbeat.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #806 on: October 25, 2013, 02:18:04 PM »
they'd never admit it, but the majority of Getbiggers would trade lives with Go4It in a heartbeat.
You have to weigh the gay/midget clauses though.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #807 on: October 25, 2013, 03:46:50 PM »

The grass always looks greener from the other side.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #808 on: October 25, 2013, 03:51:45 PM »
TEAM GO4IT FÜR LIFE!

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #809 on: October 25, 2013, 04:45:33 PM »
Hey guys..thought you might get a kick out of this photo, here is how my monsterous "Juiced to the gills" physique stacks up to a IFBB Pro's.....I think I'm almost there...a few more years of 5,000 calorie breakfasts and im in the big time!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #810 on: October 25, 2013, 04:46:47 PM »
Hey guys..thought you might get a kick out of this photo, here is how my monsterous "Juiced to the gills" physique stacks up to a IFBB Pro's.....I think I'm almost there...a few more years of 5,000 calorie breakfasts and im in the big time!
That gh gut is getting out of hand. Maybe it's the pound of oatmeal every morning.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #811 on: October 25, 2013, 05:00:33 PM »
1 3 2

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #812 on: October 25, 2013, 05:03:34 PM »
Nah, it's more a case of you not knowing what you're talking about.  No worries if you can't believe a bartender in NY can make $1000/night in the right spots.

so how do you get those gigs?

i don't make 200 grand working a boring regular job, i'd love to get paid that while pouring drinks

E
E

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #813 on: October 25, 2013, 05:05:18 PM »

Who is that on the left! Huge arms

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #814 on: October 25, 2013, 05:08:50 PM »
Who is that on the left! Huge arms
Not really. Look again.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #815 on: October 25, 2013, 05:51:34 PM »

What are you doing with wrist wraps on  >:(  Don't be "that guy" with the wraps who's benching 225

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #816 on: October 25, 2013, 06:40:32 PM »
so how do you get those gigs?

i don't make 200 grand working a boring regular job, i'd love to get paid that while pouring drinks

E

So would I.  Right place, right time, I guess.

NY's a different animal- there's a ton of cash in NY and if you're lucky enough to catch the hot spot, you can make ridiculous cash.
Y

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #817 on: October 25, 2013, 07:22:23 PM »

NY's a different animal- there's a ton of cash in NY and if you're lucky enough to catch the hot spot, you can make ridiculous cash.
Thanks Calvin.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #818 on: October 25, 2013, 07:23:01 PM »
mike libertore big dude...

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #819 on: October 25, 2013, 07:23:40 PM »

Yeah but the cost of living is through the roof.... ends up balancing out

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #820 on: October 25, 2013, 07:24:12 PM »
Go4t causing meltdown city in this thread

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #821 on: October 25, 2013, 07:30:22 PM »

you the same grape ape from Equinox in the 90's? or bluelight?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #822 on: October 25, 2013, 07:31:31 PM »
Go4t causing meltdown city in this thread
;)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #823 on: October 25, 2013, 07:35:42 PM »

You look better than both, friend. No queer.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #824 on: October 25, 2013, 07:36:12 PM »
Serious question. What kind of lotion or oil do you use on your skin to get that glow?
A